Can't seem to find the 240B anywhere in the Arsenal. Trying to place a ammo box with zeus doesn't allow me to place one inside of it either. :confused:

You sure update went well? Try rerunning the updater.

Can't seem to find the 240B anywhere in the Arsenal. Trying to place a ammo box with zeus doesn't allow me to place one inside of it either. :confused:

Seems that you are not loading our US part properly. Try to trigger the US updater again.

NOTE: Soul ninja -.-

Awesome work!! Keep working, and please do more infantry stuff, like desert m4, tactical vest, ak with rails, gorka uniforms, etc.

please do more infantry stuff, like desert m4, tactical vest, ak with rails, gorka uniforms, etc.

You'll be glad to know that our mod already includes tactical vests and AK with rails. Soon enough we'll bring the Gorka uniforms too as shown in FB :)

You sure update went well? Try rerunning the updater.

Strange that it wouldn't work, I downloaded the torrent version. Everything else from the update is there.

Strange that it wouldn't work, I downloaded the torrent version. Everything else from the update is there.

Even if you downloaded the torrent version, if you use the updaters they should check if there's any file missing or not up to date.

If you add these 3 things, the mod will be perfect

CIRAS VEST: http://www.cirasvest.com/pictures/MCCIRAS.jpg

M4 DESERT PAINT: http://s267.photobucket.com/user/ashotninja/media/m4specops.jpg.html

AND THE ALPHA GROUP AK: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/61/e0/59/61e059a462dd802e1bbed1be93ac2bb2.jpg

Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by ramiroxd1

Did the M4A1 Block II's and MK18's get removed, or are they just hiding from me? I didn't see anything about them in the changelog.

Did the M4A1 Block II's and MK18's get removed, or are they just hiding from me? I didn't see anything about them in the changelog.

They are hidden since the previous 0.3.7.

As we commented, our main aim is with regular troops and equipment, so SF & Spec Ops stuff is out of our goals right now.

That applies too for this message:

If you add these 3 things, the mod will be perfect

Hello RHS-Team,

thanks for that update and special thanks for that:

- Removing tracers from AH-1, AH-64 and A-10

Greetings Cole

Well Ive downloaded US Forces from PWS and im missing the M240 as well. So there might be a problem with PWS version that is uploaded right now.

Well Ive downloaded US Forces from PWS and im missing the M240 as well. So there might be a problem with PWS version that is uploaded right now.

We'll investigate it.

Meanwhile I suggest any of you with that issue to delete the files: rhsusf_weapons.pbo, rhsusf_weapons2.pbo and rhsusf_c_weapons.pbo. And run the US updater from our website. The updater will only download that files :)

Seems that you are not loading our US part properly. Try to trigger the US updater again.

NOTE: Soul ninja -.-

Having the same problem, ran the updater, downloaded the torrent, verified everything.

Running on stable and someone else running the same mod setup works fine.

Having the same problem, ran the updater, downloaded the torrent, verified everything.

Running on stable and someone else running the same mod setup works fine.

Please try this:

Meanwhile I suggest any of you with that issue to delete the files: rhsusf_weapons.pbo, rhsusf_weapons2.pbo and rhsusf_c_weapons.pbo. And run the US updater from our website. The updater will only download that files :)

Please try this:

Still having issues, could there be a problem with the download in certain countries? I'm in Denmark.

Still having issues, could there be a problem with the download in certain countries? I'm in Denmark.

It shouldn't. I have just downloaded the mod with the updaters with a Finnish Sonera connexion and I have the M240 variants functional.

Hang on, we are trying to figure out what may be wrong.

I understand your reasoning for "hiding" the Block II and the Mk18, but could we possibly get the classnames for them so we could use them. Our unit used them every night and we will not update your mod due to this removal..

I re downloaded, can see it when I run only RHS. Some other mod seems to be conflicting and hiding the 240 for some reason.

I re downloaded, can see it when I run only RHS. Some other mod seems to be conflicting and hiding the 240 for some reason.

Could you tell us what mods are you using, please :)

I understand your reasoning for "hiding" the Block II and the Mk18, but could we possibly get the classnames for them so we could use them. Our unit used them every night and we will not update your mod due to this removal..

A rather silly reason not to update, considering the amount of added content... :p

Either way:

MK18

MK18 M320

M4A1 Block II

M4A1 Block II M203

abrams fcs is not working in shor distance such as 100m or 300m, can't range it with lockon key