Sorry I didn't model the GripPod legs all those years ago guys. Probably would have made things easier, but one could only dream of Arma having working #bipodz back in 2009 :D

hello,

i know this has already been discussed here but although i searched this thread, i'm still confused about rhs, cba and ace3 compatibilty.

perhaps someone could very shortly outline the situation concerning:

- current compatibilty issues with rhs + cba and ace3

- "compatibility pbos" (what do they do, where to get them, how to use them, or just where to find more info about them)

- plans for the future (are there news from rhs-team or ace3-team about future compatibility)

thank you!

I hope this answer from our website's F.A.Q will help you clarify the situation  :)

Are you going to fix incompatibilities with the mod XXX?

Our mod provides mainly new content, and a few features that only affect our content. So there's nothing in our end that creates incompatibilities with other mods.

So unfortunately there's nothing we can do in our end, it's up to other mod teams to add / extend their features to our content.

Using ACE3 and RHS together here and haven't noticed any issues yet. ACE3 comes with 2 optional compability .pbos for RHS. Think they allow the use of ACE optics on RHS weapons, but I'm not 100% sure.

• Like 1

Using ACE3 and RHS together here and haven't noticed any issues yet. ACE3 comes with 2 optional compability .pbos for RHS. Think they allow the use of ACE optics on RHS weapons, but I'm not 100% sure.

Using the ACE optics/laser pointers on RHS weapons relies on having ASDG JR and using ACE's ASDG compatibility PBO.

The ACE RHS compatibility stuff does things like setting up their version of advanced ballistics for weapons, setting up the javelin for the missile guidance system, hearing protection for crew and pilot helmets, disabling the ACE FCS for RHS vehicles to avoid conflict, setting the g-force value for pilots, setting up machine guns and launchers for buddy reloading, letting the 203/320 use the HuntIR and maybe a couple other things I'm forgetting.

• Like 4

Do You have some finish SPCS loads?

I guess you mean SPC (US Marines light vest). Unfortunately not yet, but maybe for the next release we will be able to deliver a few if everything goes according to the plan :)

On the actual SPCS (US Army light vest) in the long term we may get it done.

Hey RHS, slightly off topic, but I recently found this real life video of the US army doing combat exercises with the German army.  

The video showed off many US vehicles that, looked identical to the ones you guys have made, a real testament to how much detail and realism you have put into the mod; for example, in the mod some US woodland vehicles still have desert colored parts attached (Which I thought was just a WIP thing), and the Abrams sports 2 'cardboard' rectangles on the front of the turret.   This corresponded exactly to how all the vehicles looked in the video, right down to the mismatched camo on certain parts.  There was even a short glance of an FMTV which I had never seen used before.  (All you need now are Multicam and UCP BDUs ;) )

Needless to say,  I was blown away!

Here's the video if you're interested (2 mins)

As always good work RHS!

• Like 1

Are there any plans on adding AA missiles to the ZSU-23-4 or adding the 2k22 Tunguska? The ZSU feels underpowered slightly without AA missiles, especially at ranges where its hard to hit targets with the cannon

Are there any plans on adding AA missiles to the ZSU-23-4 or adding the 2k22 Tunguska? The ZSU feels underpowered slightly without AA missiles, especially at ranges where its hard to hit targets with the cannon

The Tunguska is in our plans, but in the long term. I'm afraid you'll have to be patient tho. 

• Like 2

Does anyone have FPS drops when apcs fire? When we fire with bradley all infantrie outside have drops around the vehicle.

I hope it's alright if I can ask the RHS team, when other milsims start popping up will you consider porting your content there too, or are you staying Arma exclusive? Sorry if asking too far ahead :p

I hope it's alright if I can ask the RHS team, when other milsims start popping up will you consider porting your content there too, or are you staying Arma exclusive? Sorry if asking too far ahead :P

what other milsims that also allow modding?

• Like 1

I hope it's alright if I can ask the RHS team, when other milsims start popping up will you consider porting your content there too, or are you staying Arma exclusive? Sorry if asking too far ahead :P

Many 'combat simulators' have tried, all of them failed. The facts speak for themselves all the better.

I hope it's alright if I can ask the RHS team, when other milsims start popping up will you consider porting your content there too, or are you staying Arma exclusive? Sorry if asking too far ahead :p

And what would those be?

I think i did not find any kind of scedule on official site? Is possible to even speculate about the date of 0.3.9 release?

Will you be adding LAV-AD? I know it was discontinued, but i dont remember any other consistent competitor to the tunguska (which, you stated, is expectable in foreseeable future).
Hovewer, i mostly concerned about RHS BECTI, which is quite outdated and does not consist new wehicles. Is it going to be updated or will it get stratis version? Cuz, really this thing is the best way to get acquainted with all the stuff RHS has to offer.

I think i did not find any kind of scedule on official site? Is possible to even speculate about the date of 0.3.9 release?

I'm afraid there's no public official schedule. Our intentions are to try to push an update every month aprox. Some times can be less, and some times can take longer (for example in Summer time).

And of course it's possible, feel free to speculate about the possible date for the 0.3.9 release  ;) 

Will you be adding LAV-AD?

Probably not. At least not for now.  :unsure: 

Hovewer, i mostly concerned about RHS BECTI, which is quite outdated and does not consist new wehicles. Is it going to be updated or will it get stratis version? Cuz, really this thing is the best way to get acquainted with all the stuff RHS has to offer.

We try to update RHS BECTI everytime we update our assets. On the Stratis version, unfortunately there's no plans as today.

I'm afraid there's no public official schedule. Our intentions are to try to push an update every month aprox. Some times can be less, and some times can take longer (for example in Summer time).

And of course it's possible, feel free to speculate about the possible date for the 0.3.9 release  ;) 

Probably not. At least not for now.  :unsure: 

We try to update RHS BECTI everytime we update our assets. On the Stratis version, unfortunately there's no plans as today.

Strange, i didn't see any M1A2 variants, nor RG-33.

Hi guys.

Is someone working on a Replacement Config which replaced the Vannila units, weapons and vehicles through the RHS: Escalation Addons?

Hi guys.

Is someone working on a Replacement Config which replaced the Vannila units, weapons and vehicles through the RHS: Escalation Addons?

There was... CyrilFiggis was working on a replacement config, after recreating all Arma3 showcases with RHS - https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/181458-sprhs-rhs-showcases/?hl=showcase

He´s awol, unfortunatly... but hey, you can play his missions or replay the Eastern Wind campaign with RHS assets too - https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/181576-spcampaignrhs-the-east-wind-rhs-remake/page-6?hl=showcase

Let us hope, Cyrill gets back or someone finally releases a replacement config (Arma3 has just a few replacements, normally for HLC weapons)

cheers!

• Like 2

Cooool. Thanks Corporal_Lib-BR-. Thanks for this hint.

Best regards.