It would indeed. You could try to contact the PWS team to see if they are interested in that :)

Well, at least you could include them in your own updater, that runs throw bat file.

hilarious bug. Enjoyed the podcast, the mic of Richard was a bit too loud though (in comparison to the rest). Would be nice if he could also try and suppress that noise next time

lol, caould you please post this bug and reproduction steps to http://feedback.rhsmods.org/

Ingredients:

2x Russian soldiers

1x Tank

Generous amount of vodka bottles

Steps:

1. Give few bottles of vodka to Russian Soldiers.

2. Take them for a ride in a tank.

3. Wait until they get warm.

4. Voilà! Genuine bear hug!

Small bug with helicopters RHS Mi8 all models with ACE3, Ejem:= BUG = charge a wounded to the helicopter ok ... but unload the injured with the options ACE3 not working. :icon_hm:

in single player mission.... Mods ALIVE, Blascore, CBA 1,23hotfix2, ace3.1.1, ASDG, MTR, FHQ accesoris. AND RHS 0.3.8 :cool:

in any other vehicle RHS is working well, only helicopters does not work.

Erasing 3 lines :) SORRY

Edited by Metralla

Small bug with helicopters RHS Mi8 all models with ACE3, Ejem:= BUG = charge a wounded to the helicopter ok ... but unload the injured with the options ACE3 not working. :icon_hm:

in single player mission.... Mods ALIVE, Blascore, CBA 1,23hotfix2, ace3.1.1, ASDG, MTR, FHQ, accesoris. AND RHS 0.3.8 :cool:

in any other vehicle RHS is working well, only helicopters does not work.

Please enquire with ACE team why this doesn't work.

Please enquire with ACE team why this doesn't work.

OK, no problem..... copy paste message for ACE3 :)

I'd like to bring up some stuff about the US faction regarding infantry. The first thing is, with OCP or Scorpion W2 it said it'll remove internal knee pads, once you (hopefully) add OCP into the US faction will you bring back the regular knee pads? Two, the group configs for the US faction is mixed up, UCP is mostly still in the desert side and Multicam is still mostly in the woodland side. Three, I'm pretty sure the US doesn't have an AT4 in every team the send out, so (if you want) there's two ways to go about this. You can change the group name to light at team, and add a team with the at rifleman changed to a regular one. Or keep the team named "team" and add another called rifle team with the at rifleman changed to a rifleman. Or you can just keep it the way it is, even though I don't think it's that way in the US army.

The first thing is, with OCP or Scorpion W2 it said it'll remove internal knee pads

The combat uniforms nope, the "dress" uniforms yes, but they are not done, yet. :)

the group configs for the US faction is mixed up, UCP is mostly still in the desert side and Multicam is still mostly in the woodland side

The UCP is as today the official camo of the US Army in all the World, OCP is only given to the units that fight in Afghanistan (desert).

OCP will become the official in July the first 2015 but our mod focus on 2010-2014 US Army.

In RL there's some mixtures, but I'll check the groups (tho it's not a priority).

I'm pretty sure the US doesn't have an AT4 in every team the send out

The M136 are assigned depending on necessity to fireteams (FT), we may create a FT without M136, but it's not a priority by any means.

The combat uniforms nope, the "dress" uniforms yes, but they are not done, yet. :)

I assume by this you mean the ACU with jacket since what we currently have is a version of the ACU which entails the Army Combat Shirt and G3 Combat Pants.

Edited by samyG

I assume by this you mean the ACU with jacket since what we currently have is a version of the ACU which entails the Army Combat Shirt and G3 Combat Pants.

Yes full ACU to accompany the current ACS/ACP they are wearing now.

We will not be making bloody dress uniforms haha.

Sorry if this has been answered, I searched the thread to no success, but the hinds at missles have no effect on bluefor armor. I disabled extended armor and still slammers just keep rolling and firing their mgs.

RHS weapons + Vanilla armor = no bueno

In other words: don't do that

Sorry if this has been answered, I searched the thread to no success, but the hinds at missles have no effect on bluefor armor. I disabled extended armor and still slammers just keep rolling and firing their mgs.

Are you using the updated blastcore?It seems to have changed some damage amounts.It took me 3 AT shots with a Titan launcher to take out a Tank.Usually it takes only one.

i have mentioned this before and i dont think it was understood so ill try again....

Ok, I downloaded your latest update from your website... I didnt upgrade from a current version i downloaded new files...

Then, I unzipped them...

WithIN the @RHSAFRF/addons folder there are 2/TWO extra signatures for every .pbo.....

One of them is a signature for the 3.7 version of RHS... and the second extra one is UN VERSIONED.. its just a signature with no version number attached...

So, ALL in ALL there are 3 signatures for EVERY PBO....

My server wouldnt start because of the erroneous sigs... So after removing all the extra sigs from the folder solved the problem...

MOVING ON TO THE @RHSUSF/addons....

WithIn that folder there are also extra signatures... some of them are for @RHSAFRF....

I am bringing this up because I did NOT merge two folders together... I downloaded them fresh from your website...

So either someone messed up the packaging of the latest release, or your MASS-PBO signing tool is messing up...

I just wanted to make sure that you know that your zip file contains a bunch of files it DOESNT NEED, and will mess with peoples servers if they have them signature checked like i do. My server kicked back a signature error and wouldnt start. just an FYI for the RHS team.

Other then that I have the mods working on my server with NO problems and I love it, AFTER i cleaned out all the erroneous files. Just figured i would tell you that your folders are a bit messy and to go clean your room... :P

i have mentioned this before and i dont think it was understood so ill try again....

Ok, I downloaded your latest update from your website... I didnt upgrade from a current version i downloaded new files...

Then, I unzipped them...

WithIN the @RHSAFRF/addons folder there are 2/TWO extra signatures for every .pbo.....

One of them is a signature for the 3.7 version of RHS... and the second extra one is UN VERSIONED.. its just a signature with no version number attached...

So, ALL in ALL there are 3 signatures for EVERY PBO....

My server wouldnt start because of the erroneous sigs... So after removing all the extra sigs from the folder solved the problem...

MOVING ON TO THE @RHSUSF/addons....

WithIn that folder there are also extra signatures... some of them are for @RHSAFRF....

I am bringing this up because I did NOT merge two folders together... I downloaded them fresh from your website...

So either someone messed up the packaging of the latest release, or your MASS-PBO signing tool is messing up...

I just wanted to make sure that you know that your zip file contains a bunch of files it DOESNT NEED, and will mess with peoples servers if they have them signature checked like i do. My server kicked back a signature error and wouldnt start. just an FYI for the RHS team.

Other then that I have the mods working on my server with NO problems and I love it, AFTER i cleaned out all the erroneous files. Just figured i would tell you that your folders are a bit messy and to go clean your room... :P

Nopez i downloaded today and checked, all is fine with the packs. Also noone else reported any issues. Looks to me like you overwrote previously existing folders which had keys in them already.

Nopez i downloaded today and checked, all is fine with the packs. Also noone else reported any issues. Looks to me like you overwrote previously existing folders which had keys in them already.

Actually, I have this same issue that Lordprimate is talking about and I didn't overwrite a previous version.

can some one give help me out with the int code to change the HUMVEE texture to olive drab camo? or give we a link to the camo class names

Actually, I have this same issue that Lordprimate is talking about and I didn't overwrite a previous version.

Again I urge you to see the actual archive which I assure you Ive checked only has 0.3.8 keys. This leave only the possibility that you overwrote previous @RHS folders which had keys in them already, I can think of no other explanation.

I have said it two times this will be the third.. i downloaded from this site http://www.rhsmods.org/

when 3.8 was first released.

I did NOT overwrite any files or anything your assuming, as i have stated three times now..

I know my way around a pc... and its file system...

Maybe it has been fixed... I dont know ...

I can ask all my clan mates that also had the same issue to chime up in this thread if you would like.... I dont know where they downloaded it from but i know i was NOT the only one with this issue... maybe im the only one that actually noticed it........

But thanks for at least looking in to it.. I am really just trying to inform you of an issue I DID have and others i know DID have. weather it was your torrent , or the armaholic download or the playwithsix one... I dontknow ... I know where i got the mod and how i had to get it working on my server.

That aside again i thank you for your hard work!!! I really do !! Top Notch!!!

I have said it two times this will be the third.. i downloaded from this site http://www.rhsmods.org/

when 3.8 was first released.

I did NOT overwrite any files or anything your assuming, as i have stated three times now..

I know my way around a pc... and its file system...

Maybe it has been fixed... I dont know ...

I can ask all my clan mates that also had the same issue to chime up in this thread if you would like.... I dont know where they downloaded it from but i know i was NOT the only one with this issue... maybe im the only one that actually noticed it........

But thanks for at least looking in to it.. I am really just trying to inform you of an issue I DID have and others i know DID have. weather it was your torrent , or the armaholic download or the playwithsix one... I dontknow ... I know where i got the mod and how i had to get it working on my server.

That aside again i thank you for your hard work!!! I really do !! Top Notch!!!

Thats the thing if you downloaded via torrents then i dont understand. It was NOT fixed. It is as it was on release. This issue is possible though if usibg rhs updater version earlier than 1.1

In M4 very bad sound of the shot. As with air gun.

Make a sound like the M16.

boris;2955627']In M4 very bad sound of the shot. As with air gun.

Make a sound like the M16.

It's from a real gun.

It's from a real gun.

I believe the biggest problem most people forget is that even with audio clips from real guns, in game they sound artificial, if you were able to 100% recreate the sound of an M4 you would need to wear hearing protection in reality when playing ArmA or you would go deaf. This is something that both the SMA and HLC teams as well as LordJarhead have been trying to tackle by layering audio files to generate the sounds from low octaves generated by the ignition of the un-burnt powder to the high octave pressure wave and sonic crack of the round.

RHS platecarrier values are broken with ACE3.

Actually, now that I think about it, all RHS defensive values including vehicles are unbalanced compared to vanilla and/or every other mod.

RHS platecarrier values are broken with ACE3.

Actually, now that I think about it, all RHS defensive values including vehicles are unbalanced compared to vanilla and/or every other mod.

We discussed this at length. We are fine and balanced within our mods. We also fixed it a long time ago that it uses the same armor values as vanilla so its all good. I am also not aware of any ace problem.