What happened to the M203S Version? It's not in Virtual Arsenal, I can only spawn it in with Zeus, but it dissapears when I open Virtual Arsenal.

Should be back in the next version, abit of miscommunication led to that one coming out. 

kyiLwXS.gif

My hope is that someday authentic turret momentum and targeting lead would be implemented into Arma. Hopefully the RHS team will be the first to do it :)

...wasn't that in the original ACE release back in A1? I've definitely done that somewhere along the series.

Nah, it was NoWonderDog's FCS mod for Arma 1 that had deflection like that for the Abrams gunner's sight.

Are we getting close to another update? :)) cant wait for them M113s!!! :wub:

Are we getting close to another update? :)) cant wait for them M113s!!! :wub:

It's too early to say. Truth is that the M113 still need some work and love.

• Like 1

Where do I put the wget tools to update my mods? I currently have the 0.3.7 version and I want to update them, do I drop them in a folder on the desktop or do I go elsewhere with them?

Thanks in advance.

http://www.rhsmods.org/page/updaters

Where do I put the wget tools to update my mods? I currently have the 0.3.7 version and I want to update them, do I drop them in a folder on the desktop or do I go elsewhere with them?

Thanks in advance.

M1A2 sights dont work like that anymore I dont think, guys.  Earlier M1A1 definitely did, but at some point it just became an auto-lead thing while you follow the target with the reticule.

Kinda weird, since I imagine the M1A1's worked better :(  So what RHS has currently is, in fact, accurate.

I've been getting some erratic and incorrect readings for range on the M1A2 though, namely trying to shoot towards the area of 2km using the gunner's sight.  I lase the target (stationary, as I am too), and I often get a measurement that results in my shot hitting a good bit low of the target.  Is this possibly an issue with the ingame LRF reporting range to the closest part of the model or some such, rather than the actual point attempting to be designated?   It very often results in me getting obliterated by T-80's etc because I am repeatedly hitting short :(

EDIT: Think I found the problem.   Seems the LRF isnt properly calculating for differences in elevation between the shooter and target.  So shooting from above will end with my round going short, for instance.  Is this fixable, or an engine problem?

You're correct Nerdwing, but since RHS includes the M1A1 I keep hoping for some sort of miracle lol

There's also the turret rotation momentum issue. In Arma 3 it's like cranking an ancient turret, no implementation of hydraulics. In SB you can hear them whine when you rotate the turret too fast >.<

• Like 1

You're correct Nerdwing, but since RHS includes the M1A1 I keep hoping for some sort of miracle lol

There's also the turret rotation momentum issue. In Arma 3 it's like cranking an ancient turret, no implementation of hydraulics. In SB you can hear them whine when you rotate the turret too fast >.<

Thanks :)  Are you able to confirm if the FCS isnt properly calculating your height when adjusting for fire?  Firing from the upper rim of the salt lake, compared to firing from the bed itself for instance.  The shots taken from elevated spots dont take into account your height advantage, so dont give the proper measurement when you fire which results in a miss.

Or maybe its firing from a non-level surface, IDK.  

@Nerdwing, @Pulstar

1) Currently in RHS we have only the most modern M1A1SA, M1A1FEP and M1A2SEP, all of them uses the same new type of primary sight with same day and thermal channels, and same capabilities, which means no more moving sight reticle in M1A1's, it's all DAHA sights now, not old SAHA.

2) As for FCS, yes we admitt it's still not working as it should, we were even considering making it a new, but remember there is so much to do, and we have private lifes as well, for example soon I will join military and for 4 months I won't be able to help much with the mod development.

will the contact 5 era just disappear or will there be the leftover structure? as seen in this webpage(http://fofanov.armor...P/kontakt5.html).

Kontakt-5 always disappear in real life. What is wrote on that site is not true, actually author admitted that and I know Vasily Fofanov, he said that he was also mislead by some sources, however he lost interest in his site and won't fix that false information.

Here is video showing that during tests Kontakt-5 modules disintegrated after each hit.

Watch from 1:12 where K-5 tests on T-80U are presented.

• Like 1

Nah, it was NoWonderDog's FCS mod for Arma 1 that had deflection like that for the Abrams gunner's sight.

That's the one, cheers. :)

@Nerdwing, @Pulstar

1) Currently in RHS we have only the most modern M1A1SA, M1A1FEP and M1A2SEP, all of them uses the same new type of primary sight with same day and thermal channels, and same capabilities, which means no more moving sight reticle in M1A1's, it's all DAHA sights now, not old SAHA.

2) As for FCS, yes we admitt it's still not working as it should, we were even considering making it a new, but remember there is so much to do, and we have private lifes as well, for example soon I will join military and for 4 months I won't be able to help much with the mod development.

Of course :)  I just wanted to make sure the bug was confirmed, since its such a fantastic mod.   

thank you damian. i know he abandoned his website some time ago, or anything that i have found in english.

Honestly it would be interesting to see US Navy SeaHawks and more helicopters. Your helicopters are spot on 100% perfect but it would be cool to see helicopters left out a lot such as MH-6M, AH-6, Kiowa, Lakota, Sea Knight, etc.

but it would be cool to see helicopters left out a lot such as MH-6M, AH-6

Just use the Mission Enhanced Little Bird mod, RHS is not focusing on special operations yet.

Just use the Mission Enhanced Little Bird mod, RHS is not focusing on special operations yet.

Uhm, ehm... More or less what he said...  :)

Seeing as how BI forums post search seems to be a bit backward for me or perhaps I'm typing the wrong things into the box (more than likely)

Could you please clear up the obvious misunderstanding I'm having with the Tochka and its scripted launch procedure? entering "[tochka,1] spawn rhs_fnc_ss21_AI_prepare" into either the init or a trigger seem to yeild errors.

If someone could break this down into simple, easy to understand instructions it'd be most appreciated.

Honestly it would be interesting to see US Navy SeaHawks and more helicopters. Your helicopters are spot on 100% perfect but it would be cool to see helicopters left out a lot such as MH-6M, AH-6, Kiowa, Lakota, Sea Knight, etc.

As you can probably already tell, we are focused primarily on three aspects right now, Russian Federation, U.S. Army, and United States Marine Corps.  There are plans for Army birds already in the works.  An SH-60 wouldn't make much sense considering where we are headed, and the CH-46 has officially been retired.  I'll let you know that we are focusing on currently used birds at this time but we have a ton of projects on the table currently.  

• Like 1

RHS Hello!
It has long wanted to ask you to make grenades ПГ-7Ð’, ÐŸÐ“-7Ð’Ðœ and ПГ-7ВС for Ð ÐŸÐ“-7. Or at least any one of these grenades.
Especially because reticle in ПГО-7 for these grenades you already have.
It does not require much time and effort, but much diversity can be an РПГ-7.

Thanks.

RHS Hello!

It has long wanted to ask you to make grenades ПГ-7Ð’, ÐŸÐ“-7Ð’Ðœ and ПГ-7ВС for Ð ÐŸÐ“-7. Or at least any one of these grenades.

Especially because reticle in ПГО-7 for these grenades you already have.

It does not require much time and effort, but much diversity can be an РПГ-7.

Thanks.

You can always create those models, if they are of required quality, will surely get them into RHS, and give you the credits for the job. I am sure it doesn't require too much effort and time for you to do that.

• Like 10