I agree and it would be really nice, but it's not gonna happen unfortunately.

We decided that it would cause more issues than solve (specially because it would virtually break all the missions made using US units).

Maybe a solution could be to keep the old style classes in an extra config that make them invisible (scope 1) and inherit form the new classes. (very boring to do, I know :) )

whats the best campaign that only requires this mod? i cant find good ones.. the bundled missions with RHS is incredibly short.

Try this or wait for this ;) Also on steamworkshop there´s a buckload of RHS featured missions...

cheers!

;2946813']Try this or wait for this ;) Also on steamworkshop there´s a buckload of RHS featured missions...

cheers!

Remakes don't count. Personally, I've always wanted a proper RHS campaign to go hand in hand with the great content.

Maybe a solution could be to keep the old style classes in an extra config that make them invisible (scope 1) and inherit form the new classes. (very boring to do, I know :) )

Indeed. If RHS wanted help with some of this drudgery I'm sure there are players who would be willing to help (myself for one).

Will there ever be USMC infantry units added to the Marines faction? The Marines seem a bit useless with just a tank.

Will there ever be USMC infantry units added to the Marines faction? The Marines seem a bit useless with just a tank.

Maybe you should try updating? :confused:

Will the insurgents soon get helmets? They could be captured russian helmets or soviet era helmets?

Indeed. If RHS wanted help with some of this drudgery I'm sure there are players who would be willing to help (myself for one).

I will happily do this, if dessission will be made. Just explain and show me how

there are....use the USMC 2014

Do you plan to make crashed helicopters versions?

Thanks

So I saw a video of people firing from closed humvees through the windows. They even had window controls for protection.

However; I have the M1025 unarmed version spawned in game, and I can't do this. Is there a piece I'm missing? Could I have an old version by chance? I'm on 0.3.5. Or is this vehicle not a variant that can use this or?

So I saw a video of people firing from closed humvees through the windows. They even had window controls for protection.

However; I have the M1025 unarmed version spawned in game, and I can't do this. Is there a piece I'm missing? Could I have an old version by chance? I'm on 0.3.5. Or is this vehicle not a variant that can use this or?

0.3.5 is old, yeah. The latest out is 0.3.7.

0.3.5 is old, yeah. The latest out is 0.3.7.

I see. I've noticed a change but still can't figure out why I can't FFV from my humvees. Surely gotta be missing something! At least now I'm updated.

I see. I've noticed a change but still can't figure out why I can't FFV from my humvees. Surely gotta be missing something! At least now I'm updated.

The HMMWVs that have FFV integrated are those which have solid doors or no doors at all.

Anyone got a good example of having the AI land the C130 by ILS with players on board and let them get out?

(Then I want it to take off again in 5 minutes and despawn somewhere off-map).

I'm having issues with the normal helicopter commands to do it.

I can get it to land, but then it just taxis back around to the runway and takes off again without stopping. I'd like it to turn off the engine for 5 minutes and just sit and wait, then head out again.

Edit: Nevermind, I haven't touched arma for almost a year and have forgotten how to do triggers apparently, just ignore me. ;)

Edited by thefinn

Thanks

Thanks

no plans for this

The HMMWVs that have FFV integrated are those which have solid doors or no doors at all.

I assume the M1025 unarmed doesn't then. The game acts like the seat is a FFV seat, but weapons cannot be raised.

I saw in a video of someone using the pack that they could raise and lower the windows. But I assume that's a scripting element they made for their mission.

I assume the M1025 unarmed doesn't then. The game acts like the seat is a FFV seat, but weapons cannot be raised.

I saw in a video of someone using the pack that they could raise and lower the windows. But I assume that's a scripting element they made for their mission.

You should be able to lower the windows (certainly works on the armed HMMWVs), and then shoot out of them. Same way it works with some of the helicopters.

You should be able to lower the windows (certainly works on the armed HMMWVs), and then shoot out of them. Same way it works with some of the helicopters.

Very odd because they do not work for me. I've tried entering the vehicle as both blufor and opfor, and in no vehicles can I control any of the windows. It's quite weird lol!

Edited by Ink.
Disabling sig.

Very odd because they do not work for me. I've tried entering the vehicle as both blufor and opfor, and in no vehicles can I control any of the windows. It's quite weird lol!

Please try with only A3 vanilla and RHS. If you are still unable to open the windows of the M1025 as passenger and use your weapon report it to our Feedback tracker.

Please try with only A3 vanilla and RHS. If you are still unable to open the windows of the M1025 as passenger and use your weapon report it to our Feedback tracker.

So with all default Arma 3 + Bohemia DLC and RHS; all functionality for RHS works. Gotta be a compatibility issue with my other mods. Do y'all have a master list of known incompatible mods? Else, I might just have to test each individually. The issue is definitely on my end though, so that's good!