AI are affected by our stun grenades. It's not easily observable, but the grenades suppress AI by temporarily reducing their skill.

Ok, thank you !

Hey guys I could use some help. The little mini map that you could use on the artillery stopped working all of the sudden and I dont know how to fix please help.

Hey guys I could use some help. The little mini map that you could use on the artillery stopped working all of the sudden and I dont know how to fix please help.

Paraphrasing Pufu:

Can you please put this down in feedback.rhsmods.org and attach a RPT just in case?

hi ive noticed that on several of the US army OCP and UCP vests that the player models left arm appears to clip in out of the pouches on the vests. also I have had several folks in my old unit comment how they had noticed that the cobra and huey models had some sort of rotor blade folded mode and thought that was an awesome feature but as of yet I haven't been able to find out how to do this myself is there a scroll wheel option or another way to do this in the 2d editor ? the idea of having a fully packed deck on lhd would add greatly to a missions immersion factor.

For the extended armor, is the recommendation for it to be turned off apply mostly to PVP games? I play mostly COOP vs AI missions with my friends and I really don't mind the extra "armor" that makes it easier for me to survive against AI opponents.

hi ive noticed that on several of the US army OCP and UCP vests that the player models left arm appears to clip in out of the pouches on the vests. also I have had several folks in my old unit comment how they had noticed that the cobra and huey models had some sort of rotor blade folded mode and thought that was an awesome feature but as of yet I haven't been able to find out how to do this myself is there a scroll wheel option or another way to do this in the 2d editor ? the idea of having a fully packed deck on lhd would add greatly to a missions immersion factor.

You can apply that option in the Virtual Aresanl and export the code.

For the extended armor, is the recommendation for it to be turned off apply mostly to PVP games? I play mostly COOP vs AI missions with my friends and I really don't mind the extra "armor" that makes it easier for me to survive against AI opponents.

The extended armor makes certain vehicles almost invulnerable. Hence for most of the players it may feel not enjoyable.

I'm noticing a weird issue in the editor where rhs_faction_vdv and caf_ag_me_t aren't fighting one another. Has anyone else seen this and have any ideas why this might be occuring?

I'm noticing a weird issue in the editor where rhs_faction_vdv and caf_ag_me_t aren't fighting one another. Has anyone else seen this and have any ideas why this might be occuring?

The class caf_ag_me_t is not part of RHS. Hence you will probably have more luck asking in the Aggressors mod thread on how their factions work. :)

Edited by MistyRonin

One of our members, created a short and sweet tutorial of how to use the RQ-11B Raven found in this mod. He impressed me with the quality of this! I thought the wider community might enjoy it!

One of our members, created a short and sweet tutorial of how to use the RQ-11B Raven found in this mod. He impressed me with the quality of this! I thought the wider community might enjoy it!

Nice video. Feint did an amazing job on the UAV :ok:

Is there a way to script or force the Scuds to fire their missiles when AI is controlling it?

Hi guys,

May I ask two questions ? :

- There is no more TFAR radio inside RHS Humvee. Haven't seen anything inside bugtracker so I imagine it comes from me. Is there any parameters to inser or change ? I have seen you are ACRE compatible but doesn't seen if it change for TFAR users

- Can you tell us the script to bring back Mk18, M4 block II ? :D It's to impress friend with non standard rifles.... Yeah, I know... Child play

Thanks for your work.

Oohh, Montignac :) Nice tutorial for a good addon!

I have just checked the p3d file from your RPT file "rhs_6b23_rifleman.p3d" which indeed has more than 1 single UV set, but so does ALL the other RHS vests, russian and US (4 uv sets) - the last 3 are all empty.

That said, there is no ref in either of the RVMATs i have looked into (uvSource = "tex1" or uvSource = "tex2" for instance) to indicate trying to load information for something that doesn't exist.

I have no clue what "Graphic Area of textures is less than 0" though (i can only assume this is similar to the older version of texture file outside the 01 bounds rpt error).

I'll check my RPT just as well. Might even remove those other 3 UV sets for a future update.

I don't know what uvStage=1 refers to though.

Just throwing ideas:

Maybe there is a face in the resolution lod that has no UV information at all, ergo no graphic area?

Or it's something to do with the rvmat, since you can define the UVtransform for each stage in the rvmat. Maybe the uvTransform class is somehow screwed or missing for one rvmat stage ->uvStage ?

class Stage1
{
texture="\mod\texture_nohq.paa";
uvSource="tex";
class uvTransform
{
	aside[]={1,0,0};
	up[]={0,1,0};
	dir[]={0,0,1};
	pos[]={0,0,0};
};
};
class Stage2
{
texture="#(argb,8,8,3)color(0.5,0.5,0.5,1,DT)";
uvSource="tex";
class uvTransform
{
	aside[]={4,0,0};
	up[]={0,6,0};
	dir[]={0,0,2};
	pos[]={0,0,0};
};
};

Just an idea

You don't even need a mod, the weapons are there you just need to add them via script yourself, check the config viewer for the classnames (or they might still be on the RHS documentation).

When can we expect improved model of PKP? PKM looks awesome, but PKP not really, mostly when comes to ironsights.

Hi guys!

As you probably know already, USAF conflicts with the latest release of Dragonfyre SP and disable the distant gunshot sounds feature.

As I said in Dragonfyre thread, it is caused by the cfgVehicles in rhsusf_c_troops :

rhsusf_infantry_army_base has an EventHandlers class declared as an external reference - wich is unnecessary since you don't add any new EH.

Do you intend to remove that entry in order to get rid of the compatibility issue?

I've already fixed this for my personnal use, simply asking to see if it's worth releasing my fix as a small patch for Dragonfyre+RHS users. ;)

When can we expect improved model of PKP? PKM looks awesome, but PKP not really, mostly when comes to ironsights.

Well, our official answer on that matter can be found in our website.

(RHS F.A.Q) When will there be XXX?

As a friendly advice: I wouldn't expect anything from free mods. :)

Do you intend to remove that entry in order to get rid of the compatibility issue?

I've already fixed this for my personnal use, simply asking to see if it's worth releasing my fix as a small patch for Dragonfyre+RHS users. ;)

At the moment I'm not aware if we are gonna remove that entry.

In any case you are good to go if you want to release your small config (as long as you add RHS in the credits and as requirement). :)

Edited by MistyRonin

Is the shotgun sound considered a placeholder, or is that the final version that you're not prioritizing and planning to upgrade?

Well, our official answer on that matter can be found in our website.

(RHS F.A.Q) When will there be XXX?

As a friendly advice: I wouldn't expect anything from free mods. :)

I'm not really good when comes to modding ArmA models(I don't know how to use oxygen 2 software). When I was modding BF2 I've would simple open the weapon model in my 3ds max, then use simple mesh hacking, since you got good PKM model, just copy PKM top cover over to PKP, then adjust texture brightness to fit rest of the weapon model, or mesh hack PKM, add it a PKP accessories and you're done, half an hour of the job.

I like your new PKM, but PKP in comparison has a terrible ironsight, then again I like to play with Russian weapons ironsight, since most of people use optics, how ironsight model looks in not important.

Keep up the good work