For some reason, I can't fire any of the M2 or any of the other weapons on the humvees. I'm only capable of turning my head and nothing more. It seems the AI has a problem with this too as they simply sit their and don't do anything when getting shot at.

For some reason, I can't fire any of the M2 or any of the other weapons on the humvees. I'm only capable of turning my head and nothing more. It seems the AI has a problem with this too as they simply sit their and don't do anything when getting shot at.

Hi!

If you play with Dragonfyre, you should take a look here.

Cheers!

Sorry for asking when and if, but whats the status of the USMC SPC vests? Are you going to add different versions of it in the next update?

Sorry for asking when and if, but whats the status of the USMC SPC vests? Are you going to add different versions of it in the next update?

Hi! At the moment, I am still making a bunch of pouches, as well as baking some already-sculpted ones. In addition, the person doing our infantry weighting is taking a well-deserved hiatus due to an operation, so I am going to say that it is very unlikely at the moment unless someone else helps out. :( The updated IOTVs and the new SPCS is also waiting on new pouches and other accessories.

That being said, improving the US infantry (both Army and USMC) is still my top priority... it's just taking a while. However, the existing FROG uniform has been heavily updated and the LWH has been finished in time for the patch.

Hi! At the moment, I am still making a bunch of pouches, as well as baking some already-sculpted ones. In addition, the person doing our infantry weighting is taking a well-deserved hiatus due to an operation, so I am going to say that it is very unlikely at the moment unless someone else helps out. :( The updated IOTVs and the new SPCS is also waiting on new pouches and other accessories.

That being said, improving the US infantry (both Army and USMC) is still my top priority... it's just taking a while. However, the existing FROG uniform has been heavily updated and the LWH has been finished in time for the patch.

Oh my, the new FROG's are coming? I am a happy man :D I didn't even know about the IOTVs being updated as well so this post all together has great news.

AFAIK the MH-53 Pave Low is no longer in use. On the CH-53E, who knows. Maybe in the long term :)

Yea crikey, I meant to CH53E, not sure why I said MH53.

The CH53E would be such a great alternative to the CH47F Chinook. Plus, if its a user created model from the RHS blokes, I suspect it would be extremely well detailed, quality sounds and features! Would be awesome! I reckon it would be a big fan favorite if you announced something like that :P

Amazing. Thank you for answering my question. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to every new patch :)

Is there a way to script the 9P129 nuke vehicle so the nuke is in the launching position?

Yea crikey, I meant to CH53E, not sure why I said MH53.

The CH53E would be such a great alternative to the CH47F Chinook. Plus, if its a user created model from the RHS blokes, I suspect it would be extremely well detailed, quality sounds and features! Would be awesome! I reckon it would be a big fan favorite if you announced something like that :P

Perhaps Rocket wouldn't mind donating the model he did in ArmA 2 to RHS so that it could be included in this amazing project. One could hope ;)

Perhaps Rocket wouldn't mind donating the model he did in ArmA 2 to RHS so that it could be included in this amazing project. One could hope ;)

I remember that model, It was quite nice and would be very welcomed Into RHS!

Thank god for you RHS guys though, I don't know what we would all be doing without you, thanks for all the updates and hard work put Into the mod! looking forward to 0.3.9! :D

Edited by rex457

The exterior model is awesome with excellent quality, though before I even touch it in game it would have to have an updated Arma 3 cockpit, since that Arma 2 cockpit wasn't the best. That's all that would need doing really, then it would be perfect for Arma 3!

Thanks for the hard work guys! I cant wait to see what you have in store for the future.

One quick question for everyone: I was having problems with the smoke launchers on the tanks. They did not seem work when a commander was present in the tank. Is this a known issue?

The exterior model is awesome with excellent quality, though before I even touch it in game it would have to have an updated Arma 3 cockpit, since that Arma 2 cockpit wasn't the best. That's all that would need doing really, then it would be perfect for Arma 3!

Forgive me for my ignorance, but what happened to the original issue for which the links were removed from the forums and major ArmA websites?

Thanks for the hard work guys! I cant wait to see what you have in store for the future.

One quick question for everyone: I was having problems with the smoke launchers on the tanks. They did not seem work when a commander was present in the tank. Is this a known issue?

Which tanks?

Forgive me for my ignorance, but what happened to the original issue for which the links were removed from the forums and major ArmA websites?

What do you mean? The links for Rockets CH-53E are still up?

I remember when it first came out the links were removed shortly after. Seems to have been resolved.

I remember when it first came out the links were removed shortly after. Seems to have been resolved.

Ah well yeah I would say its resolved now.

Questions: will u plan to add some air assets for the USMC? I mean plane like Harrier, f-35 or MV-22 or Others?

(From: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_vehicles_of_the_United_States_Marine_Corps#Aircraft )

SOrry if was already answered or asked, but I don't see nothingh in the thread. Thanks to all for your good job and your answer on the forum :)

Sorry if I re-post my question, but no one answered. Is it possible to have an answer? Thanks to all :)

Sorry if I re-post my question, but no one answered. Is it possible to have an answer? Thanks to all :)

and you didn't get an answer not because anyone missed it...but if you insist: http://www.rhsmods.org/faq#1

Hi guys, I've noticed the issue that when I mount up as gunner in one of the M2/Mk19 HMMWVs that I can't aim or fire the gun - instead I just turn my head. I've had this for a few days now, but I'm sure I it worked fine for me a few weeks back. I've tried double tapping ctrl or double tapping alt etc, I've checked my binds, etc etc. I just can't seem to use the damn gun! I can use one of the roof-mounted guns on the Abrams if I turn out, so it only seems to be those HMMWVs that I'm having an issue with. Can anyone suggest something stupid I may have done, as I'd prefer not to file a bug report if it's a known issue. Ta!

Hi guys, I've noticed the issue that when I mount up as gunner in one of the M2/Mk19 HMMWVs that I can't aim or fire the gun - instead I just turn my head. I've had this for a few days now, but I'm sure I it worked fine for me a few weeks back. I've tried double tapping ctrl or double tapping alt etc, I've checked my binds, etc etc. I just can't seem to use the damn gun! I can use one of the roof-mounted guns on the Abrams if I turn out, so it only seems to be those HMMWVs that I'm having an issue with. Can anyone suggest something stupid I may have done, as I'd prefer not to file a bug report if it's a known issue. Ta!

You're probably using JSRS Dragonfyre, right? In the Dragonfyre addons I think you need to remove the Hunter PBO (not sure what it's called) bit its the PBO that is for the MRAPS.