There has been no progress on a mi-28

What do you mean, no progress since then, or it wasn't ever merged?

What do you mean, no progress since then, or it wasn't ever merged?

We didn't merge anyone's Mi-28. We do have a model of our own but it is in earliest stages and no progress has been made.

You are probably talking about me, and I never intended to include the CMA MI-28 into RHS.

I actually never finished it because the quality of the model and textures were so bad that it wasn't worth it.

• Like 1

You are probably talking about me, and I never intended to include the CMA MI-28 into RHS.

I actually never finished it because the quality of the model and textures were so bad that it wasn't worth it.

oh, well that cleared things up. I'm sure it wasn't that bad

Does dumping lead with the G key on the Abrams FCS also drop the range to target, or does it maintain that until manually reset or an invalid entry is given to the LRF?  Given how vehicles in ArmA move and can stop/turn extremely sharply, I've yet to come across a single situation in which the auto-lead has been useful so I just try and drop it out of habit.  

0.3.9 Released!

You might have noticed that we were hard at work the last couple of days. This has a reason: 0.3.9 finally has arrived!
While again most of the update contains more then hundred of bugfixes and improvement, there are also new toys to play with: first off, the US Marine Corps finally received SPC vests with specialized loadouts. Furthermore, we also reworked the M113 series to suit your needs of light APCs.
For the russians, the tank crews finally recieved the T-90A with functioning Shtora protection system, as well as the T-80UK. Overall, we optimized the lead system for all tank FCS, which is also now toggleable in the RHS menu.

People who already downloaded any prior version can simply run the updaters. Those who don't have yet, see here how it works: http://www.rhsmods.org/page/updaters

For the full changelog, see:
AFRF: http://www.rhsmods.org/mod/1
USAF: http://www.rhsmods.org/mod/2

PS: Due to a change in the pboprefix you are required to download all pbo's even through the updaters. So choose to use the torrent if you can. Sorry!

Torrents:

ftp://ftp.rhsmods.org/beta/packed/rhs_usaf_0.3.9.torrent

ftp://ftp.rhsmods.org/beta/packed/rhs_afrf_0.3.9.torrent

unbenannt-1o8pvk.jpg

• Like 7

Does dumping lead with the G key on the Abrams FCS also drop the range to target, or does it maintain that until manually reset or an invalid entry is given to the LRF?  Given how vehicles in ArmA move and can stop/turn extremely sharply, I've yet to come across a single situation in which the auto-lead has been useful so I just try and drop it out of habit.  

You are in luck. The option to disable FCS target lead has been added in 0.3.9, enjoy!  ;)

• Like 2

The donations they ask are for support of their public servers.

That's interesting - they ask for "support" of their precious servers and in the same time they openly distribute BI's content for free (there is Tactical Guide and Map in "Documents" section).

I bet they don't even see a problem with it.

That's interesting - they ask for "support" of their precious servers and in the same time they openly distribute BI's content for free (there is Tactical Guide and Map in "Documents" section).

I bet they don't even see a problem with it.

I repeat what was said, we have no affiliation with or control over what our fans do, so unfortunately we can't help you with any issues you may have.

Great Update. Thanks again for what you guys bring to the game. They should hire you for ArmA 4 and bring ArmA back to modern day instead of this near future crap. But Great News Anyhow! 

• Like 1

I repeat what was said, we have no affiliation with or control over what our fans do, so unfortunately we can't help you with any issues you may have.

I wasn't implying that you guys should do something about them, it was just a (little bit) sad observation.

Back on topic though: many thanks for the update, your hard work is really appreciated! It was quite unexpected to see an update releasing today, can't wait to check out new FCS scripts. :D

• Like 1

Just my luck, i only downloaded 0.3.8 yesterday. Need to download the new release now , congrats on the update :)

Thanks for the update! Love the M113s,new HMMWV woodland camo and SPCs (couldnt wait for this one)! :) Also thumbs up for all the new sounds.

Keep up the great work guys!

since i didn't saw it in the changelogs it's fair to assume you didn't fixed the fov issues on your weapons, or did you?

What about ACE Fragmentation with grenades that shouldn't produce it?

I'm aware this may be an issue on my end, but was the M240 removed? I get an error in missions that had machinegunners (And mission won't start), and I can't seem to find it in the armoury, which makes me believe it perhaps isn't included, perhaps by error?

The Humvee Snorkel is in a Desert Cammo when in VG when you put on woodland cammo it is still set to a desert cammo screen around the exhaust pipe. I love the new sounds for helicopters great work. Well Worth The Wait.

Cant wait to try the new release! After digging through the change logs I have to ask, is the AK-105 expected in the future? Would love to see that little bastard.  Keep up the great work guys!

since i didn't saw it in the changelogs it's fair to assume you didn't fixed the fov issues on your weapons, or did you?

Well since you've downloaded it before why not download it again and check?

I'll save you some time though, we did!

I'm aware this may be an issue on my end, but was the M240 removed? I get an error in missions that had machinegunners (And mission won't start), and I can't seem to find it in the armoury, which makes me believe it perhaps isn't included, perhaps by error?

Also, I checked the M113 and it seemed to have an M240 working correctly, so it seems to be the infantry version. Still not sure if it's an issue on my end or not, does anyone else have the problem?