Could you tell us what mods are you using, please :)

The culprit was the ACE RHS COMPAT

abrams fcs is not working in shor distance such as 100m or 300m, can't range it with lockon key

Well.... at 100m I think you can eye ball it. 300m for me personal I can follow the tracers. But everyone is different. Try to fire some of the M240 rounds at the target, see where they land. Adjust, then switch over to the main cannon

abrams fcs is not working in shor distance such as 100m or 300m, can't range it with lockon key
Well.... at 100m I think you can eye ball it. 300m for me personal I can follow the tracers. But everyone is different. Try to fire some of the M240 rounds at the target, see where they land. Adjust, then switch over to the main cannon

You can't either do that in Real Life â„¢. It's done on purpose. You can only range after 500m as in real life ;)

Battle sight distance for the Abrams I think is 1200 meters (in real life), meaning the trajectory is effectively flat off the bore. It is useful for moving targets though below battle sights.

They are hidden since the previous 0.3.7.

As we commented, our main aim is with regular troops and equipment, so SF & Spec Ops stuff is out of our goals right now.

That applies too for this message:

Now by hidden do you mean removed all together or just not being worked on.

Now by hidden do you mean removed all together or just not being worked on.

Hidden, as in hidden from plain sight. But can still be used, just that you'll have add them using the init line commands. They may be worked once all the regular units are fitted with proper equipment in the far future.

A rather silly reason not to update, considering the amount of added content... :p

Either way:

MK18

MK18 M320

M4A1 Block II

M4A1 Block II M203

Alright, even with these classnames, the weapons are not showing up.

In our custom arsenal we use this call function call BIS_fnc_addVirtualWeaponCargo; and the weapons do not show up...

WTF why did u hide them that´s just bulls**t.

Let them be and everyone can choose by himself if he wanna use it or not <.<

WTF why did u hide them that´s just bulls**t.

They don't meet our quality standards. Until they do, they will be hidden.

You can of course use them using the init line commands :)

I agree that hiding them wasn't necessary, but I'm glad they are still there. All the new stuff is pretty great :).

They don't meet our quality standards. Until they do, they will be hidden.

You can of course use them using the init line commands :)

What about this init line command BIS_fnc_addVirtualWeaponCargo; .... doesnt seem to be working for us.

What about this init line command BIS_fnc_addVirtualWeaponCargo; .... doesnt seem to be working for us.

Have you tried this way (using rhs_weap_mk18_KAC in <classes>)?

[<target>,<classes>,(<isGlobal>,<addAction>)] call BIS_fnc_addVirtualWeaponCargo;

Have you tried this way (using rhs_weap_mk18_KAC in <classes>)?

I PM'ed you with the script we are using.. reformatting the call function as you stated shouldnt have an effect on our script especially because it loads all other weapons except the block II.

I cant see the M240 using it and the OGPK how to use that?

Edited by sargken

Always great to see another RHS update! A big thanks to you guys for all your hard work.

Do you guys have plans to include some of the late cold-war era weapons like the M16A2, M60, M14, LAW, AK(S)-74? Or are you guys just focusing on modern weapons?

Always great to see another RHS update! A big thanks to you guys for all your hard work.

Do you guys have plans to include some of the late cold-war era weapons like the M16A2, M60, M14, LAW, AK(S)-74? Or are you guys just focusing on modern weapons?

Haha human is never satiated :P I also wish to congratulate the RHS team, and add a couple more questions:

1) Is ammo cookoff in armor going to be implemented in a future iteration?

2) Since the mod is focused on being standalone and has lots of mechanized assets, have you looked into getting an AI modder on board to improve driver and gunner AI? Thanks and have a nice weekend :)

really nice up date. but i have one question, will you add 3bm-42m for the t-90A and t-80? from what i understand 3bm42m is around m829a2 in terms of penetration and i think it would make a great addition to this mod.

Edited by billman

Is anyone else having the issue where the the M4 variants with the M203S, the AFG variants, Mk18's (all), and the M4 Block II's (all) are not showing up in the virtual arsenal? I have found that if you have a loadout saved through VA or LEA that the weapons will spawn in and work, but if you go back to the weapons category in arsenal the weapons disappear. This is really really frustrating since I love the weapons I'm up talking about. Also, there are a lot of MICH variants missing as well. I have to test those out to see if they still work in game or not either but regardless a lot of items are not showing up in arsenal anymore nor the RHS ammo/weapon crates.

any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Modern, but the LAW is being fielded again by us (Marine Corps) so just wait and see.

Is anyone else having the issue where the the M4 variants with the M203S, the AFG variants, Mk18's (all), and the M4 Block II's (all) are not showing up in the virtual arsenal? I have found that if you have a loadout saved through VA or LEA that the weapons will spawn in and work, but if you go back to the weapons category in arsenal the weapons disappear. This is really really frustrating since I love the weapons I'm up talking about. Also, there are a lot of MICH variants missing as well. I have to test those out to see if they still work in game or not either but regardless a lot of items are not showing up in arsenal anymore nor the RHS ammo/weapon crates.

any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Yeah, what the heck? They pulled the M203S and AFG variants of the M4s. I also checked up on the MICH helmets and a good majority have been pulled from Arsenal as well. What is going on here?