I posted about it earlier, but I never got a reply so I'm gonna post about it again because I'm still getting the issue.

If I try to load a mission that uses anything from RHS, the mission won't load on a dedicated server. If I enable community base addons on the server, the mission loads fine. What happens exactly is that I select the mission, and I can choose the class just fine. I'll start the mission, and the mission will fail to load, and the server console shows an error saying I'm missing "rhsusf_c_troops". However, when I look at the rpt file, I can clearly see that rhsusf_c_troops is being loaded, so I don't know how this could be happening. The mission loads fine without cba on a listen server. I am running both my client and server on the same computer, and my server and client share the same folder, so the addons are being loaded from the same place. I tried moving all server files to a different hard drive, but that did not fix my issue.

Here's the mission.sqm for the test mission I made; all it has is a single NATO rifleman, and a single M1A1: http://pastebin.com/bdT0MEX3

Here's an rpt of me trying to load that mission WITHOUT community base addons: http://pastebin.com/u6gg6dZW

Here's an rpt of me trying to load that mission WITH community base addons: http://pastebin.com/ZZpbwsVn

I posted about it earlier, but I never got a reply so I'm gonna post about it again because I'm still getting the issue.

If I try to load a mission that uses anything from RHS, the mission won't load on a dedicated server. If I enable community base addons on the server, the mission loads fine. What happens exactly is that I select the mission, and I can choose the class just fine. I'll start the mission, and the mission will fail to load, and the server console shows an error saying I'm missing "rhsusf_c_troops". However, when I look at the rpt file, I can clearly see that rhsusf_c_troops is being loaded, so I don't know how this could be happening. The mission loads fine without cba on a listen server. I am running both my client and server on the same computer, and my server and client share the same folder, so the addons are being loaded from the same place. I tried moving all server files to a different hard drive, but that did not fix my issue.

Here's the mission.sqm for the test mission I made; all it has is a single NATO rifleman, and a single M1A1: http://pastebin.com/bdT0MEX3

Here's an rpt of me trying to load that mission WITHOUT community base addons: http://pastebin.com/u6gg6dZW

Here's an rpt of me trying to load that mission WITH community base addons: http://pastebin.com/ZZpbwsVn

addOns[]=

{

"A3_Characters_F_BLUFOR",

"a3_characters_f",

"rhsusf_c_m1a1",

"a3_map_altis"

};

rhsusf_c_troops is missing in addons list which prevents dedicated server from loading stuff correctly. putting single rhs us crewman on map should solve the thing till next patch (as adding required addons rhsusf_c_troops to i.e. m1a1 cfg solves problem)

Thank you. That makes so much sense now. I've been having this issue for so long. All I did was put the line "rhsusf_c_troops" in the addOns section of the mission and it loaded. Is this issue already known, or should I put it on the feedback tracker?

Oh ok, awesome. Looking forward to the next version of RHS.

Wondering about the faction classnames not working with ALIVE will that be fixed in the next update?

Open any theme and u will see post about something doesnt work with ALIVE. Maybe problem in ALIVE. Learn DAC its true masterpiece!

Wondering about the faction classnames not working with ALIVE will that be fixed in the next update?

From our official website's FAQ :)

Are you going to fix incompatibilities with the mod XXX?

Our mod provides mainly new content, and a few features that only affect our content. So there's nothing in our end that creates incompatibilities with other mods.

So unfortunately there's nothing we can do in our end, it's up to other mod teams to add extend their features to RHS' content.

Hi MistyRonin, Are your algorithm copyrighted on that FAQ?, I think I will use it more often... :j:

"foreach(var question in questions)
{
   if(question is Stupid)
   {
         return "We will consult the spirits";
   }
}"

Edited by Mickyleitor

In the future, are there plans to improve the systems for rotary-aviation assets like the Apache? Proper optical systems with accurate levels of zoom, LOAL/LOBL Hellfires etc? or are they outside the scope of the mod's goals at the moment?

Hi MistyRonin, Are your algorithm copyrighted on that FAQ?, I think I will use it more often... :j:

"foreach(var question in questions)
{
   if(question is Stupid)
   {
         return "We will consult the spirits";
   }
}"

Everything is copyrighted ;) Just kidding, use it with credits :p

In the future, are there plans to improve the systems for rotary-aviation assets like the Apache? Proper optical systems with accurate levels of zoom, LOAL/LOBL Hellfires etc? or are they outside the scope of the mod's goals at the moment?

In the future...

RHS Hello!

BTR-70/80, M113, BMP almost ceased to respond to the cumulative hit anti-tank weapons (RPG-7/26).

boris;2949621']RHS Hello!

BTR-70/80' date=' M113, BMP almost ceased to respond to the cumulative hit anti-tank weapons (RPG-7/26).[/quote']

Please try with only A3 vanilla and RHS. If you are still unable, report it to our Feedback tracker.

Congrats to RHS for winning MANW. Awesome mod. Is there a tutorial somewhere on how to use head tracking for aiming the guns on the Viper and Apache? Also I am getting the hang of it but still need to confirm; for the laser guided hellfire I first have to select the laser marker and point it towards the tank and pull the trigger to designate it and then select the hellfire and press the TAB key to lock the target, right?

Can I use head tracking for aiming the laser marker?

You cant, track targets to what i know. It would be a cool feature. Laser then to lock with Hellfire is t or r or Tab what ever one works for you.

I was watching some of your older livestreams. When you guys were playing a mission in Arma 3, you mentioned new Insurgent units.

Is that something still in the works or finished?

Updated mod v0.3.8 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey Red Hammer Studios , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.

We're live! Another month, another update. Ok a bit more than a month but we think you will see that the wait was worth it! Many bug fixes, many new things around. Just turn on your updaters or head over to http://www.rhsmods.org/ to grab the torrents.

Enjoy!

Updated mod v0.3.8 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey Red hammer Studios , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.

New versions frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. Soon we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

** Note: since this is a project on which more people are working we will contact you in the future to discuss how you want this to be setup on Armaholic.

Please remember however that there is still a lot of stuff to fix and do ahead of us.

Can't seem to find the 240B anywhere in the Arsenal. Trying to place a ammo box with zeus doesn't allow me to place one inside of it either. :confused: