Aren't the US-faction's UCP and OCP units mixed up' date=' as in a way woodland sub-section is now represented by desert UCP units, where those are supposed to be wearing OCP, and vice-versa?

(I thought that in real life the US Army was to switch over to OCP/MTP esque camouflage anyways?) But thanks for your enormous effort, and concern giving clarity over this little matter.) :)[/quote']

As today the official camo for the US Army is the UCP (it's used in most of the World). The OCP / MTP has been given to troops deployed in A-Stan (that's why it's in the desert section).

This july the OCP will become official:

(Army Times) Camo update: New ACUs hit store shelves July 1

As today the official camo for the US Army is the UCP (it's used in most of the World). The OCP / MTP has been given to troops deployed in A-Stan (that's why it's in the desert section).

I see, well I didn't knew that was the case, as I thought UCP to be discarded from official use. Anyways, thanks for the quick answer! :)

thats not the wiki though, its just a list of class names

Well take it that the former Documentation (Wiki) now is divided in 4 different parts: FAQ, Wiki, Classes and Updaters for faster use :)

I may just be blind but how do we use the new OGPK? My unit is really anxious to use it so our gunners don't get picked off :confused:

Well take it that the former Documentation (Wiki) now is divided in 4 different parts: FAQ, Wiki, Classes and Updaters for faster use :)

aw man that really sucks. I have no clue what these individual class names do and the old wiki really solved that problem, identifying them.

3BM42M is avaiable for our tanks we have it in the configs.

3БМ-59/60 «Svinec-1/2» for T-72BA/B3/B3M, T-80BA*/UE-1 and T-90A?

*T-80BV after repair with modernization. MoD signed a contract for 600 units in 2014 (?).

http://sa.uploads.ru/Ra5Dk.jpg (216 kB)

http://photocdn3.itar-tass.com/width/744_b12f2926/tass/m2/uploads/i/20150222/3960886.jpg (142 kB)

I may just be blind but how do we use the new OGPK? My unit is really anxious to use it so our gunners don't get picked off :confused:

Need help with this aswell

aw man that really sucks. I have no clue what these individual class names do and the old wiki really solved that problem, identifying them.

classnames directly in wiki were impossible to maintain, we have way too much stuff for one person to keep track of. Hence the seperation. The class reference is now generated automatically.

3БМ-59/60 «Svinec-1/2» for T-72BA/B3/B3M, T-80BA*/UE-1 and T-90A?

*T-80BV after repair with modernization. MoD signed a contract for 600 units in 2014 (?).

http://sa.uploads.ru/Ra5Dk.jpg (216 kB)

http://photocdn3.itar-tass.com/width/744_b12f2926/tass/m2/uploads/i/20150222/3960886.jpg (142 kB)

"svinec" (1 or 2) is 3bm48

http://cs7002.vk.me/c323229/v323229491/ae47/iWHW476sq-Y.jpg (104 kB)

(FCS of 2s25)

where did you take this indexes

Alexey Khlopotov aka Gur Khan:

Can use an ammunition 3ВБМ22 with APFSDS 3БМ59 «Svinec-1» (Svinec- Lead ) and 3ВБМ23 with APFSDS 3БМ60 «Svinec-2» and a throwing charge 4Ж96 "Ozone-T". Length of the core approximately 740мм.

Russian: 1,2.

Edited by Bydax

How do we use the ballistic missile launchers for the Russians? Whenever I spawned it in Zeus it doesnt give me an option at all to operate it when im a gunner or driver or whatever.

So I made improved version of RHS Merge config by Rydygier. If anyone want RHS editor structure more Arma 2 like here is the link - GOOGLE DRIVE

Now it also changes vehicleClass to BI standart and changes name for every vehicle, so there are no duplicates and it's easier to navigate in editor and zeus. Also done for USAF, this config requires both mods.

In editor it looks this way:

[table=width: 1200]

[tr]

[td]ucC2isQ.jpg[/td]

[td]DdXPlDq.jpg[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

Updated to RHS 0.3.8, btw my old version could also causing problems with the missing M240

I cannot see my lovely RHS MK18... what happened??? :o:

Read the pages before please.

Read the pages before please.

Sorry for that Sir.

Unable to find the link, can you please share the link...:o

How does the OGPK work for armored turret. People have been asking and no one has an answer? Its alot nicer for humvees if its what its for.

Sorry for that Sir.

Unable to find the link, can you please share the link...:o

Better than that, I've written a new question in the F.A.Q, so it will be easy to check for everyone :)

What happened to the things which were in the mod (Mk18, M4 Block II, etc.), but aren't at the moment?

As today, our main focus of attention are regular US & Russian Armed Forces' units and their equipment.

Our goal is to bring high quality content for the OFP / Arma series, so the former US Spec. Ops. content that didn't meet our quality standards has been hidden (though it will still work if you had it in your missions and you can still spawn it using the class-names in our website).

Check the full RHS F.A.Q

Thanks for the info Sir,

but when I see the change log 2 days ago I didn't see anything mentioned that Team removed the MK-18, M4..

Thanks for the info Sir,

but when I see the change log 2 days ago I didn't see anything mentioned that Team removed the MK-18, M4..

because it isn't removed, it is hidden

because it isn't removed, it is hidden

Tomato Tomato :D

Really loving everything in the latest update, thank you so much everyone in the RHS crew! Will most likely set aside some money from my next paycheck and donate, you guys deserve every reward possible for this 1st class mod.

I've noticed that on all M240 variants your left hand is placed right where the magazine is, leading to some clipping errors. The M240B and M240G also have invisible magazines. The only thing showing up is a small part of the belt that feeds into where the magazine is supposed to be. The magazine is showing up on the M240B (CAP), but the 50 round mag is the same size as the 100 round mag. Is this intentional?

Also, I've noticed that the 9K38 doesn't produce any lock-on warnings on the AH-64. Are lock-on missile launcher supposed to produce lock-on warnings on air vehicles?

Lastly, is it ok if I report stuff here, or is it better to use the feedback tracker?

Is this intentional?

WIP?

Lastly, is it ok if I report stuff here, or is it better to use the feedback tracker?

Make an educated guess...