Don't put them both into one folder.

They must be in a seperate folder.

As you can see here, they are in separate folders and yet do not appear in the launcher nor in game. I extracted both folders from the archives the same way.

http://i.imgur.com/sCiaiNK.png (256 kB)

Is there any possibility of having at some point tank crew helmets function as ear protection? Would make working alongside tanks and driving turned out more bearable, especially with T-72 variants.

It's an interesting suggestion. Kiitti.

As you can see here, they are in separate folders and yet do not appear in the launcher nor in game. I extracted both folders from the archives the same way.

http://i.imgur.com/sCiaiNK.png (256 kB)

did you manually add that folder for usaf?

did you manually add that folder for usaf?

Indeed the folders have to be added manually to the launcher via that folder button under the list.

Something broke with 1.48 - RHS vehicle a

seats (specifically the 4-seaters with a MG on top) behave like a fully armored vehicle whe trying to talk with passengers while outside using ACRE2. Anyone else noticed this?

Yes same thing happened to me while using ACRE

I'm having issues getting RHS's weapon accessories specifically the PEQ15 and SureFire combo. Whenever i try adding the accessory to RHS's MK18s and Block lls (mainly the grenade launcher variants) and it wont show up on the weapon. I'v searched the internet and have found no solution, so any help from the BI community would be greatly appreciated. I'm using ASDG Joint Rails and Joint Muzzles on the latest version keep that in mind.

idxzYzDxj  

The PEQ15 and SureFire is clearly highlighted and clicked on yet it wont show up on RHS's Block ll GL variant.

ey2emvsfj

Same problem with the MK18 Mod 1  M320 variant

pbBCK0uPj

The only time the PEQ15 and SureFire combo works is only when i use the MK18 Mod 1 without the M320

The Mk18 and the M4A1 Block II are not supported at this moment by the mod, that's why they are hidden in the editor. Obviously you are still free to use them at your own risk

Probably the next time you want to post it in the RHS thread  :) 

I'm having issues getting RHS's weapon accessories specifically the PEQ15 and SureFire combo. Whenever i try adding the accessory to RHS's MK18s and Block lls (mainly the grenade launcher variants) it wont show up on the weapon. I'v searched the internet and have found no solution, so any help from the BI community/RHS community would be greatly appreciated. I'm using ASDG Joint Rails and Joint Muzzles on the latest version keep that in mind.

xzYzDx.jpg

The PEQ15 and SureFire is clearly highlighted and clicked on yet it wont show up on RHS's Block ll GL variant.

2emvsf.jpg

Same problem with the MK18 Mod 1 M320 variant

BCK0uP.jpg

The only time the PEQ15 and SureFire combo works is only when i use the MK18 Mod 1 without the M320. I know this is possible because Iv seen a realism unit on YouTube use them.

I'm having issues getting RHS's weapon accessories specifically the PEQ15 and SureFire combo. Whenever i try adding the accessory to RHS's MK18s and Block lls (mainly the grenade launcher variants) it wont show up on the weapon. I'v searched the internet and have found no solution, so any help from the BI community/RHS community would be greatly appreciated. I'm using ASDG Joint Rails and Joint Muzzles on the latest version keep that in mind.

I answered in your other post  :) 

The Mk18 and the M4A1 Block II are not supported at this moment by the mod, that's why they are hidden in the editor. Obviously you are still free to use them at your own risk

Then how were the guys in the video i provided able to use them?

Because they are just hidden, but you can still spawn them, besides there's a non-RHS config around that allows the use of it  :ph34r:  

will the abrams&bradlyies have a working ERAs like T-90?

Yes, actually the TUSK-1 kit have it working already in our internal test version, so probably with next release they will work.

Actually the ERA works already at least on Abrams, the thing is, it's not animated yet.

Yes, actually the TUSK-1 kit have it working already in our internal test version, so probably with next release they will work.

Actually the ERA works already at least on Abrams, the thing is, it's not animated yet.

so the ERAs on T-90 is animation? i saw effects and blast like real thing :D

What happened to the M203S Version? It's not in Virtual Arsenal, I can only spawn it in with Zeus, but it dissapears when I open Virtual Arsenal.

What happened to the M203S Version? It's not in Virtual Arsenal, I can only spawn it in with Zeus, but it dissapears when I open Virtual Arsenal.

It has been hidden because for some reason it doesn't meet the quality standards that RHS has.  Not sure why, it's perfectly fine, along with the MICH helmets that have been hidden as well.

I definitaly miss the old wiki.A lot of shiny toys to play with and little to no information on how to use it.

Any plans to bring it back?

Btw: this is the best mod around and keep becoming better and better!

I stumbled across this song if you ever wanted to use it in a future trailer for the Russians, you've probably heard it but thought it was worth to share with you guys

I definitaly miss the old wiki.A lot of shiny toys to play with and little to no information on how to use it.

Any plans to bring it back?

I'm afraid it would be impossible to bring the old wiki back, due to technical problems a lot of information was lost.

But we are working hard on the new wiki, tho please understand that takes time to fill it again.   :)