Hi Folks,

Just a question - I'll open a bug report if anyone else sees it... After the update - I noticed my US Army - Desert - Grenadiers (part of a group) - running around without any visible weapons... Anyone else see this or is something wrong on my end ???

Regards,
Scott

Thanks for all the answers regarding the new 5.56 sounds, I expected the answer to my question before asking it, but I thought I'd ask atleast :)

In new update I can see a lot of Mines and charges in the sky...   

Is that what they are ??? I noticed some black floating objects high in the sky as well...

Regards,

Scott

Thanks for the update RHS crew!

Updating via wget works flawless and makes it  very easy to always have the latest version. Simple, no bloat, reliable and auto resume!

/KC

I get it straight :

The frontal profile is occasionally resistant to 12.7mm ball ammunition at 500m, but not to any armour-piercing variants at any range. Evidently, the BTR-80 can resist all forms of small caliber ball ammunition, and also 5.56mm armour piercing ammunition, though only intermediately. However, 7.62x51mm armour piercing ammunition would reliably defeat the armour of the vehicle at shorter ranges.

What the hell... Is that apc made from a very thin aluminum foil? What's the point of an armoured personnel carrier if you can use small caliber guns to punch through it? Exactly what's it supposed to protect against?

Fantastic work on the PTS-M! If people aren't aware it's possible to drive a vehicle up the ramp, when the ramp is closed it will remain properly attached and you can then drive the PTS-M around. The 2S25 tank just about fits on, that was, entertaining to say the least. :D If only BI would fix tracked amphibians, I feel a sea based grad would be a good plan.

Exactly what's it supposed to protect against?

Please try to keep in mind the time of its design and introduction. Back then small caliber AP performance was not as good as it is today.

What the hell... Is that apc made from a very thin aluminum foil? What's the point of an armoured personnel carrier if you can use small caliber guns to punch through it? Exactly what's it supposed to protect against?

Uhm? Most APCs and even IFVs can be disabled and perfored with anything higher than 7.62mm.

And yeah, they are usually made of alluminium alloys (M113, BMD, etc.)

You can even perforate most of the BMP IFV 1/2 sides.

Even the modern MRAP are quite weak against 50. cals. That's why anti-material rifles are usually .50cal

APC are just taxies on steroids, not meant to be in the midst of firefights.

• Like 1

Possible Bug: 

When a vehicle is removed though Zeus a tread/wheel falls from the sky 

Any ideas? 

i have a issue: i cannot move my tuurets on thr hammve and the mrap for some resone does anywone have this bug to?

As for last question - it protect against small caliber weapons and frags from HE-FRAG rounds.

T90A  :wub:

Thanks guys, i got to download it first though :/

Are you going to include all the T90 variants like the T80? 

Well apart from the T90S

Have we already discussed a Tupolev Tu-95? I want to discuss a Tupolev Tu-95.

Have we already discussed a Tupolev Tu-95? I want to discuss a Tupolev Tu-95.

Discuss in which way?   :blink:

• Like 1

Are you going to include all the T90 variants like the T80? 

There's only one viable variant, the T-90M. If and when the first batch roles out into the field then maybe.

There's only one viable variant, the T-90M. If and when the first batch roles out into the field then maybe.

There is T-90AK :)

What about the modernised version (AM)?

Though that would be OP since it doubles up as an AA tank 

What about the modernised version (AM)?

Though that would be OP since it doubles up as an AA tank 

Not fielded so not in the plans yet.

Also I think we have the armor part covered now pretty well and need to expand a little into other territories.

• Like 1

Not fielded so not in the plans yet.

I dont think personally the MS or any variant will ever get far in the field, looks as if the T-14 will compleatly replace any new T-90's (5'000 T-14/5 to be ordered between 2015-2020)

I could be wrong 

Is there a guide to launch the russian ballistic missiles for AI? Cant find any scripts for it.