Hello there.

I don't know if this is a RHS bug or just me doing something wrong, but I'm having lately this issue with all the BMPs up to BMP-2k. BMP-3 Family works perfect

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/441701890412707204/14595988200EA807C8B0610E5038F2E97DA6456D/

We just upgraded our pretty big modpack from AGM to ACE, along with some other mod updates. Tried reverting RHS back to 0.3.7 - still happening. Anything I can do to get rid of this problem?

//edit:

Something i noticed is that the texture will appear for like 0.5s after spawning it.

Edited by adios113

Hello there.

I don't know if this is a RHS bug or just me doing something wrong, but I'm having lately this issue with all the BMPs up to BMP-2k. BMP-3 Family works perfect

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/441701890412707204/14595988200EA807C8B0610E5038F2E97DA6456D/

We just upgraded our pretty big modpack from AGM to ACE, along with some other mod updates. Tried reverting RHS back to 0.3.7 - still happening. Anything I can do to get rid of this problem?

//edit:

Something i noticed is that the texture will appear for like 0.5s after spawning it.

you don't have the ACE3 LSD module running by any chance?

Hello there.

//edit:

please test without any other mod. If the issue still occurs, please fill a report on our tracker www.feedback.rhsmods.org

Okey, guys.

Problem solved. It was my fault, because I didnt follow the instructions correctly, while instaling the RHS Pack. I merged both USAF and AFRF together into one addon - that was causing the issue and on the official RHS site it says that the addons should be in separate folders.

Hello there.

//edit:

From my experience with hundreds of other RHS users in my unit, its because there are at least one or multiple people using different versions of RHS. As soon as someone with a different version is in the server, the BMPs, Arty, some of the T80s and GAZ goes transparent.

Okey, guys.

Problem solved. It was my fault, because I didnt follow the instructions correctly, while instaling the RHS Pack. I merged both USAF and AFRF together into one addon - that was causing the issue and on the official RHS site it says that the addons should be in separate folders.

Thanks for that! It actually still means that there is a possible conflict so we will look into it :)! For AFRF by itself in 0.3.8 it should have been resolved.

Really nice mod! A must for arma 3!!! Big thanks for that.

Are you guys working on better 3d scopes? The 3d pip is a good idea but i have to turn depth of field to 0 to look ok! and still very pixelated!

<a  href=scope.jpg' alt='scope.jpg'>

Edited by Grillob3

Are you guys working on better 3d scopes? The 3d pip is a good idea but i have to turn depth of field to 0 to look ok! and still very pixelated!

PIP works for at most 512x512 texture sheets. the other option is PIP on the exterior of the sight and normal render in (ace style). But with this constrains in mind, this is very low priority

My thanks for your work is really long overdue. Been using RHS for quite a while now. Started a clan and used RHS to form the base for all of our assets. Just wanted to pass on my appreciation for all the work you guys have done. Great stuff!

Ah well yeah I would say its resolved now.

Hopefully he didn't take it down, that would be disappointing.

Hello,

Could someone explain the difference between army_d and army_w, example: the UH60 ?

Thanks

Could someone explain the difference between army_d and army_w, example: the UH60 ?

D = Desert

W = Woodland

And basically changes the crew (D wears OCP which was the camo given to the soldiers going to A-Stan and W wear the standard UCP) and in some vehicles the external texture.

I hope it helps :)

Hello,

Ok thanks you, i think i must have a problem: i see them both in dark olive grab...

Left: Desert

Right: Woddland

Maybe an uncompatibility with another mod ?

1420252015072500001.jpg

Ok thanks you, i think i must have a problem: i see them both in dark olive grab...

No, it's fine, not all vehicles have both desert and woodland textures. For instance the UH-60 that the US Army tends to use them everywhere with the olive camo (but their crews do have different camo). :)

In the last couple of days, I'm suddenly throwing a bunch of RHS script errors. "no entry 'bin\configbin/CfgVehicles/rhsusf_assault_eagleaiii_ocp_mg.simulation" for example. Another about "AnimationSources/HitGlass1 is not defined, etc.

The mission is still running fine, etc. but I'm getting 2-3 of these per mission.

What causes these generally?

Is there a ballpark for next release? It seemed to be once every month, but that has shifted.

Something broke with 1.48 - RHS vehicle a

seats (specifically the 4-seaters with a MG on top) behave like a fully armored vehicle whe trying to talk with passengers while outside using ACRE2. Anyone else noticed this?

Your Frogfoots are experiencing the missile issue, AT missile wont lock on and AA missiles are only able to destroy ground targets....they actually do it pretty well

Hi guys!

Any news on perhaps getting an AKs-74U or RPK?

Loving the Mod so far and looking forward to the improved interiors in the M113.

Excellent work!

I'm having a bit of a problem I hope somebody can help me with.

I downloaded AFRF and USAF seperately and unpacked them both to the root directory as with any other mod. Trouble is, the game launcher is only picking up the AFRF folder and for some reason not the USAF folder, meaning I only have the Russian units in game. Is this a common problem or am I just being a newb? Thanks!

Is there any possibility of having at some point tank crew helmets function as ear protection? Would make working alongside tanks and driving turned out more bearable, especially with T-72 variants.

I'm having a bit of a problem I hope somebody can help me with.

I downloaded AFRF and USAF seperately and unpacked them both to the root directory as with any other mod. Trouble is, the game launcher is only picking up the AFRF folder and for some reason not the USAF folder, meaning I only have the Russian units in game. Is this a common problem or am I just being a newb? Thanks!

Don't put them both into one folder.

They must be in a seperate folder.