Hi MistyRonin. Yes I do. The last version. However I'l try that patch ( http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?193341-RHS_Dragonfyre-Unofficial-Patch ) and look after what happen. Thanks however!

Hello again. I try the patch and I still have the bug.

have you tried without the JSRS?

---------- Post added at 13:51 ---------- Previous post was at 13:50 ----------

Hey guys I am still having trouble with the 3.8 version. The T-90 still doesn't show up for me in any way, it's not even present as a PBO file.

That's what I already tried:

Deleted RHS Mod completely, downloaded it through the Updaters from RHS website - no success.

Downloaded the mod completely through Torrent & Armaholic with the same result. Placed the updaters again in the modfolders to see if they update anything: nothing.

Running Arma3 Dev Build + CBA. But wouldn't affect the downloads anyway, would it? I mean is there anything in the appcache stored, preventing a certain download? The "addons" folder in the @RHSAFRF directory has 2,14 GB with 108 files in it.

I'm out of ideas...

Hey Homer,

There isn't a separate pbo for the t90 btw.

Try this in your init, see if it shows up in the first place.

null = createVehicle ["rhs_t90_tv", position player, [], 0, "NONE"];

size/size on disk:

a. rhs_c_t72.pbo | 170 KB /172 KB (174,880 bytes / 176,128 bytes)

b. rhs_t72.pbo | 90.6 MB / 90.6 MB (95,012,358 bytes / 95,014,912 bytes))

Edited by PuFu

I had the same problem when i first downloaded the patch. I deleted the Russian file and placed the new one in the Arma 3 mod folder which fixed the issue

have you tried without the JSRS?

---------- Post added at 13:51 ---------- Previous post was at 13:50 ----------

Hey Homer,

There isn't a separate pbo for the t90 btw.

Try this in your init, see if it shows up in the first place.

null = createVehicle ["rhs_t90_tv", position player, [], 0, "NONE"];

size/size on disk:

a. rhs_c_t72.pbo | 170 KB /172 KB (174,880 bytes / 176,128 bytes)

b. rhs_t72.pbo | 90.6 MB / 90.6 MB (95,012,358 bytes / 95,014,912 bytes))

Thanks PuFu but this didn't work either. The T-90 does not show up... feeling kinda retarded.

Hi MistyRonin. Yes I do. The last version. However I'l try that patch ( http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?193341-RHS_Dragonfyre-Unofficial-Patch ) and look after what happen. Thanks however!

Hello again. I try the patch and I still have the bug.

Hi!

Just passing by to say that I didn't fix the humvee turrets : this is being worked on by LJ and will be fixed with the next version of Dragonfyre.

As stated in the patch thread, you can, until then, remove the dfyre_v_w_hunter.pbo file from the Dragonfyre addons folder, that will fix the issue.

@homer - try removing the two pbos with t72 in their name and re-rerun the updater. Also, make sure you have the latest version of the said updater (can be donwloaded from rhsmods.org).

Ok. Thanks to all. I'll gonna try and leave a feedback. Thanks :)

It works. I removed the files u tell me and apply the patch. Thanks again to all! :)

Edited by SFOD-D_SNAKEBITE
UPDATE

Hello, while flying our A-10's we can't lock on our LGB to the Laser Designator. Is there any feature that has changed that function?

Thanks PuFu but this didn't work either. The T-90 does not show up... feeling kinda retarded.

Delete the Russian folder, redownload it

Hello, while flying our A-10's we can't lock on our LGB to the Laser Designator. Is there any feature that has changed that function?

Me and every member in our clan have same issue...

Your groups website show you guys use ACE. If that's the case, ACE disables vanilla lock on (in ace_laser_selfdesignate and ace_missileguidance) / has not implemented GBUs into their guidance systems yet: https://github.com/acemod/ACE3/issues/1363#issuecomment-104912639

Edited by Fadi

Your groups website show you guys use ACE. If that's the case, ACE disables vanilla lock on (in ace_laser_selfdesignate and ace_missileguidance) / has not implemented GBUs into their guidance systems yet: https://github.com/acemod/ACE3/issues/1363#issuecomment-104912639

Oh, I see. I will wait for next ACE update then. Thank you so much.

GBU guidance is enabled, you need to come from the direction of the laser (laser pointing east, you come from the west) and drop the GBU at high enough altitude and distance (1k up and 1k away should be enough) .

For RHS, are we going to see vests modified to include the new pistol holstering that 1.48 is bringing ? here's the doc https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma_3_Weapon_Config_Guidelines#Pistol_holsters

I also saw that you had some woman voices and faces :o

Hey guys, some random rtp errors when spawning RHS units via "BIS_fnc_spawnGroup", just thought i'd share.

20:25:48 rhsusf_m1a1aimd_usarmy: Offset - unknown animation source Offset

20:25:49 Type rhsusf_m1a1aimd_usarmy, model rhsusf\addons\rhsusf_m1a1\m1a1aim_d.p3d - structure of turrets in config does not match the skeleton

20:25:49 bipod_hide - unknown animation source hasBipod

20:25:49 bipod_unhide - unknown animation source hasBipod

20:26:42 rhsusf\addons\rhsusf_m1a1\loaderspintle\pintle_cover.p3d: vehicle, config class missing

20:26:42 rhsusf\addons\rhsusf_m1a1\loaderspintle\pintle_magazine.p3d: vehicle, config class missing

Cant access the SOCOM group -when placed in editor and clicking on a unit to make playable, another unit from another category shows up? Also dont see them listed in UNIT section individually -are they unfinished?

Is there going to be a new version this month? (seeing as the new vanilla patch is about to be released)

Also:

-any plans for modifying the Mi-8 variants? (esp. AMTSh and MTV-5 w. extended nose and no gunner hole in rear ramp)

-Mi-35M modified from already included 24?

BTW: that recently teased Glock and 113 is superb! Glock can be used as FSB SF sidearm =)

Cant access the SOCOM group -when placed in editor and clicking on a unit to make playable, another unit from another category shows up? Also dont see them listed in UNIT section individually -are they unfinished?

A couple of updates ago the team decided to hide the SOCOM units and gear because at this moment they don't meet our quality standards. Besides our focus nowadays is to finish the regular units, hence I'm afraid it's going to be a while until we decide to focus again on the SOCOM units.

Glock can be used as FSB SF sidearm =)

We have no plans of creating any FSB unit. We are focusing only on the Russian and US Armed Forces.

Edited by MistyRonin

We have no plans of creating any FSB unit. We are focusing only on the Russian and US Armed Forces.

This I know - there are more than enough FSBish addons out there and I was implying that Glock is a useful addition even if not used for any RHS faction :rolleyes:

Will you guys ever add the vodnik to your mod, i know russia has stopped producing them in favor of the SPM 2 which you guys already added. So i was wondering if you were going to keep the mod in line with vehicles still being produced today, or add some of the oldies that are still in service?

Is the armor on all of the Abrams variants in this mod the same, or do the A2 SEP variants actually have better armor than the A1 variants?

Is the armor on all of the Abrams variants in this mod the same, or do the A2 SEP variants actually have better armor than the A1 variants?

They do differ, same with the russian tanks

That's great to hear, but in testing I felt that the frontal armor of the A2 SEP variants should be beefed up quite a bit (mainly the turret armor and upper front hull). I feel that the frontal armor should be nearly impenetrable (I say nearly because of course a few weapons like the javelin would likely still penetrate). In order to balance this, perhaps you guys could add the T90MS in the Russian armed forces pack.

I guess I'm asking for this too because I miss the armor penetration system from the ACE 2 mod in Arma 2. xD

This is of course just something for you guys to think about, for it is your decision in the end.

We have no plans of creating any FSB unit. We are focusing only on the

Low priority but for plans, i personally do have plans.

This I know - there are more than enough FSBish addons out there and I was implying that Glock is a useful addition even if not used for any RHS faction :rolleyes:

neah, FSB donÈ› really use Glocks, GSh18 and PBS all the way (and that is not because the lack of access, but rather because nationalism).

Will you guys ever add the vodnik to your mod, i know russia has stopped producing them in favor of the SPM 2 which you guys already added. So i was wondering if you were going to keep the mod in line with vehicles still being produced today, or add some of the oldies that are still in service?

never say never, but obviously very looooow priority.