I'm afraid it's not finished yet, hence it's better if I don't share pics of it here yet. You can check the broadcast, or IMHO the best option wait a bit until we have it properly finished.  :)

Copy Sir..

Team RHS is the best !!!!!!!!  :D

abrams cook off (hit by 9k111)

it would be cool to see such effects in mod, not a simple tank explosion when hp is over

Aloha Snackbar, the spambots will sleep soundly tonight.

But seriously, probably something ACE3 is going to introduce in the very near future.

• Like 1

Aloha Snackbar, the spambots will sleep soundly tonight.

But seriously, probably something ACE3 is going to introduce in the very near future.

+1

Huh, and here I am still using the leaf sight (in 2015) like an oldschooler because they don't make the new plastic sights for lefties.

I know this wouldn't be something that would come about anytime soon, but I'm curious if you guys thought about adjusting your TA-31/R150 RCO optics so they work like Iansky's Elcans.  He's done it so you can use it in standard "4x" and use the BDC reticule, but then you can click the <zoom out> key and it becomes like a reflex sight.  It's a clever way around the standard BIS method of having a "zoom in" mode then changing to "iron sights" mode, which for your TA-31s just has you staring at the fiber optic.

I'm not smart on the modding thing, so maybe this takes a complete rework of your models, in which case I can understand it not being worth it, but wondered if it was practical. 

abrams cook off (hit by 9k111)

it would be cool to see such effects in mod, not a simple tank explosion when hp is over

Well vehicle was not destroyed, it seems it was only hit in to ammo magazine, blow off panels and armored sliding doors worked as designed, interesting is how burning material from ammunition was spread on and around the tank.

Second tank was hit on the turret side as well, but at an angle, it seems it didn't damaged it but crew panicked and abandoned it.

As for effects in our mod, well be patient and see what happens.

Other thing is that "soldiers" in these middle eastern states are completely terrible, zero training, zero thinking, zero tactics, just drive your vehicle in the middle of the field, and wait till someone will flank you, and shoot you... just briliant.

• Like 2

nice work on the tigr m you plan on making an armed ver. to ?

Please check:

Today RedPhoenix will be streaming his recent progress on the Tigr-M in our official Twitch Channel

You are welcome to join us  :)

@bkktmkkt

We don't have export M1 tanks in our mod, so I can't comment on its armor, but to get back on topic we are experimenting with destruction effects (we already have some on the T-72 series). The effects are part of a larger  internal project to redefine & refine vehicle damage, it won't be part of the next update, but watch this space.  :)

Back on topic

Are you guys planning on adding the AN-94 special forces rifle or the AK-12?

The AK-12 went for another trial a couple of months ago, got accepted so will be used by a few units for testing, looks like it will be adopted, so would fit into the pack

Toadies HLC AK pack has the AK12 series. Escalation is currently focusing on regular forces rather then SF.  

Are you guys planning on adding the AN-94 special forces rifle or the AK-12?

The AK-12 went for another trial a couple of months ago, got accepted so will be used by a few units for testing, looks like it will be adopted, so would fit into the pack

Unfortunately, for now we are focusing on regular troops, as War_lord well said.

Meaning, on the short-mid term we'll mainly work on gear on service and widely used by regular units.

On the long term future could be possible tho :)

• Like 1

Adding to Misty's post:

The AK-12 underwent until today 3 major updates. Who knows if they aren't even developing a 4th update?

...are there any confirmed atgm's or is this still wishfull thinking ? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

...are there any confirmed atgm's or is this still wishfull thinking ? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

What do you mean? Could you be more specific please (technically most of our BMP, BMD and Bradleys have ATGMs, even the Javelin is considered one) :)

right !  ...mean man portable like  9К111 "Fagot", 9К115 "Metis", 9К135 "Kornet" ? :)

right !  ...mean man portable like  9К111 "Fagot", 9К115 "Metis", 9К135 "Kornet" ? :)

Well a system like that is indeed in our wishlist, so it has quite high chances to appear in our mod eventually. 

sounds great !  i think this would be a very good decision, specially for asymmetrical scenarios.

Hi Folks,

Sorry - total newb to Arma - I was pointed in your direction and I like what I see... I read the pages on your forum and it mentioned the "Updater" was the preferred vehicle to install RHS - however - I couldn't find a README or install instructions on your site... I unpacked the "updater" file to their own respective directory on my desktop - then clicked the executable... Nothing happened - I'm assuming they might have to be placed in a specifuc directory to work properly ??? Any help - much appreciated...

:)

Regards,
Scott

Hi Folks,

Sorry - total newb to Arma - I was pointed in your direction and I like what I see... I read the pages on your forum and it mentioned the "Updater" was the preferred vehicle to install RHS - however - I couldn't find a README or install instructions on your site... I unpacked the "updater" file to their own respective directory on my desktop - then clicked the executable... Nothing happened - I'm assuming they might have to be placed in a specifuc directory to work properly ??? Any help - much appreciated...

:)

Regards,

Scott

http://www.rhsmods.org/page/updaters

Under "setting up the updaters."