I think ICBMs are a little out of scale for Arma... Even the SS-21 they include is a bit too long range for this game.

I agree with you, but seeing these in there even if they don't have any function is pretty cool for missions. Although some people will dislike that thought.

First we do not know if 3BM59 and 3BM60 are in service, never seen them truth to be told.

3БМ-59/60 «Svinec-1/2» in production since 2013.

Протокол заÑÐµÐ´Ð°Ð½Ð¸Ñ Ð¡Ð¾Ð²ÐµÑ‚Ð° директоров â„– 4 от 30.04.2013

ПовеÑтка днÑ:

1. Об избрании предÑедательÑтвующего на заÑедании Совета директоров ОбщеÑтва.

2. О заключении Ñделки - гоÑударÑтвенного контракта на поÑтавку 125-мм выÑтрелов Ñ Ð±Ñ€Ð¾Ð½ÐµÐ±Ð¾Ð¹Ð½Ð¾-подкалиберным ÑнарÑдом «Свинец-2», ÐºÐ¾Ñ‚Ð¾Ñ€Ð°Ñ Ð¸Ð¼ÐµÐµÑ‚ ÑтоимоÑÑ‚ÑŒ, превышающую 100 000 000 (Ñто миллионов) рублей.

ПринÑтые решениÑ:

1. Избрать Ðлешина ÐлекÑÐµÑ Ð’Ð»Ð°Ð´Ð¸Ñлавовича предÑедательÑтвующим на заÑедании Совета директоров ОбщеÑтва.

2. ПринÑÑ‚ÑŒ решение о заключении, в Ñлучае победы в закрытом аукционе, Ñделки гоÑударÑтвенного контракта на поÑтавку 125-мм выÑтрелов Ñ Ð±Ñ€Ð¾Ð½ÐµÐ±Ð¾Ð¹Ð½Ð¾-подкалиберным ÑнарÑдом «Свинец-2» Ð´Ð»Ñ Ð½ÑƒÐ¶Ð´ МиниÑтерÑтва обороны РоÑÑийÑкой Федерации, Ñ Ð½Ð°Ñ‡Ð°Ð»ÑŒÐ½Ð¾Ð¹ (макÑимальной) ценой

1 809 771 790 (один миллиард воÑемьÑот девÑÑ‚ÑŒ миллионов ÑемьÑот ÑемьдеÑÑÑ‚ одна Ñ‚Ñ‹ÑÑча ÑемьÑот девÑноÑто) рублей, на уÑловиÑÑ… документации об аукционе и заÑвки на учаÑтие в аукционе, Ñформированной ОбщеÑтвом.

I need to discuss that with Olds, as we need data and some reference shots of that ammo for calculations of it's penetration performance.

http://sh.uploads.ru/Kj9wo.jpg (415 kB)

xm7ol0.jpg

Second thing only T-90A is really avaiable to use them.

T-72BA/B3/B3M, T-80BA/UE-1 all have modified MZ/AZ for new rounds. T-72B3 and T-80UE-1 already in mod and T-80BA for all in game purposes just T-80BV with new ammo and GTD-1000TF/GTD-1250*.

*with reduced fuel consumption (32-35 kg/h) in СМГ mode.

Edited by Bydax

nothing wrong with o2 ^_^

you are a prodigy mate, not the norm

You'd just die. So we'd probably need all the CBRN stuff that goes with it... :P The M1135 is the current CBRN vehicle, and I think they still use the M93 Fox as well (which is Fuchs).

CBRN Euipment (including the Fox) would be awesome :P

Hello,

I been looking for the faction names (for example rhs_usa_army) but can't seem to find them please could someone point me towards the names for each faction so I can enter them into things like Alive?? I have checked the documentation as I thought they were in there but I am either missing it or is not there anymore. I have also tried just dropping a RHS soldier in editor and using the info in there but I'm not sure this is right.

I apologize in advance if the info is really obvious somewhere and I am being thick. I did try I promise lol :)

3БМ-59/60 «Svinec-1/2» in production since 2013.

Ok.

xm7ol0.jpg

I seen these values, they are rather inaccurate, we will make research with Olds and make our own, more realistic estimations. Especially that we need also exact estimations of penetrator lenght, without that, you can't do proper values.

T-72BA/B3/B3M, T-80BA/UE-1 all have modified MZ/AZ for new rounds. T-72B3 and T-80UE-1 already in mod and T-80BA for all in game purposes just T-80BV with new ammo and GTD-1000TF/GTD-1250*.

*with reduced fuel consumption (32-35 kg/h) in СМГ mode.

T-72BA/B3/B3M capability to store that ammunition in autoloader is as for now questionable, same for T-80U series. T-80BA (T-80BM) was never fielded, now I remember that vehicle, it was only modernization proposal, which was rejected.

RvXqRT7PxkE.jpg

Also only modernized autoloader are AZ series, MZ series were not modernized.

Edited by Damian90

RHS needs those fugly brown BC glasses. I'd be laughing all day if they got pushed out in an update.

ARMY-BIRTH-CONTROL-GLASSES.jpg

T-80BA is some sort of someones fantasy?

Указом Президента РоÑÑии â„– 435Ф от 16 Ð°Ð¿Ñ€ÐµÐ»Ñ 2005 года и приказом МиниÑтра обороны РоÑÑии â„– 043 от 27 Ð¼Ð°Ñ 2005 года принÑÑ‚Ñ‹ на вооружение модернизированные танки Т-72БÐ, Т-80БÐ, Т-80УÐ, Т-80У-Е1 и Т-90Ð.

Sorry I mean T-80BV after repair with modernization. Documentation № 603.219РВ.072-2010 РТС.

http://sa.uploads.ru/Ra5Dk.jpg (216 kB)

T-72BA/B3/B3M capability to store that ammunition in autoloader is as for now questionable, same for T-80U series.

T-72BA:

УÑиление огневой мощи предуÑматриваетÑÑ Ð·Ð° Ñчет Ð²Ð²ÐµÐ´ÐµÐ½Ð¸Ñ Ð² боекомплект новых, так называемых «длинных» (L = 740 мм) бронебойных подкалиберных ÑнарÑдов (БПС). ВмеÑто выÑтрела 3ВБМ17 Ñ Ð‘ÐŸÐ¡ 3БМ42 «Манго» вводÑÑ‚ÑÑ Ð²Ñ‹Ñтрелы повышенного могущеÑтва 3ВБМ22 Ñ Ð‘ÐŸÐ¡ 3БМ59 «Свинец-1» и 3ВБМ23 Ñ Ð‘ÐŸÐ¡ 3БМ60 «Свинец-2». Применение Ñтих боеприпаÑов дает повышение бронепробиваемоÑти при одновременном увеличении диÑтанции дейÑтвительной Ñтрельбы. Ð”Ð»Ñ Ð¾Ð±ÐµÑÐ¿ÐµÑ‡ÐµÐ½Ð¸Ñ Ð¿Ñ€Ð¸Ð¼ÐµÐ½ÐµÐ½Ð¸Ñ Ð½Ð¾Ð²Ñ‹Ñ… БПС автомат зарÑÐ¶Ð°Ð½Ð¸Ñ Ð¿Ð¾Ð´Ð²ÐµÑ€Ð³ÑÑ Ð½ÐµÐºÐ¾Ñ‚Ð¾Ñ€Ð¾Ð¹ доработке. Ð˜Ð·Ð¼ÐµÐ½ÐµÐ½Ð¸Ñ Ð±Ñ‹Ð»Ð¸ внеÑены в механизм подъема каÑÑет, вращающийÑÑ Ñ‚Ñ€Ð°Ð½Ñпортер, были уÑовершенÑтвованы привод транÑпортера и его картер, приемный лоток автомата зарÑжаниÑ.

T-72B3/B3M

новый ÐЗ под БПС L=740мм

Also only modernized autoloader are AZ series, MZ series were not modernized.

By the way:

https://pp.vk.me/c629517/v629517424/c974/se3gw2ZTuOE.jpg (167 kB)

BMP-2 with PL-1 and new comms after overhauling.

Edited by Bydax

Hello,

I been looking for the faction names (for example rhs_usa_army) but can't seem to find them please could someone point me towards the names for each faction so I can enter them into things like Alive?? I have checked the documentation as I thought they were in there but I am either missing it or is not there anymore. I have also tried just dropping a RHS soldier in editor and using the info in there but I'm not sure this is right.

I apologize in advance if the info is really obvious somewhere and I am being thick. I did try I promise lol :)

http://class.rhsmods.org/rhsusaf/CfgFactionClasses.html

Sorry I mean T-80BV after repair with modernization. Documentation № 603.219РВ.072-2010 РТС.

http://sa.uploads.ru/Ra5Dk.jpg (216 kB)

T-72BA:

T-72B3/B3M

By the way:

https://pp.vk.me/c629517/v629517424/c974/se3gw2ZTuOE.jpg (167 kB)

BMP-2 with PL-1 and new comms after overhauling.

We will think about this, but do not expect some wonderfull increase in combat efficency, official statements is one thing, our research will verify that.

Didn't we have had a deal? :D

Well the harvest didn't come in this week. Real life gets in the way yet again.

Just to keep up with the current trends:

Make ALL the things NOW RHS! move ya lazy butts!!! :rolleyes:

Ok, enough with the mockery...

M9 service pistol and Stanag mags for USMC M4s :p pretty please :)

I dunno about that, I can see where Alexs' love comes from ;)

http://prntscr.com/7lox0n

that's an SA-9 gaskin not an SA-13 gopher :) but still, it's lavley!

Edited by zeealex

I am not sure if this has already been reported but it seems like the config for the grenades got fubar'd, all of the grenades are showing up in the short name descriptions as RGO Grenades, this makes it near impossible to find out what grenades I have equipped.

Note this is NOT in Virtual Arsenal on servers but in the text name in the upper right hand corner when you are switching between throw-able items.

I am not sure if this has already been reported but it seems like the config for the grenades got fubar'd, all of the grenades are showing up in the short name descriptions as RGO Grenades, this makes it near impossible to find out what grenades I have equipped.

Note this is NOT in Virtual Arsenal on servers but in the text name in the upper right hand corner when you are switching between throw-able items.

I've noticed this too. Quite frustrating.

that's an SA-9 gaskin not an SA-13 gopher :) but still, it's lavley!

I know I know, I only did it to tease :p

SA-9 Gaskin ?? from the 2014 we move back into 1985 ?? Better to use pantsir s1 or also tanks ifv's and apc's should be updated next year !!!!

kurganets-25

Boomerang apc

Armata Universal Combat Platform

IS THERE ANY PLAN FOR THIS ???

---------- Post added at 12:14 ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 ----------

Yeah, right a granade that is guided goes through open hatch, what a coincidence. :rolleyes:

And of course crew inside does nothing they just sit and watch? ;)

Of course other thing is that Iraqi Army crews are incompetent, goverment made a cleanup after US left Iraq, and all competent crews, NCO's and officers were kicked out in favor of poor human material that was just loyal to president Al-Maliki. The number of idiotic things these incompetent poorly trained and poorly motivated soldiers did is just incredible... still the low numbers of M1's they lost is amazing, from 146 tanks they received to this day, they lost only around 15 from what I counted based on Iraqi Army sources and terrorists propaganda. Of course many more is out of action in bases waiting for repairs.

http://www.tank-net.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=38977

By the way here is topic on TankNet forums where with some friends there we were observing and analizing what happend during various recorded accidents.

There is something not called arma tanks are useless in urban combats for sure two mans with AT can easily defeat tank without problems any tank in the world !

SA-9 Gaskin ?? from the 2014 we move back into 1985 ?? Better to use pantsir s1 or also tanks ifv's and apc's should be updated next year !!!!

kurganets-25

Boomerang apc

Armata Universal Combat Platform

IS THERE ANY PLAN FOR THIS ???

eeeeasy there tiger....

RHS focuses on fielded gear, weapons and vehicles.

We'll plan working on things like armata, boomerang etc, when those are going to be more than just russian parade vehicles, and will be actually fielded.