To add to what the others have said and in short:

A3 HEAT = HE bomb

RHS HEAT = HE element which forms a CE penetrator(s)/bullet(s) upon impact (ais_ce_penetrators[] = { "" } cfgAmmo value)

A3 armor = No difference in KE/CE, everything built out of WW2 steel

RHS armor = Composite armor plates with different KE/CE protection values

A3 ERA = Nothing, it's probably represented as additional armor value

RHS ERA =  Destructible components with KE/CE protection

A3 damage = Destroy tank with 9mm

RHS damage = Get something bigger, but still WIP

Maybe if we weren't on an engine that is older than my youngest brother that would not be a problem.

Maybe if we weren't on an engine that is older than my youngest brother that would not be a problem.

If it probably utilized modern CPU's the game would be incredible  

Would that just make it ARMA 4? 

If i think like Bohemia, Arma 4 would be setted on Mars in 2060 (they never back with years, they can go only further) and we will fight with gigant robots like in "Star Wars", and using ultra light-flying rollerblades to move, instead of walking. ;)

• Like 1

ArmA : Star Wars would be awesome! (And yes, I know, there is a mod by Blue Harvest)

Just like COD Star Wars.

Hey Guys. My unit is using your m4a1 pip 320 for Ace huntir. I Might have overlooked something, but is it true than you dont have a sight that works with NV on this weapon? 

Guys, why do we always have to read lots of offtopic in here? Ain't no Arma 4 or BIS' tech intentions' discussions allowed here. Keep that in mind.

Personally, I like them threads clean ;)

• Like 2

Hello

I do apologize if this topic has already been covered, but im looking at using the Bradley in my unit, and i was wondering about the dismount procedure , the rear ramp always seems to close automatically too quickly for infantry to dismount, is their a way to keep the ramp open for a long period of time until using the scroll menu it is activated to close.  Or do the infantry dismounts have to be faster? Thank you for any response or links to discussions.

P.S. Lovely mod, must of been hard work.

Thanks 

With the new USMC gear, will we also be seeing the LAV and/or AAV ported from A2 in 3.9?

Also, I remember seeing the Russian gorka unifrom a while back, is that still going to be in 3.9?

Concerning my previous remark, it does sadly seem that Arma's main competition (Ground Branch and Squad) will be limited in scope in terms of content especially the vehicular kind, so little point in porting RHS addons to them.

With the new USMC gear, will we also be seeing the LAV and/or AAV ported from A2 in 3.9?

Also, I remember seeing the Russian gorka unifrom a while back, is that still going to be in 3.9?

No and no, LAVs will come later and gorkas need a little love still.

Ported from A2? Probably never. New from scratch maybe in the mid-long term.  ;)

• Like 2

I thought they would be pretty high priority, I mean what if you wanted to make a USMC combined arms mission with APCs? A2 Placeholders would be alright with me

I thought they would be pretty high priority, I mean what if you wanted to make a USMC combined arms mission with APCs? A2 Placeholders would be alright with me

We've had it with doing double work when it comes to ports so no thanks.

Well i had popular question - what about Tunguska? Russians need some good AA..... If i remember good, there was some model made from you.

Well i had popular question - what about Tunguska? Russians need some good AA..... If i remember good, there was some model made from you.

It is being worked on very slowly.

It's still W.I.P. We already streamed some of the modelling.  :)

• Like 1

It's still W.I.P. We already streamed some of the modelling.  :)

Do i need to tell it was looking great? Nah, you propably know this......

I found strange information on russian social network that the release of RHS 0.3.9 was planned on 12 of September. But because of some issues it was moved to 14 of September. Is it true and will it be released in 1-2 days? They tells that infromation was from RHS developers.
Here is the link on this group: https://vk.com/redhammerstudiousfanat

I found strange information on russian social network that the release of RHS 0.3.9 was planned on 12 of September. But because of some issues it was moved to 14 of September. Is it true and will it be released in 1-2 days? They tells that infromation was from RHS developers.

Here is the link on this group: https://vk.com/redhammerstudiousfanat

Im sure RHS will release it when they are ready to and not before ;).

And as a polite reminder, asking for release dates on these forums is frowned upon. 

Im sure RHS will release it when they are ready to and not before ;).

And as a polite reminder, asking for release dates on these forums is frowned upon. 

I know, sorry. Just want to know should I believe third party infromation or not. Maybe this information is fraud. They ask for donations in the same post :huh:

I know, sorry. Just want to know should I believe third party infromation or not. Maybe this information is fraud. They ask for donations in the same post :huh:

There's no official date for the release. As always the 0.3.9 will be released when its done :)

Just to clarify that Fan Community it's not "official". Meaning, whatever donations they ask are for their personal business not related in any way to the RHS team :)

There's no official date for the release. As always the 0.3.9 will be released when its done :)

Just to clarify that Fan Community it's not "official". Meaning, whatever donations they ask are for their personal business not related in any way to the RHS team :)

Thank you for clarification, Mistyronin.

indeed this is a fan group that some of our Russian speaking members affiliate with and keep close ties (we did a few interviews etc.) The donations they ask are for support of their public servers.

The info on there about release dates are guesstimates ;) No seasoned RHS dev gives (because he doesnt know himself) the exact release date :)

Are you guys still making the Mi-28, there was a thread on one being made that got closed a long time ago as it became part of RHS? You may of answered that on the thread dug up a few days ago, but i cant find it (i'm probably just being blind) 

Are you guys still making the Mi-28, there was a thread on one being made that got closed a long time ago as it became part of RHS? You may of answered that on the thread dug up a few days ago, but i cant find it (i'm probably just being blind) 

There has been no progress on a mi-28