Answering in this "smart" manner is not really friendly way of replying, no need for it. To me MistyRonin is being aggressive.

The mod's been around for 12 years.

How many times do you think somebody has asked them "when will X be finished?" in all that time? Do you think after answering the same question every few days/weeks, year after year, you'd still give a shit about being friendly?

The mod's been around for 12 years.

How many times do you think somebody has asked them "when will X be finished?" in all that time? Do you think after answering the same question every few days/weeks, year after year, you'd still give a shit about being friendly?

Couldn't say it any better !

Hello,

I just make you a suggestion:

Why not adapt the Stun Grenade to AI? His would be great and convenient, its add new gameplay.

Thank you!

Yes, good mod and a lot is done but if you don't know, then don't answer. Answering in this "smart" manner is not really friendly way of replying, no need for it. To me MistyRonin is being aggressive. If people are prepared to take this in please by all means do so, but something people should get on the internet is that manners matters too. Think about it. Ill just let it go as there is no point in continuation of bickering and going off topic with that. I just got impression of the RHS mod devs I needed and sure it will be useful in the future.

i did the Gorkas, there has been several issues with the weights (partly) and needing to adjust to fit with the rest of our content, especially vests. It will come as soon as either myself or most likely soul has time for it.

The fact of the matter is that 90% of the questions are "when", "why not this", "will you add this". The truth of the matter is: you should expect nothing. If you want it faster, my personal bank account is waiting on you, i'll use my normal fees ;). Otherwise, my work an recently my new pup together with the other 2 girls in my life - my GF and my cat - take priority.

Now please let's move on to a different subject

---------- Post added at 02:10 ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 ----------

Hello,

Why not adapt the Stun Grenade to AI? His would be great and convenient, its add new gameplay.

Thank you!

It is easier said than done, the visual feedback do not really affect the AI, so there needs to be a scripted way of sorts, and RHS always prefers configs solution to scripted workarounds...

RHS always prefers configs solution to scripted workarounds...

And long may that continue.

I'm sure this has been asked over 9000 times before, but since I'm a rule breaker: any plans for the RPK series as well as non polymer versions of the AK-74? I'm assuming there are, just confirming.

i did the Gorkas, there has been several issues with the weights (partly) and needing to adjust to fit with the rest of our content, especially vests. It will come as soon as either myself or most likely soul has time for it.

The fact of the matter is that 90% of the questions are "when", "why not this", "will you add this". The truth of the matter is: you should expect nothing. If you want it faster, my personal bank account is waiting on you, i'll use my normal fees ;). Otherwise, my work an recently my new pup together with the other 2 girls in my life - my GF and my cat - take priority.

Now please let's move on to a different subject

---------- Post added at 02:10 ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 ----------

It is easier said than done, the visual feedback do not really affect the AI, so there needs to be a scripted way of sorts, and RHS always prefers configs solution to scripted workarounds...

Hi!

Thanks for this thorough reply! That is how normal person would reply without any cockiness. MistyRonin and Soul_assassin should learn from you and adopt your style.

Obviously real life is a priority and even answer to my original question seems to be no, I'd be waiting for gorkas. You give hope for RHS.

MistyRonin and Soul_assassin should learn from you and adopt your style.

If only you would know....

With the Gorka's I think they would look good with the CSAT chest rig thing (in green of course).

awesome mod guys I love all the vehicles but I'm wondering is there a way to use the map on artillery for precise targeting or is it all manual?

Nice improvements, looks alot more realistic. (until Altis/Stratis lackluster lighting butchers all the detail...)

So, I noticed something SUPER fun today.

Play With Six and the files that are hosted by the RHS Site do not match for some reason.

When you download the files directly from the RHS site, they are unpacked as "@RHSAFRF" and "@RHSUSAF"

Oddly, when you download the files with Play With 6, they are named "@rhs_afrf3" and "@rhs_usf3"

M9UGfnw.png

Normally this wouldnt be a huge problem, until someone with one version trys to join a server running the other version. Both are the same (0.3.8) version, but the keys are reading different pathfiles.

This is the error that I encountered when trying to join a server using PW6 keys while I am running the RHS Site files.

23:21:14 Warning Message: Files "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\Mods\@RHSUSAF\addons\rhsusf_a2port_air.pbo", "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\Mods\@RHSUSAF\addons\rhsusf_a2port_air2.pbo", "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\Mods\@RHSUSAF\addons\rhsusf_a2port_armor.pbo", "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\Mods\@RHSUSAF\addons\rhsusf_a2port_car.pbo", "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\Mods\@RHSUSAF\addons\rhsusf_cars.pbo", "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\Mods\@RHSUSAF\addons\rhsusf_c_a2port_air.pbo", ... are not signed by a key accepted by this server. To play on this server, remove listed files or install additional accepted keys.

Has anyone else encountered this, and are the Dev's / PW6 Admins aware of this schism?

Yes - my server is kept updated by pw6 and last night player kept getting kicked for "rhsusf_a2port_air.pbo" not signed.

He also downloaded from RHS site. Guess this must be a pw6 issue.

Disregard Dorph's message now. The download on RHS site fixed my issue but the download on Armaholic seems to be missing some files or corrupted.

Dirty Haz

Hey In your new version of AFRF, why NPZ weapons have no optics option? in 0.3.7 there was.

Hey In your new version of AFRF, why NPZ weapons have no optics option? in 0.3.7 there was.

In our current version (0.3.8) you can mount almost any optic to the NPZ weapons.

Try it with only Vanilla A3 and RHS, if you still experience that please report it in our feedback tracker with all possible details.

But I need to make a new account? :P I've tried Vanilla A3 + AFRF v0.3.8 and same problem, NPZ weapons don't have optics for me. Example, A3-Virutal Arsenal-any weapon with NPZ- Nothing in Sights attachment menu, only muzzle attachments has 6 optional attachments.

Edited by FoxFort

But I need to make a new account? :P I've tried Vanilla A3 + AFRF v0.3.8 and same problem, NPZ weapons don't have optics for me. Example, A3-Virutal Arsenal-any weapon with NPZ- Nothing in Sights attachment menu, only muzzle attachments has 6 optional attachments.

Uhm I see, you are right. It's corrected in our internal version, so you can expect the fix for the 0.3.9.

Any chance of a small hotfix? I got your updater.

Any chance of a small hotfix? I got your updater.

Not likely. I'll comment it with the team tho.

Hello,

Thank you!

AI are affected by our stun grenades. It's not easily observable, but the grenades suppress AI by temporarily reducing their skill.

I'm getting extreme fps drops in virtual arsenal from some specific vests.

Placing myself so that every AI is in view, i get 40fps with most vanilla vests and several RHS vests. For some however it drops down to 13 and even 8 fps.

2015-07-03_00001zcud8.jpg2015-07-03_00006n8udw.jpg

I haven't tested all of them, just a few. The ones i found with fps drop are:

6B13 [6Sh92/VOG]

6B13 [6Sh92/Radio]

6B13 VSR 3-TsV [6Sh92]

6B13 VSR 3-TsV [6Sh92/VOG]

6B13 VSR 3-TsV [6Sh92/Radio]

6B13 VSR 3-TsV [6Sh92/Headset/Mapcase]

Normal fps:

6B13 [ Officer]

6B13 VSR 3-TsV [Crew Officer]

6B23 VSR 3-TsV [6Sh92/VOG/Headset]

My rpt is also 95mb (390k lines)after 30min of virtual arsenal, and it's full of errors like

c:\w\dev\futura\lib\shape\material.cpp(2001)(func: TexMaterial::PreloadData)  [AssertUSR]  MainThread=5076 Group: Graphic Area of texture is less than 0, missing UV set?: uvStage=1, value=-1000, model='a3\weapons_f\acc\accv_pointer_f.p3d'
c:\w\dev\futura\lib\shapedraw.cpp(1686)(func: Shape::PrepareTextures)  [AssertUSR]  ThreadID=2632 Group: Graphic Area of texture is less than 0, missing UV set?: uvStage=1, value=-1000, model='a3\weapons_f\acc\accv_pointer_f.p3d'

c:\w\dev\futura\lib\shape\material.cpp(2001)(func: TexMaterial::PreloadData)  [AssertUSR]  MainThread=5076 Group: Graphic Area of texture is less than 0, missing UV set?: uvStage=1, value=-1000, model='rhsafrf\addons\rhs_infantry\gear\vests\rhs_6b23_rifleman.p3d'
c:\w\dev\futura\lib\shapedraw.cpp(1686)(func: Shape::PrepareTextures)  [AssertUSR]  MainThread=5076 Group: Graphic Area of texture is less than 0, missing UV set?: uvStage=1, value=-1000, model='rhsafrf\addons\rhs_infantry\gear\vests\rhs_6b23_rifleman.p3d'

i used arma3diag.exe though, not sure if regular arma3.exe would also write this problem in the rpt...

Edited by X3KJ

I have just checked the p3d file from your RPT file "rhs_6b23_rifleman.p3d" which indeed has more than 1 single UV set, but so does ALL the other RHS vests, russian and US (4 uv sets) - the last 3 are all empty.

That said, there is no ref in either of the RVMATs i have looked into (uvSource = "tex1" or uvSource = "tex2" for instance) to indicate trying to load information for something that doesn't exist.

I have no clue what "Graphic Area of textures is less than 0" though (i can only assume this is similar to the older version of texture file outside the 01 bounds rpt error).

I'll check my RPT just as well. Might even remove those other 3 UV sets for a future update.

I don't know what uvStage=1 refers to though.

Can you please put this down in feedback.rhsmods.org and attach a RPT just in case?

Edited by PuFu