@all please stay on topic, all inappropriate posts have been removed. Any further issues will be dealt accordingly. 

Thanks

R0adki11

That it was small scale tested in 2013, and then nothing more was heard, would imply that it didn't get any further then that.

Good links. Well then we will definitely study the possibility to include it :)

Thank you both you classic and H-Singh!

I don't know where you live but I have to ask, CET or CEST?  Is it 10 minutes from now or 1 hour and 10 minutes from now? In my part of Europe CET is currently not being used.

There's numerous articles on the Marine Corps website detailing different Marine units testing it in mid to late 2013, what we don't have is any evidence of it actually being adopted for larger use past the testing phase. I'm not saying it never was, just that I've not seen or read anything implying widespread use overseas on even an individual purchase basis. I could be wrong though, I'd be interested to see images to the contrary.    

The guy is not reliable source, but red dot for Grenade launcher - why not.... I can aim better with iron sights, but such feature as red dot could be cool.

Larry Vickers is a former 1st SFOD-D assaulter, essentially the most elite of the elite. He knows what he's talking about.

• Like 2

Does anyone know what the ammo or mag classname is for the M109A6 ammunition? I know what it is for the 2s3 but can't figure it out for the 109A6 even after looking at the cfgs on the RHS site. Thanks.

So, any chance us, the lazy ones, will get a list of new stuff showed in the yesterday's RHS gameplay stream? :)

So, any chance us, the lazy ones, will get a list of new stuff showed in the yesterday's RHS gameplay stream? :)

Well you could watch it again  :P 

Or mainly: New M113, Glock, M32 and SPC rifleman.  ;)

Does anyone know what the ammo or mag classname is for the M109A6 ammunition? I know what it is for the 2s3 but can't figure it out for the 109A6 even after looking at the cfgs on the RHS site. Thanks.

The ones that uses the vanilla NATO artillery piece (for now).  :)

• Like 2

Any chance we can get m68 - red dot without ARD? I see you have ACOG with, and without ARD, it would be awesome if we could get m68 without it too. I'm asking because it's often hard to see enemy through it (especially if he's on the move), so I keep aiming next to the enemy to see where he is, then try to shoot him, and repeat. In reality I guess this wouldn't be a problem because of the second eye. Anyway, aside from this slight inconvenience, love the mod :)

• Like 1

Any chance we can get m68 - red dot without ARD? I see you have ACOG with, and without ARD, it would be awesome if we could get m68 without it too. 

It's a valid idea, I like it. We'll study the possibility to add it  :)

• Like 2

So I've watched this video and I must say it could even act as a trailer for your RHS: AFRF. Check it out.

The ones that uses the vanilla NATO artillery piece (for now).  :)

Worked perfect. Thank you!

Mistyronin Sir,

Can you please share pics of new SPC rifleman Vest.  :)

Thanks for this great Mod.  :)

I have a question about the rocket artillery from the Russians, how can I set up the rocket, in the 2d edtior ?

Will there be any troops in the editor at some point using older equipment (Such as the 6B-13 vests in the armoury, or perhaps a VSR uniform) to represent some Chechen war era Russians? 

Mistyronin Sir,

Can you please share pics of new SPC rifleman Vest.  :)

I'm afraid it's not finished yet, hence it's better if I don't share pics of it here yet. You can check the broadcast, or IMHO the best option wait a bit until we have it properly finished.  :)

Guys maybe in the next update can you please lower the volume of uaz engine a little bit? It's so loud i can't hear people talking  when driving this car.

I don't know if it's so loud in RL but for sure is out of proportion with other vehicles.

Not a complaint just a suggestion ;)

Guys maybe in the next update can you please lower the volume of uaz engine a little bit? It's so loud i can't hear people talking  when driving this car.

I don't know if it's so loud in RL but for sure is out of proportion with other vehicles.

Not a complaint just a suggestion ;)

That was already done.