Can confirm. U cant access ACE interaction on russian infantry. The same goes for ACE self-interaction while playing as one.

No, I don't use it because it decrease performance. That is why I hope to see native support from RHS mod.

Our point in that sense is clear (from our official F.A.Q):

Are you going to fix incompatibilities with the mod XXX?

Our mod provides mainly new content, and a few features that only affect our content. So there's nothing in our end that creates incompatibilities with other mods.

So unfortunately there's nothing we can do in our end, it's up to other mod teams to add / extend their features to our content.

- - - 

I was hoping that US support vehicles such as repair and ammo trucks would be included, but I guess not. Or am I missing them?

I'm afraid no. But you can still use the vanilla HEMTTs :)

It does look like the latest release has broken CBA somehow...

Our event handlers have stopped working.

It does look like the latest release has broken CBA somehow...

We are investigating it. And seems that we found what was wrong. Stay tuned.

Can we use Ace3 Hunter IR rounds in M320 and M203 in new update??  

So what needs to happen is ACE needs to fix their Compatibility File in the Optional Folder.

Thanks for investigating mistyronin

serverkey version 0.3.9 ?

could not find any link for it

edit:

damn getting old .... :P  found it

sorry

There's something wrong with the commander in the American MEV APC when he's turned out, it's like he's a space back and it interferes with the vehicle model.

It is a pity. Because not only RHS mod incompatible with ACE3, any other mod that uses CBA Extended Event Handlers incompatible with RHS too. And problem is not in CBA, ACE3 or any other mod. Hope you understand this because if it will go further and RHS will be incompatible somehow with other CBA features... Really, it is very bad. Most of other mods use CBA and all of them will become incompatible with RHS.

• Like 5

I think muzzle flash of USMC M2 humvee is in centre and not infront of the gun..   :rolleyes:

• Like 1

I think muzzle flash of USMC M2 humvee is in centre and not infront of the gun..   :rolleyes:

There going to tell u to make a thing on the feedback tracker.

• Like 1

Fair enough, but give them a chance - the bug has only been identified this afternoon guys....

Update to the last message:

Seems we really got the issue and now we are testing a possible solution.

We may release a hotfix soon :)

Keep-Calm-and-Stay-Tuned.png

The truth is it's a bug in 0.3.9 that we are aware of (thanks to you guys ;)) and we're working on the fix as I type this. Everybody makes mistakes and this one slipped through.  :(

Edit: Damn you misty! *shakes fist*

• Like 1

- - - 

I'm afraid no. But you can still use the vanilla HEMTTs :)

Its not true. Nobody in their right mind will mix vanilla stuff with RHS and especially not HEMTTS nor TEMPESTS which seem to be extremly difficult to destroy using RHS assets.

Its not true. Nobody in their right mind will mix vanilla stuff with RHS and especially not HEMTTS nor TEMPESTS which seem to be extremly difficult to destroy using RHS assets.

But why not mix vanilla stuff with RHS? The Merkava and Leopard 2 are likely opponents for the content we see in RHS (like Merkavas in the Golan Heights and Leopards vs. T-90s). It'd be nice to be able to use the RHS really high-quality assets versus vanilla assets (and indeed other mods using vanilla standards), because it vastly increases the amount of scenarios people can play, not everybody wants to play the same old superpower showdown. Make no mistake, RHS has the highest quality assets in the A3 scene right now (matched by Toadie's guns in the firearms department), but its lack of compatibility with the very game it's based on harms it in very deep, very serious ways. This is why I hope this fabled RHS-vanilla patch rolls around sharpish (also RHS giving more detail on how to implement their bretty gud armour system with mods), because it'll open up a much wider range of scenarios than available previously (it'll also serve to soothe the tempers of many people I talk to as a moderator of an arma group)

• Like 3

Allow me to quote myself for all those who may have missed it   :) 

there's gonna be soon a mod that will allow that precisely, the compatibility between RHS and vanilla armor systems :)

• Like 1

But why not mix vanilla stuff with RHS? The Merkava and Leopard 2 are likely opponents for the content we see in RHS (like Merkavas in the Golan Heights and Leopards vs. T-90s). It'd be nice to be able to use the RHS really high-quality assets versus vanilla assets (and indeed other mods using vanilla standards), because it vastly increases the amount of scenarios people can play, not everybody wants to play the same old superpower showdown. Make no mistake, RHS has the highest quality assets in the A3 scene right now (matched by Toadie's guns in the firearms department), but its lack of compatibility with the very game it's based on harms it in very deep, very serious ways. This is why I hope this fabled RHS-vanilla patch rolls around sharpish (also RHS giving more detail on how to implement their bretty gud armour system with mods), because it'll open up a much wider range of scenarios than available previously (it'll also serve to soothe the tempers of many people I talk to as a moderator of an arma group)

harms who?

if anything the said mod will be anything but soonish...

it will NOT be a RHS patch however...

vzce8k5.jpg

Isn't this ACE's interaction module? If so it's still working for me (sorry for posting this here if inappropriate). I don't have cba_enable_auto_xeh in the addons folder either. :wacko:

I want to thank everyone who worked hard on armor protection system. It's been a long time coming and now it's finally here :D But we're never satisfied lol, I hope someday a good AI driver routine is written to simulate real-life behavior such as hull-down tactics

I love the new russian vehicle:

Please, BI, make the tracked vehicles amphibious before the expansion is released...

Thank you for the update guys, this mod is getting better and better  :cheers:

• Like 2

I love the new russian vehicle:

Please, BI, make the tracked vehicles amphibious before the expansion is released...

Thank you for the update guys, this mod is getting better and better  :cheers:

lol and theres an update? 

Shtora not working..... If i'm the commander i need to manually use dazzler (only 10 "rounds"), even in automatic mode, smoke grenades are sometimes used, sometimes not, not often otherwise, and it not work vs laser guided missles at all..... Not misleading them. This is still WIP right?