No. Obviously something is wrong with the rhs compatibility ace extension. How would we solve a mod hiding our weapon which works fine in our own mod. This is btw probably due to change in class names or something.
Yep sir, indeed that is.

In both 0.3.7 and ACE3:

"weap_m240_base"

In 0.3.8:

"rhs_weap_m240_base"

The "Bikey" the new version, and 'remained the rhsafrf.0.3.7 .. there' the new version rhsafrf.0.3.8

Finally got my M240 to work and im loving it (although two of the versions are not showing the ammo pouch attached to the MG, only the 50rnd one is visible). Great job on that one.

Really sad about the compatibility issues between RHS and ACE3 though...cant imagine playing without either of them. So hopefully this is gonna get sorted out asap...

really nice up date. but i have one question, will you add 3bm-42m for the t-90A and t-80? from what i understand 3bm42m is around m829a2 in terms of penetration and i think it would make a great addition to this mod.

3BM42M is avaiable for our tanks we have it in the configs. However it is nowhere close in performance to M829A2. T-90 and later T-80's uses 3BM46 round.

In general 3BM42, 3BM42M and 3BM46 are more on the level of M829 and M829A1.

Edited by Damian90

^ This. AFAIK the 3BM46 is the longest round that can fit in a regular 2-piece autoloader, so it's the best you've got. It's slightly better than the M829A1, but the M829A2 is one level up.

Try the new female head models together with a wetsuit and prepare to have some bad dreams tonight.

Reported: http://feedback.rhsmods.org/view.php?id=715

Unfortunately that can't be fixed, the bysta proxy isnt present on the diver suit, so it assigns the female texture to the male head on the model, the UV is different, so there's serious distortion as a result.

@redphoenix, I already knew about it, I knew back when I released the first FEMAL3 alpha, I laughed when I saw it.

Edited by zeealex

Hey guys, Awesome work! Will you be adding in the ZU-23 Emplacements and gun trucks? Maybe the equivalent for the US faction too? Like 40mm Bofors?

T-90 :inlove:

Deleted last post.

Edited by Tom_89

I'm not sure if it has been brought up and my searches haven't turned anything up but some of my group's members as well as myself feel that the M4's gunshot seems to be strangely a little softer than any of the other weapons in the mod. We feel that even the suppressed M4 gunshot seems to at least subjectively sound slightly louder.

Also in this update I noticed your RHS option screen still says "v0.3.7" ;)

The new M249 sound is a definite improvement. It's great to see the incremental changes stack up!

a little softer

Not just a little. The M4s' sounds are way lower than the others' and way lower than they should be.

Not sure if I overseen it, but are the SOCOM/MARSOC units not playable anymore at the moment? I can place a group of them - but can't assign myself as a soldier of it. Known issue? :j:

Not sure if I overseen it, but are the SOCOM/MARSOC units not playable anymore at the moment? I can place a group of them - but can't assign myself as a soldier of it. Known issue? :j:

Basically:

Our main focus now is modern wide used regular equipment of US & RU Armed Forces. :)

Basically:

Doesn't seem like a valid reason to hide away content that already was there though. It reminds me of when the ACE team hid away the Littlebirds in Arma 2 for a similar reason (I think it was because some related stuff was unfinished), which was a terrible idea that the thankfully reversed.

I like the M4A1 Block II as it is, so why get rid of it?

Edited by RasdenFasden

Doesn't seem like a valid reason to hide away content that already was there though. It reminds me of when the ACE team hid away the Littlebirds in Arma 2 for a similar reason (I think it was because some related stuff was unfinished), which was a terrible idea that the thankfully reversed.

I like the M4A1 Block II as it is, so why get rid of it?

Their reasons have already been stated, whether you understand or agree with them is largely immaterial.

Was the M1A1 AIM also removed, or is it exactly the same as the M1A1 FEP/SA?

Any chance you can add the flap that covers the genitals onto the us plate carriers? Always gotta have that protection, also i think it looks better.

Hello

I really love this mod and this question means no disrespect, I was wondering if their was a way I could personally change the mod sound files to get custom sounds for the weapons in. I would just like to have my own custom gunshots for the weapons. Is this possible, once gain no disrespect lovely mod. Oh is their a plan to add in Strykers?

Thanks

Anybody else get a problem recently where, when giving commands to AI, nothing gets said apart from the first words followed by a long (15 second ish) silence during which no commands can be issued, as if a soundfile is being played that makes no noise? After the aforementioned 15 seconds, the radio bleeps and the command is executed. It's especially noticeable with the russian voices. Tested this running only CBA and RHS.

I hate to be the guy asking 'when', but when will the Russian VMF and Naval Infantry make an appearance? :D

I hate to be the guy asking 'when', but when will the Russian VMF and Naval Infantry make an appearance? :D

I hate to be that guy answering: "when it's done" ;)