I'm not really good when comes to modding ArmA models(I don't know how to use oxygen 2 software). When I was modding BF2 I've would simple open the weapon model in my 3ds max, then use simple mesh hacking, since you got good PKM model, just copy PKM top cover over to PKP, then adjust texture brightness to fit rest of the weapon model, or mesh hack PKM, add it a PKP accessories and you're done, half an hour of the job.

I like your new PKM, but PKP in comparison has a terrible ironsight, then again I like to play with Russian weapons ironsight, since most of people use optics, how ironsight model looks in not important.

Keep up the good work

1. it isn't that simple because we really don't like hacking stuff. No where near 30 mins job btw.

2. the PKP model is A2 one, and yes, it is shit, but it is better than nothing (removing it is next best thing we can do, before someone makes time to create a new model)

3. It isn't the bottom of the list, but it isn't on the top either.

Hey guys, I spotted this video of some ukrainian rebels testing a BMP-1, firing the gun (for zeroing presumeably).

Includes slow motion footage of the muzzle blast and especially the rocket booster of the round as it goes off. Not a request, but I thought you'd like to see this for the sake of it.

Shooting starts at 1:20.

Bang-Zap-Bang

remarkable amount of propellant blowing back INTO the fighting compartment... nasty

nasty huh in the US we do fod (foreign object detection) walkdowns on our runways/taxi ways etc daily the Russians don't do that have you seen there run ways littered with washers nuts and bolts those folks don't much care because there equipments so durable its crazy, on a side note with the LMTV work that has been done recently with the FHQ and medical varients being able to deploy I noticed that the marine sub factions of the mod were lacking forms of artillery support I know the marines and army have both adopted the himars mobile rocket systems which are based on the LMTV chassis from what I can tell somewhat the us version of a bm-21 but with larger caliber rocket/missles

Edited by Biohazard3420
grammer

Holly fuck,just browsing the forum and saw that RHS is about to hit 1 milion of views on this thread :) That is amazing :)

horry sheit! less than 300 to go! whooop! might have to do a little 1,000,000 view celebration!

horry sheit! less than 300 to go! whooop! might have to do a little 1,000,000 view celebration!

I like it.

And we have passed the one-million milestone by now. Good job viewer-folks! :D And congrats to RHS.

And we have passed the one-million milestone by now. Good job viewer-folks! :D And congrats to RHS.

It was zee hitting the F5 button...;)

Hi. RHS Humvee M2 and MK19. We cant use those guns. If i go to the gunner sit i cant shot or move the gun around.

Has anyone any idea why is that happen? Gunner can look around but without moving the gun.

I have a presentiment that ACE3 is causing this. Possible? How?

Edited by DaVIdoSS

Hi. RHS Humvee M2 and MK19. We cant use those guns. If i go to the gunner sit i cant shot or move the gun around.

Has anyone any idea why is that happen? Gunner can look around but without moving the gun.

Please try first the game with only A3 vanilla and RHS.

If the error persists create an issue in our Feedback tracker with all the information so we can track the error.

Not really, I tested ACE 3 with our current RHS version and works flawlessly.

This is caused by JSRS new version, it's compability issue, being fixed by LJ i think

Hello guys. First sorry if it was already/reported asked. But I need an info: how the gunner can shoot from the RG-33 or all the HMMW? I mean that everytime I try to go up on a veichle (gunner pos) I can't shoot. Is it normal this?? Hope in a help. Thanks!

Hello guys. First sorry if it was already/reported asked. But I need an info: how the gunner can shoot from the RG-33 or all the HMMW? I mean that everytime I try to go up on a veichle (gunner pos) I can't shoot. Is it normal this?? Hope in a help. Thanks!

Do you use the mod JSRS?

Confirmed! JSRS 3 Dragon fyre causing this .Thank you

Edited by DaVIdoSS

Thankyou for such a fantastic and authentic mod.

hi everyone

i just queestion

this is normal i can only find us army D infantry ucp at group not in unit of editor?

thanks

i just queestion

this is normal i can only find us army D infantry ucp at group not in unit of editor?

No, it's not normal.

Please try first the game with only A3 vanilla and RHS.

If the error persists create an issue in our Feedback tracker with all the information so we can track the error down.

thank you for your answer MistyRonin

i go to try

thanks

Do you use the mod JSRS?

Hi MistyRonin. Yes I do. The last version. However I'l try that patch ( http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?193341-RHS_Dragonfyre-Unofficial-Patch ) and look after what happen. Thanks however!

Hello again. I try the patch and I still have the bug.

Edited by SFOD-D_SNAKEBITE
UPDATE

Hey guys I am still having trouble with the 3.8 version. The T-90 still doesn't show up for me in any way, it's not even present as a PBO file.

That's what I already tried:

Deleted RHS Mod completely, downloaded it through the Updaters from RHS website - no success.

Downloaded the mod completely through Torrent & Armaholic with the same result. Placed the updaters again in the modfolders to see if they update anything: nothing.

Running Arma3 Dev Build + CBA. But wouldn't affect the downloads anyway, would it? I mean is there anything in the appcache stored, preventing a certain download? The "addons" folder in the @RHSAFRF directory has 2,14 GB with 108 files in it.

I'm out of ideas...