neah, FSB donÈ› really use Glocks, GSh18 and PBS all the way (and that is not because the lack of access, but rather because nationalism).

I have no actual investment one way or the other as far as Arma is concerned (or otherwise, I guess), but FSB do in fact really use Glocks quite a bit. There's more than plenty photo/video evidence to prove it.

Also stuff like domestic AR-15 clones and tacticool'd MP-5 variants, but only for competitive shooting and pokazuha. Glocks on the other hand have been sighted quite a lot with combat units in caucasus.

Question: Is there no Medic for the marine desert class?

Nevermind i found "rhsusf_navy_marpat_d_medic"?

Edited by JCae2798

GSh18, SR1 and PYa quality and reliability are meh, some even prefer much older APS and APB pistols as sidearm. IMO, those two are must have if you planning to make regular army recon and sf units.

Regarding Glocks. If some sf unit have budget and need some specific stuff they will get it and will use it. Simple as that. There is no 'nationalism' in here.

...but only for competitive shooting and pokazuha.

There is video of operation in Dagestan like month ago for example. FSB using several civilian variants of HK417 (MR308) to cover assault team.

'Pokazuha', right? :j:

Edited by AKM762

There is video of operation in Dagestan like month ago for example. FSB using several civilian variants of HK417 (MR308) to cover assault team.

'Pokazuha', right? :j:

Were they using the G28 or the HK417? It´s nearly the same model just a few adjustments. The G28 was recently introduced into service in the German Armed Forces, that´s why I´m interested.

As I said it was basic MR308, semi auto civilian variant of HK417 which is available on Russian arms market. FSB bought some recently.

Screenshot from video:

WWPfkTsm.jpg

As I said it was basic MR308, semi auto civilian variant of HK417 which is available on Russian arms market. FSB bought some recently.

Screenshot from video:

http://i.imgur.com/WWPfkTsm.jpg

Thanks for posting the pic. I was just interested

Is the armor on all of the Abrams variants in this mod the same, or do the A2 SEP variants actually have better armor than the A1 variants?

All have the same 3rd generation Heavy Armor Package, as we only have newest Abrams variants in our mod.

They do differ, same with the russian tanks

No they are not, all modern currently in US Armed Forces service M1 Abrams variants uses the same composite armor.

That's great to hear, but in testing I felt that the frontal armor of the A2 SEP variants should be beefed up quite a bit (mainly the turret armor and upper front hull). I feel that the frontal armor should be nearly impenetrable (I say nearly because of course a few weapons like the javelin would likely still penetrate). In order to balance this, perhaps you guys could add the T90MS in the Russian armed forces pack.

Every modern MBT have a weak spots even in frontal armor, like gun mantled, right now we are still working on making the armor system more realistic.

I guess I'm asking for this too because I miss the armor penetration system from the ACE 2 mod in Arma 2. xD

This is of course just something for you guys to think about, for it is your decision in the end.

We have our own system which is very realistic.

And believe us, we know what we are doing, me and Olds spended years, days, hours, on researching that stuff and educating ourselfs in subjects like vehicles armor.

Edited by Damian90

We have our own system which is very realistic.

And believe us, we know what we are doing, me and Olds spended years, days, hours, on researching that stuff and educating ourselfs in subjects like vehicles armor.

well i love RHS armor system but im not happy with your vehicles armor , a 12.5 or 12.7 caliber cannot penetrate the armor of rg-33l mrap it cannot even penetrate the windows glass as its very thick and well armored a 14.5mm caliber and higher may have the chance to penetrate from 500-700m away while i just killed an mrap driver with an AK while he was inside the vehicle!

Well look how RG-33 looks, it is not finished so this is why you can kill someone inside with AK

well i love RHS armor system but im not happy with your vehicles armor , a 12.5 or 12.7 caliber cannot penetrate the armor of rg-33l mrap it cannot even penetrate the windows glass as its very thick and well armored a 14.5mm caliber and higher may have the chance to penetrate from 500-700m away while i just killed an mrap driver with an AK while he was inside the vehicle!

The RG-33 is set up at all. I wouldn't really recommend using it.. :/

Cany anyone tell me the classname for the desert CH47F.. It's not on the classnames website.

test with AFRF and arma 1.48. FCS lead dump (G) doesnt work for all russian tanks and IFLs that should have it; all T80, T72B3, BMP3, BMD4.

boris;2967319']Many in the RHS broke after patch 1.48? :confused:

As far as I could test, no. :yay:

Not sure if it is related to the update buy I have a RHS grenadier walking around without a visible weapon. His stance suggests he is holding his rifle but there is no visible rifle in his hands. Only just started happening. I ran the updater for US forces just to make sure I have the latest version but sill no weapon. He is the only one doing it too. Ill post a screenshot when I'm next at my pc.

As far as I could test, no. :yay:

I noticed that after the last patch 1.48 Arma, zoom mechanical sights and collimators RHS weapons (possibly both, but the arms of other addons have not tested), is smaller than the zoom of the eye.

Bad.

boris;2967451']I noticed that after the last patch 1.48 Arma' date=' zoom mechanical sights and collimators RHS weapons (possibly both, but the arms of other addons have not tested), is smaller than the zoom of the eye.

Bad.[/quote']

Checked. In other weapon addons same.

BIS as always. Something is definitely broken.

BI have been through sorting out all the FOVs of different weapons and views so their consistent, presumably this is an extension of that.

Thanks for the Response on the Vodnik, if you ever add it, remember its modular just like the Humvee with different uses.

One last question, how expansive will the VSS get? Will you add in fighters/Bombers?

One last question, how expansive will the VSS get?

If we do the VSS, its size will be proportional to the real life one. So we won't expand it more :)

Will you add in fighters/Bombers?

At least a bomber... (check in the forums)

Hi, i have problem with m1025 with mk19 and m2. Turetts do not work, main gun do not shoot...

Hi, i have problem with m1025 with mk19 and m2. Turetts do not work, main gun do not shoot...

JRRS is the cause. There's a fix on the previous page.