you mean like here: http://class.rhsmods.org/ ?

This is indeed full list of all config classses.

Problem is, complete lists like this is semi-useful.

It have all CfgWeapons, incliding base classes, that you should not try to add to inventory. And there is no way to sort them by certain criteria.

For me this criteria was "base weapon"- weapons without attachments.

For mission/addon makers it may be difficult to navigate config manually, or make complex functions to analyze configs on the fly.

Simple array, with classnames, might come in handy. This exactly what i did.

• Like 2

SNIP SNIP

Thanks for taking the time to do this, mind.  It is very informative.

Thanks for taking the time to do this, mind.  It is very informative.

Your welcome ^_^

you mean like here: http://class.rhsmods.org/ ?

Dear soul_assassin,

It was late night when I replied to your message. I probably understood it incorrectly.

If your question was whether this place good to put data in or not. Answer is yes, it is good.

Is it wanted that you can't change the sight range of the Cobra and Apache while looking though the optics?

I'm not up-to-date, Did Bohemia made some changes for dynamic voice act for AI? I mean screams like "cover me!", "enemy!" spoken wit no radio, just screams from the soldiers. I noticed Insurgents are speaking Russian, Czech or Greek would be better for them i think....

Your welcome ^_^

Dear soul_assassin,

It was late night when I replied to your message. I probably understood it incorrectly.

If your question was whether this place good to put data in or not. Answer is yes, it is good.

What he meant is that we already have everything you did (wonderfully) in your excel sheet in our class.rhsmods.org (and it is done automatically for us which saves a great deal of time).

We can check if misty (who is in charge with the wiki - http://www.rhsmods.org/w)can put that list of yours some place.

Is it wanted that you can't change the sight range of the Cobra and Apache while looking though the optics?

feedback.rhsmods.org

I'm not up-to-date, Did Bohemia made some changes for dynamic voice act for AI? I mean screams like "cover me!", "enemy!" spoken wit no radio, just screams from the soldiers. I noticed Insurgents are speaking Russian, Czech or Greek would be better for them i think....

feedback.rhsmods.org

Guys i meet strange bug, or situation (dont know how to name it). AFAIK T-90 (not A) uses T-72B turret, right? So how was this possible that i get killed by abrams shooting to front of my turret in the thickest armor part (i saw bulletholes)? Us sabot A3 have  880mm RHA at 2 km.... Hes shooted three times and i saw hitpoints, allways in thickest armor, this was in MP. So my question is, isnt the US sabot too overpowered?

feedback.rhsmods.org with test mission - repro steps

Is there any plans to port the Fullback (Su-34) from Arma 2? 

It would be nice to see it since its taking an increasingly bigger role in the VVS

And also is there any plans to add Cluster bombs to both sides ? It's needed by any aspects in combat !

Is there any plans to port the Fullback (Su-34) from Arma 2? 

It would be nice to see it since its taking an increasingly bigger role in the VVS

No, we dont feel like the model meets the standards we aspire to. We are trying to throttle down on ports as well because generally it means doing double work.

And also is there any plans to add Cluster bombs to both sides ? It's needed by any aspects in combat !

Yes.

• Like 1

Firewills planes have them as well as the USAF mod, both of which compliment this mod if you are looking for them. 

• Like 1

No, we dont feel like the model meets the standards we aspire to. We are trying to throttle down on ports as well because generally it means doing double work.

Yes.

Does this mean you guys are going to redo the A-10A? Possibly turn it into an A-10C? Since the A-10A isn't very good (model wise), in other words, a ground up model from you guys of the A-10 would be ten fold better. 

Thanks guys for the tips, played a bit last night on a RU server, great fun! I just wish someone came up with a mod to control gunner+driver in vehicles.

Also, good decision on avoiding porting any more vehicles. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Hi will you add some russian transport planes like IL-76 or An-225 etc. and what about 2S19 Msta, MI-17V5, T14-Armata, T15 Armata thing more from victrory parade?? :)  ;)

The Armatas aren't field-deployed and furthermore nobody knows much about them. So I reckon maybe for Arma 6 or 7 :D Wouldn't mind an IL-76 though. There was already one made for A3 by another team, but you won't find MP servers using it.

Hi will you add some russian transport planes like IL-76 or An-225 etc. and what about 2S19 Msta, MI-17V5, T14-Armata, T15 Armata thing more from victrory parade?? :)  ;)

T-14, T-15 are. at the moment, just victory parade material. Unless those are fielded and there is some more info about it, it is not gonna happen. Besides, there are things that are higher on the priority list

What is with the TU-95 ? Thought it would be implemented ?

It will be implemented, eventually.

hello there :)

are there any plans for amphibious vehicles apart from M113, like the AAV, or any other landing vehicle?

are there any plans for amphibious vehicles apart from M113, like the AAV, or any other landing vehicle?

As i understand they are doing the USMC so id imagine we will see them.

The M113A3 is not amphibious in real life, it's too heavy. 

Concerning amphibious vehicles, we'll see.  :)

i can play with the US factions because i keep getting config.bin/configweapons/rhs_weap_m24ob_eclean.selectionfireanim

i submitted a report, wondering if someone has the solution, like the UH-60 bug i had

Thanks guys for the tips, played a bit last night on a RU server, great fun! I just wish someone came up with a mod to control gunner+driver in vehicles.

Also, good decision on avoiding porting any more vehicles. :thumbsup:

There is mod for control tank like this, but i never tested it> Until BIS fix tank reversing, it looks like this mod will be the only way to play tanks...