Does anyone play RHS without the EXILE mod haha?

Yes. majority. Had to google what that was actually. More accurate question would be does anyone play the EXILE mod without RHS?

• Like 7

Yes. majority. Had to google what that was actually. More accurate question would be does anyone play the EXILE mod without RHS?

Well then I've been playing solo/LAN all this time, but now ready to try MP.. best source to find servers? Sorry if inappropriate place to ask.. I only tried the built-in server browser.

Well then I've been playing solo/LAN all this time, but now ready to try MP.. best source to find servers? Sorry if inappropriate place to ask.. I only tried the built-in server browser.

You can try our website http://www.rhsmods.orgor filter for RHS in the inbuilt server browser. We endorse also to take a look at https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/182339-warlords/ as it is a fantastic framework.

Heya. Great mod, I know that from SP dicking around with it. I don't like the PIP for some Tanks, a 2D solution would probably be more efficient, but this is just my opinion.

My question: I'm trying to set this up on my server but cannot seem to get it right. I have both @RHSAFRF;@RHSUSF; in my -mod... loading the russian pack first, of course. It doesn't load the USF mod. If I remove the AFRF mod, it shows the USF mod (despite it not working, of course, since the russian mod is missing).

Do you have an idea how this could be?

• Like 1

Okay im at my wits end :)

out of nowhere, after a clan match the night before yesterday i too received the 

Warning Message: Error: creating weapon rhs_weap_M107 with scope=private"

I tried everything, literally. i downloaded the updaters, i downloaded the torrent versions, i downloaded the version we store in our clan repository, i unpbo-ed rhs_c_weapons.pbo and changed the value for m107 scope to 1 and 2 and deleted the whole class entry, but the error keeps popping up as the weapon is kept created. I tried to open the config.bin file inside rhs_c_weapons.pbo but it's a mess i cant understand a thing of what happen in there with Notepad++, so... i surrender  :P  -_-

I know i have several versions of the mod (the one in repo, the one corrected by the updater, the one i downloaded with the torrent. The faulted entry has to be inside the "correct" version i downloded with the torrent. There has to be a different entry that keeps the file size nuchanged and gets skipped by your updater, because i downloded the whole mod twice yesterday but nothing has changed (and of course i get no error if i dont load RHS USAF from the start...). 

Do you want me to open a ticket?

No, solution is pretty simple:

There is no M107 in yet.

Even though the config generator generates the class and displays it, its scope is set to 0, hence you cant use it yet.

It simply isnt finished.

There is no M107 in yet.

Even though the config generator generates the class and displays it, its scope is set to 0, hence you cant use it yet.

It simply isnt finished.

I see this error every time I launch the game. Is it possible to solve it somehow?

Heya. Great mod, I know that from SP dicking around with it. I don't like the PIP for some Tanks, a 2D solution would probably be more efficient, but this is just my opinion.

My question: I'm trying to set this up on my server but cannot seem to get it right. I have both @RHSAFRF;@RHSUSF; in my -mod... loading the russian pack first, of course. It doesn't load the USF mod. If I remove the AFRF mod, it shows the USF mod (despite it not working, of course, since the russian mod is missing).

Do you have an idea how this could be?

if US mod was installed in folder @RHSUSAF then that is what needs to be in the command line not @RHSUSF

Okay im at my wits end :)

out of nowhere, after a clan match the night before yesterday i too received the 

I tried everything, literally. i downloaded the updaters, i downloaded the torrent versions, i downloaded the version we store in our clan repository, i unpbo-ed rhs_c_weapons.pbo and changed the value for m107 scope to 1 and 2 and deleted the whole class entry, but the error keeps popping up as the weapon is kept created. I tried to open the config.bin file inside rhs_c_weapons.pbo but it's a mess i cant understand a thing of what happen in there with Notepad++, so... i surrender  :P  -_-

I know i have several versions of the mod (the one in repo, the one corrected by the updater, the one i downloaded with the torrent. The faulted entry has to be inside the "correct" version i downloded with the torrent. There has to be a different entry that keeps the file size nuchanged and gets skipped by your updater, because i downloded the whole mod twice yesterday but nothing has changed (and of course i get no error if i dont load RHS USAF from the start...). 

Do you want me to open a ticket?

No ticket necessary, we saw multiple people with same issue but have not been able to reproduce ourselves at all. Some people reported reinstall of mod as helping. Do you have any other mods running at the same time? Have you tried switching all of them and running just RHS?

There is no M107 in yet.

It simply isnt finished.

This is not the root of the issue Basti, not being finished has nothing to do with an error popping up. Something is using the m107 class while its scoped out.

I see this error every time I launch the game. Is it possible to solve it somehow?

Try deleting weapons and c_weapons and redownload.

Also make sure that no other version are loaded. To check that, open the RPT. Since the last update we have included the author title of every pbo, so every of the 0.3.9.1 pbos should be looking like this:

15:11:39 D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@RHS_Test_AFRF\addons\rhs_t80.pbo - RedHammerStudios
If not, delete the ones which do not have this author tag and run the updater again.

Also, the RPT will tell you if you have redundant addon pbos loading.

if US mod was installed in folder @RHSUSAF then that is what needs to be in the command line not @RHSUSF

No ticket necessary, we saw multiple people with same issue but have not been able to reproduce ourselves at all. Some people reported reinstall of mod as helping. Do you have any other mods running at the same time? Have you tried switching all of them and running just RHS?

This is not the root of the issue Basti, not being finished has nothing to do with an error popping up. Something is using the m107 class while its scoped out.

I tried literally every combination. But even with just @RHSUSF or @RHSUSAF the error pops up. 

tell me if i can give something to you or look for any telltale proof. i can unpbo your package. helps reminding that i downloaded the whole torrent/.zip version and pasted as it is in the arma folder.

moreover, i dont know if it has anything to do with this particular issue, when i load CBA, and i then get the newsroll on the lower part of the main screen with gives the mod versions, RHS is listed as v0.3.8.1359 instead that 0.3.9.1, but the bisign are 0.3.9.1

• Like 1

People, listen up, if you got this error wit non-existing m107, only way to disable it is disabling reports from RPT files. How? Open game launcher, go to parameters, advanced, +advanced, [no logs], done. Problem is gone and few fps more is comming in. I know it have the negative sites, but if you meet some bug, and feedback crew ask you for RPT file (you will have them, but there will be only game launch time and date), you need to uncheck the field [no logs]. Error will back, but you done this only to reproduce the bug yes?. I hope i helped a little. BTW this error was showing up in RC 1.52 and i was writing about it somewhere...

I tried literally every combination. But even with just @RHSUSF or @RHSUSAF the error pops up. 

tell me if i can give something to you or look for any telltale proof. i can unpbo your package. helps reminding that i downloaded the whole torrent/.zip version and pasted as it is in the arma folder.

moreover, i dont know if it has anything to do with this particular issue, when i load CBA, and i then get the newsroll on the lower part of the main screen with gives the mod versions, RHS is listed as v0.3.8.1359 instead that 0.3.9.1, but the bisign are 0.3.9.1

I also noticed, some files are 0.3.8.

Any plans for the M1161 Growler for the for the USMC?

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/24/USMC_Growler.jpg

I dont mean to be a bother, but it would be good if you added this into the game for light recon work. I dont think you saw my original comment. The humvees are good, but sometimes you need something light and fast to get around 

People, listen up, if you got this error wit non-existing m107, only way to disable it is disabling reports from RPT files. How? Open game launcher, go to parameters, advanced, +advanced, [no logs], done. Problem is gone and few fps more is comming in. I know it have the negative sites, but if you meet some bug, and feedback crew ask you for RPT file (you will have them, but there will be only game launch time and date), you need to uncheck the field [no logs]. Error will back, but you done this only to reproduce the bug yes?. I hope i helped a little. BTW this error was showing up in RC 1.52 and i was writing about it somewhere...

I also noticed, some files are 0.3.8.

as in bisign files? This cannot be the case. This means you are running incorrect version. Reinstall the mod completely.

as in bisign files? This cannot be the case. This means you are running incorrect version. Reinstall the mod completely.

but i have your .zip here on my desktop, i torrented it down yesterday night, the whole 2.6gigas of it! and other people are reporting they see a 0.3.8.xxxx version instead of 0.3.9.1 they have in the folders

inside the folders there are .bisign files signed like "rhsusf_a2port_armor.pbo.rhsusaf.0.3.9.1.bisign", but in the rollover CBA puts in the main page, where you can see the versions of the mod you loaded with the game, RHS comes listed as v0.3.8.1359 and v0.1.1.1, even if you load just one of the two mods.

couldnt it be you have released a wrong version of RHS for any reason in these few days, so that this wretched M107 got in like a damned virus?

I reinstalled it twice. And to get it straight - all bisign files are 0.3.9.1 but CBA on bottom list in the menu sees 0.3.8

Confirmed bug that popped up with the latest game update. It's absolutely nothing to worry about so for now just ignore it.  :)

Confirmed bug that popped up with the latest game update. It's absolutely nothing to worry about so for now just ignore it.  :)

the thing that made me mad is that just before yesterday night at 01:00 AM everything was superfine. The morning after that, i got this error and i couldnt get into any of our servers, because of the version mismatch.  

now somehow i managed to get into one of thwo server through reinstals and updating and whatsnot, but the point remains that something has changed from 48hrs ago to 12 hrs ago...

if i get the same error even by downloading the latest release and pasting it in the arma folder i wonder if i have stop thinking the issue is on my side...

the thing that made me mad is that just before yesterday night at 01:00 AM everything was superfine. The morning after that, i got this error and i couldnt get into any of our servers, because of the version mismatch.  

now somehow i managed to get into one of thwo server through reinstals and updating and whatsnot, but the point remains that something has changed from 48hrs ago to 12 hrs ago...

if i get the same error even by downloading the latest release and pasting it in the arma folder i wonder if i have stop thinking the issue is on my side...

Have you made sure the servers are using the correct version also?

Indeed, we cannot look into the our red ball of crystal and see what's coming on dev branch. As always: do NOT report bugs without:

1. using the stable build.

2. using only RHS mods.

true, and now "Warning Message: Error: creating weapon rhs_weap_M107 with scope=private" seems to be everyone's problem. so there's hope.

it seems it is related to 1.52 build now. I will check it myself when i get the chance. There is already a ticket for it on our trackers.

• Like 2

Have you made sure the servers are using the correct version also?

oh probably. 

if the issue is related to arma and not RHS, i mean it has been triggered by the new release of Arma while RHS is the same piece of data i had and has remained unchanged, then it could be related. i was talking with our server admin and he mentioned something about updating arma server side something something, so why not?

Guys i meet strange bug, or situation (dont know how to name it). AFAIK T-90 (not A) uses T-72B turret, right? So how was this possible that i get killed by abrams shooting to front of my turret in the thickest armor part (i saw bulletholes)? Us sabot A3 have  880mm RHA at 2 km.... Hes shooted three times and i saw hitpoints, allways in thickest armor, this was in MP. So my question is, isnt the US sabot too overpowered?

Small, but hopefully, useful contribution to those using RHS.

I was not able to find comprehensive list of weapon classnames in latest RHS (0.3.9.1 as of today).

Thus I was forced to do it on my own. Here are the results.

While scanning configs I assumed following:

-          Weapon is something with scope = 2 AND classname starts with “rhs_weap_â€

Dear RHS, please tell me if I was wrong in this assumption. I will try to re-scan configs again.

According to this list of sorted weapons I extracted following information.

Classname                        Weapon classname

Displayname                     Weapon Displayname

Optics                                  Compatible opitcs

Muzzle acc.                        Compatible silencers, flash suppressors, etc

Pointers                              Compatible pointers, flashlights, etc

Bipods                                 Compatible bipods

NPZ compatible               Contain ["rhs_acc_npz"] if NPZ scope adapter can be used on weapon, making it compatible with NATO scopes

Magazines                          All magazines that can be used with this weapon

Picture                                Path to weapon related picture in RHS addon

GP25                                    Contain all suitable magazines (round) for GP25 grenade launcher

M203/M320                       Contain all suitable magazines (round) for M203/M320 grenade launcher

NOTE! M203 and M320 use slightly deferent list of rounds

Base weapon                    Contain Yes if this classname have no accessories built in otherwise No.

Basically each weapon have only one classname for it`s basic form (hopefully J). For example "rhs_weap_ak74m" is base weapon, while "rhs_weap_ak74m_pso1m2" is not base weapon, because it spawns with PSO scope attached.

Here is screenshot of how data represented, obviously I will not put all this in to this message.

13ASQboIG.png

You can download data from GoogleDocs.

TO RHS: Please consider putting this data to your website.

P.S. i found this picture missing \A3\weapons_f\data\UI\icon_regular_CA.paa  :P

• Like 4