Thanks guys for the tips, played a bit last night on a RU server, great fun! I just wish someone came up with a mod to control gunner+driver in vehicles.

Also, good decision on avoiding porting any more vehicles. :thumbsup:

ive been asking around for this too, ofp we had it... kill zone made one ive tried to edit so tanks can be spawned from factory building but failed ..

my server is spammed with

Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.

rhsusf_c_weapons

Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.

rhsusf_c_weapons

Unfortunately there's nothing in our end that could solve your specific issue.

I suggest you to try disabling mods, updating them, write in the technical forum etc. 

rhsusf_c_weapons

It means, that the mission you want to load requires RHS USAF addon. Make sure that both client and server are running it.

Any plans to include the M72 LAW in the USAF pack? It's still being used pretty regularly among US forces due to it's portability. The DoD is still buying them as of January this year as well.

No... maybe... who knows?  :wacko:

I know I'm probably getting on a watchlist for this, but... is it possible to make the "Artillery" nuke to go off with a command/script?

Hey !

I post just a little question, this is me or you deleted the MK18's ?

Because i don't see the MK18 in the arsenal :s

Thanks

Hey !

Thanks

http://www.rhsmods.org/faq#10

those are not deleted, just hidden.

• Like 1

Hey !

Thanks

There's a client side mod, Bamse's something or other....there's 1 for the weapons and then 1 for the MICH 2000's. I noticed that in his config the m203s variants are still missing but it's easy enough to open up the pbo and see how he does it and add it yourself.....I did.

Personally, I don't see the m240's anymore....I'm guessing those were hidden or taken out in the last update....????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HI RHS!
I have not finished 3d model of artillery radar 1L260 "Zoopark" and 9K135 "kornet" with rocket
Do you need this models?

I made it in sketchup (it can convert to .3ds format)

92TzSHIVIdM.jpg

GNTUUSMnqyk.jpgasEVdObA4mk.jpg

qGjy-qBW_88.jpgpww3DTYDetM.jpgn0lf1n71zoI.jpg

J6KTp4mEf-8.jpg

Mxfr4RBgl6I.jpg

ywietdkxhuw.jpg

• Like 5

Any plans to include the M72 LAW in the USAF pack? It's still being used pretty regularly among US forces due to it's portability. The DoD is still buying them as of January this year as well.

Id honestly expect the SMAW will come out first. There's plenty of monouse launchers in US armory, what we need is a multi :D

HI RHS!

I have not finished 3d model of artillery radar 1L260 "Zoopark" and 9K135 "kornet" with rocket

Do you need this models?

92TzSHIVIdM.jpg

J6KTp4mEf-8.jpg

Mxfr4RBgl6I.jpg

ywietdkxhuw.jpg

Nice models but I am afraid that SketchUp models are not very handy for Arma.

It means, that the mission you want to load requires RHS USAF addon. Make sure that both client and server are running it.

I found easy fix , added below to my mission.sqm

version=12;
class Mission
{
 addOns[]=
 {
     "rhs_c_weapons",
        "rhsusf_c_troops",
        "rhsusf_c_fmtv",
        "rhs_c_troops",
        "rhs_c_cars",​

This is slightly pedantic but the T-90A is OBG 2004 not 2006 

This is slightly pedantic but the T-90A is OBG 2004 not 2006 

it is pedantic indeed: feedback.rhsmods.org

• Like 2

HI RHS!

Do you need this models?

92TzSHIVIdM.jpg

J6KTp4mEf-8.jpg

Mxfr4RBgl6I.jpg

ywietdkxhuw.jpg

wait, that's an MTLBu platform, right? if so, PM me I could definitely take a look at it!

Had a Liberation run last night with me in the T90A gunner seat. Turret rotation is so slow! :P

• Like 1

wait, that's an MTLBu platform, right? if so, PM me I could definitely take a look at it!

check PM please

T-80A/T-80U series front armor withstands multiple hellfire missiles from AH-64D.

Is it normal and intended?

Side and rear armors are vulnerable as other T-series tanks, though.

Seems like their front armor is nearly invincible(Five Hellfire missles are useless to detroy them). You can check youselves in the editor.

- Of course, only two rhs mods(latest version) are loaded and T-80A, T-80U and AH-64D are from RHS mod. No armor tweaking mod

- For T-80, T-80B series, one or two hellfire take them out easily even against the front armor.

ps: I counldn't find any post regarding this issue in the forum / rhs issue tracker.

So, I put it down here

From observing your FB page I have come to conclusion that you blokes are working on an F35 and T50. Just curious whether more aircraft will be added along with those? Or will they be added over time? 

From observing your FB page I have come to conclusion that you blokes are working on an F35 and T50. Just curious whether more aircraft will be added along with those? Or will they be added over time? 

The PAK FA is already done 

It was made outside of RHS, but uses RHS' faction

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=27232

The PAK FA is already done 

It was made outside of RHS, but uses RHS' faction

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=27232

That´s not what he meant. The RHS Facebook page features WIP pictures of the PAK-FA. So it seems like RHS are working on their own PAK-FA.

As today i saw BIS workmap i need to say it would not be easy to continue work on mods for you. Till end this year they want to rework platform for units "for the future" so i think half of mods will stop working, EDEn editor, then APEX........ Jeez why they didnt update PhysX and True Sky engines as they paying for it?! We have flying tanks and ugly clouds since years..... Dear God, move them to the right path, best the same that RHS are on. Amen. :D

OK end of complaining, i must write to the masters of arma - you have done great flashlights, Im really impressed, really! So small thing and gives so much happyness. Thanks!