Really? Where can I get it? Pity that I won't be able to use it on most servers though, even if it's signed. :(

Thanks, but from the comments it seems to need a rewrite. Bummer :/

Idk if u guys know this but the RPG-7v2 is pretty buggy. The 3 scopes it offers are buggy once you toggle the night vision on you can toggle it off and the PGO-7v3 sight when u try to toggle NV on it it just changes the crosshair orange. Also you cant zero any rocket past 100m, which the RPG-7v2 has a max range of roughly 350m. 

Idk if u guys know this but the RPG-7v2 is pretty buggy. The 3 scopes it offers are buggy once you toggle the night vision on you can toggle it off and the PGO-7v3 sight when u try to toggle NV on it it just changes the crosshair orange. Also you cant zero any rocket past 100m, which the RPG-7v2 has a max range of roughly 350m. 

All works fine, the PGO-7 is not zeroable you have to use the sight depending on the round, and it doesnt have NV but the reticle can be illuminated which is what this orange thing you see.

• Like 1

All works fine, the PGO-7 is not zeroable you have to use the sight depending on the round, and it doesnt have NV but the reticle can be illuminated which is what this orange thing you see.

oh ok thanks

Any chance of getting an IBA or KDH plate carrier? also love to see some strykers.

• Like 1

The KA-52 Black Sharks camera ball goes more right but not left. I think it's because the cannon doesn't move to the left but it makes using the Kornet hard because if a target moves to the left of the chopper you cannot hit it with the launcher  

It can move

40 degrees right

About 5 degrees left (thats a estimate)

oh and have you thought adding the GAZ Tigr AA (233011)

http://www.rt.com/files/news/3e/5d/50/00/t6.jpg

That's not AA, that's actually AT-14 Kornet ATGWs.

Also, the KA-52 has AT-16s :)

True story.

Interesting, ah i thought it was for AA purposes, i know the russians operate a Vodnik with S-18 launchers on top for convoy defense, would still be a nice recon vehicle.

While basic Vodnik already was ultra rare, proposed AA variant (which somehow made it into Battlefield 3) wasn't even produced IIRC. AA variant of Tigr was proposed but never made as well.

Tigr with Kornet ATGMs isn't adopted yet and I think it will be hard to make since it's two independent "turrets" with only one operator/gunner (Tigr with PKP/AGS combo have the same problem I believe).

Does anyone know of CUP, RHS Compatibility patch? The allows CUP and RHS weapons to share the same ammo. It is great having both CUP and RHS in our collection but when someone using a RHS M4A1 can't give mags to someone using a CUP M4A1 it is pretty annoying.

• Like 1

not sure if you alreadt know about this, but I get this error at start of arma3

rhs_weap_M107 with scope=private

not sure if you alreadt know about this, but I get this error at start of arma3

rhs_weap_M107 with scope=private

Look back a few pages and you'll find all kinds of goodies on it. 

• Like 1

I'm nervous beacuse all RHS vehicles freeze in random times without reason, i hear the engine is on high RPM and tracks are moving but vehicles freeze. Another physx failure from BIS? Comon.......

The KA-52 Black Sharks camera ball goes more right but not left. I think it's because the cannon doesn't move to the left but it makes using the Kornet hard because if a target moves to the left of the chopper you cannot hit it with the launcher  

It can move

40 degrees right

About 5 degrees left (thats a estimate)

The reason for this is that in real life the cannon is built into the helicopter to increase stability. The Ka-52 is a bit hard to get used to and takes good gunner-pilot communication. With my use, I had discovered that this in manageable. 

Some of the BMPs are really easy to roll over. If the AI is driving them from waypoint to waypoint there's a 60% they will probably roll over and loose the vehicle. They just make a quick turn while trying to stop and it's a 100% chance of a roll over.

Can you guys look into it, please? Thanks.

I'm nervous beacuse all RHS vehicles freeze in random times without reason, i hear the engine is on high RPM and tracks are moving but vehicles freeze. Another physx failure from BIS? Comon.......

I'm getting the same issue....sometimes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's definitely something in RHS that kills player gun sounds in MP.  Someone else told me they had the same problem yesterday.  RH Pistols does not cause this problem, so maybe you should talk to Robert Hammer.

This issue is usually caused by mod versions (other mods too) mismatches between server/clients. We played a billion games with all rhs clients synced, on vanilla arma 3 server and never experienced this issue).

This issue is usually caused by mod versions (other mods too) mismatches between server/clients. We played a billion games with all rhs clients synced, on vanilla arma 3 server and never experienced this issue).

I doesnt happent o me as i play with 16+ players, and IM SURE THEY HAVE UPDATED ALL MODS TO THE SAME VERSION. On your server simply someone is lie.

Guys, i need to ask - who was making the BTR family? I wasnt used it so much overall, (till yesterday i was only sitting ON THEM), and yesterday i was inside one. Man........I...... I dont know what to say.

Someone who done this should receive Nobel award.

Happened a lot last sunday. Only allowed version is 0.3.9.1

• Like 1