Sorry for the mini-mod spam.

You now have the option to show all the gone-missing MICH 2000 helmets. If anyone should think (not sure why, but disclaimer etcetc) that I have something to do with RHS I just like to clarify I really really don't. I'm just a fan like everyone else :)

Changelog, initial release and all that :P

I tested all the helmets I could find in the original RHS config after I've changed scope and they show and equip just fine. There shouldn't be any errors, but let me know if I missed anything ... there are so goddamn many MICH 2000s! :D <3

Download: http://blackflagops.com/arma3/@bamse_rhs_show_mich2000_v1.0.zip

Keys included, as always!

Before I report this, I wanted to see if anyone was having the same issue...

For the RHS M249s (Toadies has the same issue, which makes sense), it appears that it's always playing the same tail when you fire. If I'm in the open desert with nothing around, I still get a tail and reverb like I'm in a forest. When I go to a forest, same tail plays. The other machine guns and rifles don't have the issue.

And this was with just RHS...no L'es mod was running. Anyone else experiencing this?

New mod v1.0 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey bamse , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.

Might me a good idea to make your own thread so it won't spam main RHS thread ?

That would be a GREAT idea....

Could you guys add hk416 to the pack? It would be perfect with your skills

RedPhoenix: sorry, not my intention to bog down the thread, I'll start my own.

I miss the fragment from handgrenades and other he-shell impacts ,is this effect removed with the new version ?

Edit: oh plz forget the question, it is a ACE 3 feature :blush:

Edited by stephsen

Are the M240s hidden also? can see the classnames but cant spawn them.

if so, @bamse u feel like fixin that too?

---------- Post added at 14:55 ---------- Previous post was at 14:30 ----------

Before I report this, I wanted to see if anyone was having the same issue...

For the RHS M249s (Toadies has the same issue, which makes sense), it appears that it's always playing the same tail when you fire. If I'm in the open desert with nothing around, I still get a tail and reverb like I'm in a forest. When I go to a forest, same tail plays. The other machine guns and rifles don't have the issue.

And this was with just RHS...no L'es mod was running. Anyone else experiencing this?

Now that u mention it, yes it sounds horrible. at first i just thought it sounded mean, but now i can hear the overlapping. thanks lol

the model is awesome tho!

Are the M240s hidden also? can see the classnames but cant spawn them.

if so, @bamse u feel like fixin that too?

Are you running ACE's compatibility patch for RHS? That's been reported as a cause of hidden M240s.

yeah im running that. will have to weigh up if its worth running then..

thanks for that

Never had this problem, are you sure you are not confusing this with lead being applied by FCS? Did you engaged earlier a target and used laser range finder? If so then FCS automatically applies lead to engage moving targets. To disengage lead press G.

It seems I will need to write some sort of manuall how to use FCS.

Will test it and let ya know. Thanks for the info.

Edited by Tibet

Are you running ACE's compatibility patch for RHS? That's been reported as a cause of hidden M240s.

In their newest iteration its already corrected. :)

Has there been any thought on adding C-130 Gunships to this mod? I know there is the unarmed version available but curious as to if an armed C-130 was available (unless another mod provides this).

Outstanding work all around on this though. Brilliant mod.

Could you guys add hk416 to the pack? It would be perfect with your skills
Has there been any thought on adding C-130 Gunships to this mod? I know there is the unarmed version available but curious as to if an armed C-130 was available (unless another mod provides this).

http://rhsmods.org/faq#will-you-make-xxx?

Fullerj made 2 in his USAF mod.

Fullerj made 2 in his USAF mod.

Very nice! Thanks for the info.

Haha love how you put names on the guns of the M1A1!! Especially when I got "obamacare" lol

We get many errors with QR Raven drone. Do we anything wrong? I thought you use the version from Feint, because his raven works good (beside the hitpoints)

Now that u mention it, yes it sounds horrible. at first i just thought it sounded mean, but now i can hear the overlapping. thanks lol

the model is awesome tho!

Looks like someone beat me to the report. And I agree...fantastic model and animation.

I know the Insurgent faction is not a focus for you guys, but would it be possible to add the possibility to attach optics to the AKM/AKMs and PKM weapons? Right now it is hard to balance certain missions (USMC vs Insurgents) when the other faction cannot have optics at all and the other one should mostly have ACOG's (Since thats what the USMC usually use.)

Is it a matter of adding Joint Rails support for the insurgent weapons, or is it just an RHS internal thing?

Love the mod, thanks for all your work.

I know the Insurgent faction is not a focus for you guys, but would it be possible to add the possibility to attach optics to the AKM/AKMs and PKM weapons? Right now it is hard to balance certain missions (USMC vs Insurgents)

:confused:

You know that the whole point of any insurgency is that by default they don't have the means of a conventional army, that's why they use guerrilla tactics? :)

In conventional combat, the insurgences have to be unbalanced by default, if not they would be a conventional army.

The way to balance that missions is to use guerrilla tactics (hit & run attacks, surprise raids in the weakest point of the conventional Army, use the enemies captured equipment, etc.)

Just check Simo Häyhä, how he killed so many Russian invaders without any scope. ;)