Will you blokes ever be adding a service menu or something to the A-10A? I feel as though it has a very underwhelming payload for what an A-10 actually carry's (I'm sure you've noticed). Would be an awesome feature to implement, would make it such a more diverse aircraft for realism units. 

Hey.

I tried the afrf nuke (9M79B) and I don't get a mushroom cloud. I only get a tall column. https://i.imgur.com/ftnHk6G.jpg

any ideas whats wrong?

I noticed the same thing but it seems to happen pretty much randomly...

Sometimes after a game restart it works.

Did you use any other mods during your test?

So I want to put a "request" if possible, it would be cool if you guys would make a new headgear:

http://www.evike.com/images/large/ACC_EX054-0.jpg

Also look at balaclava, It has wide opening for eyes and it doesn't have that distinguish nose bridge like your does (I'm NOT saying that your is bad).

Also, "6B23 6SH92 Spetsnaz" dosen't have  any body armor protection value. 

Cheers

Will You guys make animated suspension for Bradley and better textures? Will You plan make that kind of equipment at M2A3 http://cmsimg.armytimes.com/apps/pbcsi.dll/bilde?Site=M6&Date=20140903&Category=NEWS&ArtNo=309030050&Ref=AR&MaxW=640&Border=0&800-soldiers-heading-Korea-part-rotational-force ?

The better textures will come once we finish the improvements we did in the Bradleys.  :)

So I want to put a "request" if possible, it would be cool if you guys would make a new headgear:

http://www.evike.com/images/large/ACC_EX054-0.jpg

Request noted. But have in mind that we have a lot in our plate already :)
  • Like 1

I've noticed that you cannot access the control panel when inside the 9M79B if you play as the unit from zeus. I know you guys have a lot on your plate already and you're doing an amazing job already but it would be much appreciated if you could fix this! Thanks!

I've noticed that you cannot access the control panel when inside the 9M79B if you play as the unit from zeus. I know you guys have a lot on your plate already and you're doing an amazing job already but it would be much appreciated if you could fix this! Thanks!

It's an Arma 3 Engine limitation. Unfortunately nothing we can do. But you can always report it in BI's official feedback tracker.

• Like 1

But you already have Arma 3 vanilla Hunter vehicle, little different but it's same.

Problem with the vanilla variant is that since it has no turret the AI will only shoot Gp-25's or rpgs at it. So if you run into a squad with only a few rpgs and they miss with all of them you can literally just run them all over. It would be nice to have a turret variant with the detail and work RHS put into their other assets.

Thing is. We at RHS are focusing mainly in widely used stuff in service in regular units. 

And the L-ATV (aka the JLTV winner) won't be in service in the USMC & US Army until 2018. So don't expect it any time soon.

- - -

On the other hand, the M-ATV is indeed used a lot, and it has become the main MRAP of use in A-Stan, as well as in both USMC & US Army units around the Globe. 

So probably, we may release the M-ATV soonishâ„¢ (if you follow the Twitch streams, you'll know that the exterior is almost done).

• Like 3

Another ArmA update, another PhysX change..... God, it isnt make mod developing easier. All RHS tracked vehicles turning is almost impossible (even since last mod update) and if finally AI will make maneuver, vehicle with magic force jump with 100 km/h in some direction. Why they havent used Havok instead of PhysX......... it would be 100 % easier.

Another ArmA update, another PhysX change..... God, it isnt make mod developing easier. All RHS tracked vehicles turning is almost impossible (even since last mod update) and if finally AI will make maneuver, vehicle with magic force jump with 100 km/h in some direction. Why they havent used Havok instead of PhysX......... it would be 100 % easier.

Money, dear boy. Same reason as all the CMMG logos.

I dont know if its my game, but it seems the bradleys are going into warp speed again 

Hey.

I am playing around with zeus, and I found one issue: I can find the RHS ammoboxes, which include the afrf weapons, but for some reasons I can only find virutal (arsenal) crates of RHSUS in zeus. Are the US ammoboxes just non existant, or am i doing something wrong? :)

Boys, I'll check the Phys-X and the Bradley to see if I can reproduce that issues.

I am playing around with zeus, and I found one issue: I can find the RHS ammoboxes, which include the afrf weapons, but for some reasons I can only find virutal (arsenal) crates of RHSUS in zeus. Are the US ammoboxes just non existant, or am i doing something wrong? :)

They will come with the next update  ;)
  • Like 1

are you going to do like some other units like sf rangers and seals in the Future or with the  russian  you will add spetznaz? 

are you going to do like some other units like sf rangers and seals in the Future or with the  russian  you will add spetznaz?

I'm afraid that for now our main focus is regular units. In the long term we may work on SOCOM and Spetsnaz GRU units. 

Tho the US Navy's SEALs are unlikely due to all the effort that would require (submarines, scuba, etc.) for the limited missions they do. On the other hand Army SF and Rangers as well as USMC MARSOC have more chances tho.... 

Will you replace the vests of the guerrilla faction with custom models eventually?

Will you replace the vests of the guerrilla faction with custom models eventually?

At this point the Greenforce faction is non-official and does not represent the mod quality, it will eventually be remade.

Hey. I've some questions:

What's up with some of the vehicles having either no interior or incredibly low quality interior? Is that just a placeholder, and a thing you guys are working on, but you've released the cars as a sort of alpha?

Why do the rangefinders not work in vehicles anymore? I only ever get °0000 no matter what I do. Pressing tab, pressing t, doesn't change anything. The numbers sometimes flash after I press a button, but they return to 0. So, how do i range? And what about the russian tanks with no laser ranging? They must have had some way of getting ranging?

I have another request for RHS team. 

Can you keep up the good work?

:D

• Like 1