The Humvee Snorkel is in a Desert Cammo when in VG when you put on woodland cammo it is still set to a desert cammo screen around the exhaust pipe. I love the new sounds for helicopters great work. Well Worth The Wait.

Also, I checked the M113 and it seemed to have an M240 working correctly, so it seems to be the infantry version. Still not sure if it's an issue on my end or not, does anyone else have the problem?

Can the both of you please open a bug ticket here:

http://feedback.rhsmods.org/view_all_bug_page.php

I have enjoyed many things great and small about this fantastic mod. Playing ALiVE missions is terrific. The functionality of the vehicles was a real surprise and treat months ago when I first started playing Arma 3. The BTRs are a great example -- the rotating turret ring assembly when in the gunner's unzoomed view is completely unnecessary to probably many players, but what an AWESOME touch for anyone who plays with first-person view only! Being able to seat a whole squad of guys on the exterior top deck, like you see in so many photos, the working PIP vision blocks and the functional open/close viewscreen shields (which as far as I can tell tragically does not allow you to snipe the driver/commander through open windshields w/ anti-materiel rifles or heavier calibers).

The BMP gear selector lever is another such touch, though I think the non-working vision blocks are probably on the future to-do list. Again, great crew station and passenger interiors, esp the side gunner views with their very limited periscopes.

Ever since I read Tom Clancy's Red Storm Rising 20 years ago in high school, I had wanted to get a firsthand taste of what it might be like to unass from a Hind or BMP. Ditto for the M1 and the same book, which has fully functional and limited traverse 7.62 and .50 cal MGs for the loader and commander (who can also leave his M2 to use his personal weapon to cover the turret's right flank!). The only thing really lacking here is the smell of diesel and Cosmoline. :D

Everyone loves the weapon variety, sure. I really appreciate the visual of the jungle taped double mags on the AKs.

Your RHS mod as a resource for others has also facilitated some really amazing work that was able to leverage what you already built to create other awesome content. I have 3 other solid faction mods in my Arma3sync folders that are only possible b/c of RHS.

But the first thing that jumped out at me about 0.3.9 was the fact that I can now easily spot at a glance all the RHS AFRF and US vics, weapons, ammo, etc. with your mod logo. Basic but appreciated touch for a would-be mission maker beginner like me.

Thank you for all your hard work, RHS team!

Edit: Don't remember seeing the PTS-M or radar vehicles before. I hadn't finished exploring ALL of the RHS mod before, so maybe I just missed them. Being able to drive a truck or smaller vehicle up onto the PTS-M's ramp, then drive around with it is pretty rad. Also, I don't know if it's the base physics or Redphoenix's Refined Vehicles, but I loaded the truck a bit drunkenly to one side, and the unbalanced PTS-M appropriately lists more to that side when turning than turns to the opposite side. Or maybe it's just a placebo effect that I think I'm seeing b/c I'm so positive about this thing. :D

• Like 1

What about ACE Fragmentation with grenades that shouldn't produce it?

First time we hear about this. Did you file a bug report?

I have enjoyed many things great and small about this fantastic mod. Playing ALiVE missions is terrific. The functionality of the vehicles was a real surprise and treat months ago when I first started playing Arma 3. The BTRs are a great example -- the rotating turret ring assembly when in the gunner's unzoomed view is completely unnecessary to probably many players, but what an AWESOME touch for anyone who plays with first-person view only! Being able to seat a whole squad of guys on the exterior top deck, like you see in so many photos, the working PIP vision blocks and the functional open/close viewscreen shields (which as far as I can tell tragically does not allow you to snipe the driver/commander through open windshields w/ anti-materiel rifles or heavier calibers).

The BMP gear selector lever is another such touch, though I think the non-working vision blocks are probably on the future to-do list. Again, great crew station and passenger interiors, esp the side gunner views with their very limited periscopes.

Ever since I read Tom Clancy's Red Storm Rising 20 years ago in high school, I had wanted to get a firsthand taste of what it might be like to unass from a Hind or BMP. Ditto for the M1 and the same book, which has fully functional and limited traverse 7.62 and .50 cal MGs for the loader and commander (who can also leave his M2 to use his personal weapon to cover the turret's right flank!). The only thing really lacking here is the smell of diesel and Cosmoline. :D

Everyone loves the weapon variety, sure. I really appreciate the visual of the jungle taped double mags on the AKs.

Your RHS mod as a resource for others has also facilitated some really amazing work that was able to leverage what you already built to create other awesome content. I have 3 other solid faction mods in my Arma3sync folders that are only possible b/c of RHS.

But the first thing that jumped out at me about 0.3.9 was the fact that I can now easily spot at a glance all the RHS AFRF and US vics, weapons, ammo, etc. with your mod logo. Basic but appreciated touch for a would-be mission maker beginner like me.

Thank you for all your hard work, RHS team!

Edit: Don't remember seeing the PTS-M or radar vehicles before. I hadn't finished exploring ALL of the RHS mod before, so maybe I just missed them. Being able to drive a truck or smaller vehicle up onto the PTS-M's ramp, then drive around with it is pretty rad. Also, I don't know if it's the base physics or Redphoenix's Refined Vehicles, but I loaded the truck a bit drunkenly to one side, and the unbalanced PTS-M appropriately lists more to that side when turning than turns to the opposite side. Or maybe it's just a placebo effect that I think I'm seeing b/c I'm so positive about this thing. :D

with respect to the PTS listing it is true. Actually both the mass AND the location of the c.o.g. affect the performance of the PTS-M. Its one of the cool little subtle effects we knew we couldn't miss. If you try to load something too heavy for the PTS-M, it will stop moving all together.

Looks like ACE3 is not compatible with 0.3.9 russian units. May somebody confirm?

• Like 1

When using M113 M2 as a gunner, my view is next to the machinegun instead of being behind it. Is that on purpose, a design limitation or a bug?

I can't download the Updater and the Torrent RHS 0.3.9 ("Server does not respond"). Please somebody give a link to the mirror!

@fanatic72

Confirmed, consider the armored M2 variants WIP, however both still work fine when aiming down sights.  :)

I can't download the Updater and the Torrent RHS 0.3.9 ("Server does not respond"). Please somebody give a link to the mirror!

Try again, it should work. At least I was able to download the torret files.

• Like 1

For some reason I cant even use the updaters, they come on for a split second and then shut off, not doing anything

Looks like ACE3 is not compatible with 0.3.9 russian units. May somebody confirm?

Could you be more specific, please. What exactly it's not working? :)

Could you be more specific, please. What exactly it's not working? :)

Put any Russian soldier in editor and try to open ACE3 menu. You will not see it. Probably new version 0.3.9 is incompatible with CBA XEH and that is why incompatible with ACE3, but I am not sure. Hope, you can make a hotfix. ACE3 and RHS are two must have mods.

Put any Russian soldier in editor and try to open ACE3 menu. You will not see it. Probably new version 0.3.9 is incompatible with CBA XEH and that is why incompatible with ACE3, but I am not sure. Hope, you can make a hotfix. ACE3 and RHS are two must have mods.

Can confirm. U cant access ACE interaction on russian infantry. The same goes for ACE self-interaction while playing as one.

Have you put the cba_enable_auto_xeh.pbo into the cba_a3\addons\-folder?

Have you put the cba_enable_auto_xeh.pbo into the cba_a3\addons\-folder?

No, I don't use it because it decrease performance. That is why I hope to see native support from RHS mod.

• Like 1

Thanks for the update, guys!  :)

I was hoping that US support vehicles such as repair and ammo trucks would be included, but I guess not. Or am I missing them?

Great update!

The PIP screens of the driver view in the M1A2 (possibly other ones too?) seem to be the wrong way around;

vPzOS25.png

Unless the left one is supposed to show the right side of the vehicle, which I doubt :P

I tried signing up for the bug tracker but it seemingly refuses to send me the verification mail?

Full res here:

http://i.imgur.com/6tCddAQ.jpg
Updated using the cmd files. 

Looks like this both without and with mods.

EDIT:

Seems to only affect the M1A2SEPv1 TUSK II (D). Woodland version of the same model is fine, so are the other variants.

Finally got the bug tracker email:

http://feedback.rhsmods.org/view.php?id=1058

Is there an RPK model in the pack? I see the class name for an RPK and RPKm, and ammunition, plus the UI for an RPK in the inventory, however the model the unit is carrying once spawned in is a PKM.

No. Maybe in the mid-long term  ;)

I was coming here to ask the exact same question. Good to see it's a possibility. Is the RPK series not a common weapon used in the russian forces?

For some reason I cant even use the updaters, they come on for a split second and then shut off, not doing anything

Hi...

Are you trying to run the ".BAT" file or the ".EXE" in the updater ??? I had the same problem when I mistakenly ran the ".EXE" file... You need to run the ".BAT"... Also - if you can get it to work - I believe the "updater" would be best method as it seems to check all the files to see what you already have and only downloads new modified content on subsequent runs - so you don't have to download the entire package every time there in an update...

Regards,

Scott