Hello people from RHS. Thank you for this great present, with every new version i get even more surprised.

I'm going to do a question, although i don't know if that's an error, or it happens only to me. In the M1A2SEPv1-D, M1A2SEPv1(TUSK I)-D,B  and  M1A2SEPv1(TUSK II)-D,B  i dont see the ammunition box of the gun M240 from outside of the tank. Sorry if it has already been asked but i havent find it. Thanks again ;)

@Pulstar

Rest assured that almost everything on your wishlist is being worked on. We have lots of ideas, concepts and working prototypes for an array of vehicle improvements and features. Unfortunately not everything is possible and the improvements that are feasible take time to perfect and deploy, especially the latter since we have so many assets.

Sound Feedback

Mi-24- The new engine noises are a good change, they sound good the one issue I find is that the sounds at a too faint at a distance at 200m in especially in comparison to the MELB mod, you can't hear it at all when my PC's volume is <50%

I prefer the new YAK sounds, the sounds matches up with the gun and there's a seamless loop in noise, but again i feel that the gun is way too quiet in both the interior and exterior, it gets drained out by any sounds around it

US Choppers- The FFAR sounds are great, i love them (especially from the interior), i don't believe that the same sound should be used in the hellfires and sidewinders. AH-1z's new sound is on the whole pretty good, its distinctive so you can tell what it is from inside a building. The gun sounds are pretty good aswell, good sound quality and loudness. I dont think it should apply to both the AH-1z and 64 since they're two different gun systems

Lastly the Uh-60s sound, i dont know if its just me but i prefer the old sound, theres nothing wrong with the new one, i just prefer the old. 

Other sounds 

M136 new sound the best change to the sounds, something satisfying of that sudden poomh of the rocket 

And lastly the M4, its great, the guns sound less like a pistol, i think they need a little work, the guns should sound more heavy like the AK

@Pulstar

Rest assured that almost everything on your wishlist is being worked on. We have lots of ideas, concepts and working prototypes for an array of vehicle improvements and features. Unfortunately not everything is possible and the improvements that are feasible take time to perfect and deploy, especially the latter since we have so many assets.

I understand and thank you and the team for all your efforts, would vote again if a new compo was ever announced :) From OpFp to Arma3 Bohemia had lots of time to improve the armor aspect of the game, they did improve several aspects but a lot more could have been done in all that time.

Just to add the G17 sounds are great, but what soldiers equip it?

what is new test acog and other scopes lense look like crap. what happend, it was not like that 4 days ago..  But sounds of rifles are so good, I have to say bye bye JSRS3..lol

Just to add the G17 sounds are great, but what soldiers equip it?

None yet. As they are not used by regular USMC nor US Army infantrymen. 

• Like 1

None yet. As they are not used by regular USMC nor US Army infantrymen. 

MARSOC uses it...so i'm assuming from this that you guys are going to add MARSOC units??

MARSOC uses it...so i'm assuming from this that you guys are going to add MARSOC units??

to be fair, i made that before the M9, simply because i am a glock fan...:) don't read further into it, not for now at least

• Like 2

Could be. Once we finish all the regular units & their equipment. 

to be fair, i made that before the M9, simply because i am a glock fan... :) don't read further into it, not for now at least

ah, its cool anyway 

If this is only version 0.3.9.1, does that mean you'll be adding approximately 2,5 times more equipment and/or models, or will it be mostly finetuning, bug fixing and only small additions from now on?

If this is only version 0.3.9.1, does that mean you'll be adding approximately 2,5 times more equipment and/or models, or will it be mostly finetuning, bug fixing and only small additions from now on?

:blink:  What on Earth??? 

what is new test acog and other scopes lense look like crap. what happend, it was not like that 4 days ago..  But sounds of rifles are so good, I have to say bye bye JSRS3..lol

Well... Seems like the Acog I edited landed in the hotpatch. This was actually unintended as it was a pure proof of concept.

I'm currently exploring the ways of editing the ACOGs and other sights, removing the textured lenses and replacing them with better ones.

90% of the changelog are fixes and improvements.

That will, more or less, be the same for every patch.

• Like 3

Yay another armor question

Will you ever add shape charges so you can destroy tanks without the use of a RPG or another tank? 

So will we see just added in compatibility for ACE? It isn't hurting anyone that doesn't have it and you don't have to make it a requirement. Its all just config values? 

Hello,

1. we love this great Mod

2. I think there is an Mistake with the M150 and Co.

Look I through the glass, the optic is zeroed @ 100. Why not 300?

After contr.+right mb(view over thetop) zeroed @ 300. Why not 100?

Am i wrong?

The vanilla RCO has with reddot 200, and through the glass 300!

TA31RCO-M150CP_reticle_popup.jpg

• Like 1

Hello,

1. we love this great Mod

2. I think there is an Mistake with the M150 and Co.

Look I through the glass, the optic is zeroed @ 100. Why not 300?

After contr.+right mb(view over thetop) zeroed @ 300. Why not 100?

Am i wrong?

The vanilla RCO has with reddot 200, and through the glass 300!

TA31RCO-M150CP_reticle_popup.jpg

Vanilla is not really accurate.  The RCO (and Marine PEQ) utilize the TA-31 reticule which is built upon a 100m zero.  The top of the "arrow" is the 100m zero.  When you switch to the RMR on top of the optic, the reason it's zeroed for 300m is because that's the Point Blank Range zero for 5.56 rounds.  Using this zero gives you hits to vital areas on a man-sized target from 25m out to ~350m without adjusting anything. 

I'm just jazzed that RHS has the mil-based reticule, as well.  I know that's the RCO spec, but it's a really nice touch, and I'm guessing it's mathmatically correct (in-game), which is a huge plus when playing with other humans.

• Like 2

I don't know if this question has been asked before, and if so I appologize. It's a daughting task to go through all 292 pages to see if anyone has asked the same question. On the bright side, if someone has indeed answered it before, then somebody else than the modders themselves can answer my question.

While I am very happy to see the armed versions of the GAZ-233011 in the mod, I must say I do miss the UAZ variants, including the armed ones. I am aware of other mods that introduce them, but will we ever see armed variants of the UAZ in RHS? From the wiki, it's kind of hard to tell.

Will there be anymore older uniforms (Such as the M88 Afghanka and older VSR vest already included) in later versions of AFRF? I mean things such as VSR or TTsKO, the good old Chechen war/90's-early 2000's era stuff.

i was wondering if you guys had plans to add the M577 Comm post & MEV versions along with a M806 refit/recovery vehicle for the us army forces.

M577 

the M577 MEV would be little better for moving people because instead of the M113 max patient load is 2 and the M577 is 4 patients 

Comm post version would be useful due to it having a better radio working with tfar, or something that can reach farther then a backpack but not as far as a aircraft radio

M806

The M806 would be great for recovering damaged tanks and other vehicles like if the engine is fried or it got stuck on a object / in a hole. it could also repair vehicle over time if pulled up beside the vehicle.

i would like to hear what you guys think about this suggestion.

i was wondering if you guys had plans to add the M577 Comm post & MEV versions along with a M806 refit/recovery vehicle for the us army forces.

M577 

the M577 MEV would be little better for moving people because instead of the M113 max patient load is 2 and the M577 is 4 patients 

Comm post version would be useful due to it having a better radio working with tfar, or something that can reach farther then a backpack but not as far as a aircraft radio

M806

The M806 would be great for recovering damaged tanks and other vehicles like if the engine is fried or it got stuck on a object / in a hole. it could also repair vehicle over time if pulled up beside the vehicle.

i would like to hear what you guys think about this suggestion.

Hey Kaia! I love the idea btw but maybe it would help to submit on the feedback tracker? http://feedback.rhsmods.org/