Note that some things are still buggy a bit, especially vehicles FCS. New version of FCS is in development, dunno however if we postpone 0.3.8 release till new FCS version among other stuff will be done or not.

Also other stuff is WIP, so we will see.

Just be patient, it's better we postpone releases and then release less buggy more complete versions than other way around.

According to feedback tracker ACE3 doesnt work properly with RHS soliders right now. So i think you have to postpone new FCS and release compatable with ACE 3 version of RHS ASAP. IMHO!

According to feedback tracker ACE3 doesnt work properly with RHS soliders right now. So i think you have to postpone new FCS and release compatable with ACE 3 version of RHS ASAP. IMHO!

Our content is compatible with A3 and all mods that don't add extra features. Any issues with third party mods that add extra features are on their end to be solved, as theirs are the scripts that cause incompatibilities.

Just as a reminder :)

Off topic posts removed, this thread is for RHS only.

If you wanna talk about CBA, there is a thread.

If you want to talk about ACE there is also a thread

Any further deviation will result in the appropriate punishment.:thumb:

It's technically a problem with CBA but I guess it's RHS aswell (as its due to overwriting XEH eventhandlers) but I don't believe there's a way to solve that without causing RHS to have a CBA requirement. Roll back to CBA RC6

Thanks for answers. So i better stop play arma until CBA , RHS and ACE 3 stop conflicting with each other)) See u next year maybe))

Its very nice to know what you think. We will prioritise ourselves thankyouverymuch. Right now, Fried Chicken Supossitories are more important.

Also the leg bug on our troops has already been fixed and will be part of the 0.3.8 update...

According to feedback tracker

and we have stated that it has been fixed on ALL the feedback trackers (rhs, bis and ACE) already 2 weeks ago!

Right now, Fried Chicken Supossitories are more important.

Ohh . Thanks . at least i know where u spent all money from MANW . Hail KFC!

Trolls be trollin. Wait for update like everyone else. Continue to make demanding remarks and you will be reported.

Even if it went, it's none of ur business, at least they have chicken

Fried Chicken Supossitories

I don't know how you came up with that but thats pretty creative cant wait for update. Take your time and do it right.

... Fried Chicken Supossitories ...

Hah.... Classic!

Got a question:

- will there ever be large changes of classnames, thus, causing incompatibilities? Or will you now keep the current structure until 1.0?

Got a question:

- will there ever be large changes of classnames, thus, causing incompatibilities? Or will you now keep the current structure until 1.0?

The only important change is what was already announced here and on Facebook:

IMPORTANT

To avoid an insane amount of class-names and further complications, we decided to do a rollback on the US faction division per years.

In the next update (0.3.8) all the 2010 classnames will become obsolete, and the factions will be again divided by camouflage. We understand that the former division was easier to comprehend and allowed a faster location of units.

In order to avoid errors, we ask you to please do not use the 2010 class-names in your missions / scripts. And if you have already done, switch to the 2014 ones before the next update.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused and appreciate your understanding.

First Leight opfor pack, then RHS . Opening my window. I am going to fly!

Our sole purposre in file is to make yours hard.

I am head of arma 3 russian community . This day at 20:00 we planned play coop for 60 people. But because you changed classnames, Deleted some vehicles - now almost all our missions are broken. THANK U VERY MUCH FOR "GREAT" UPDATE!! U just broke more than 36 missions!!! Good job! And your 1.0 is full of bugs and script errors! Pls stop do mods!!!

until you respect other people's work, noone will respect yours.

Hello,

RHS 0.3.8 will be compatible with ACE 3 with latest CBA ?

No idea if they are gonna make their features compatible with RHS, IMHO it would be nice but it's up to the CBA & ACE teams :)

Our mod mainly provides new content, and a few features that only affect our content. So there's nothing in our end that creates incompatibilities.

I'd like to ask that any questions for CBA & ACE are asked in their respective threads. Thank you.

Off topic posts removed, this thread is for RHS only.

If you wanna talk about CBA, there is a thread.

If you want to talk about ACE there is also a thread

Any further deviation will result in the appropriate punishment.:thumb:

Edited by MistyRonin

I don't get this, it is not off topic when people ask for feature, and compatibility with ACE is feature request (that doesn't mean it will be done), or am I wrong? Ofc. both groups should cooperate to make it work best but it is up to them.

Is there documentation about damage system for tanks, so other mods could make their weapons and vechicles work with RHS?

And will more vehicles have visual for armor like this one T-72 that after hit part of reactive armor is gone?

I don't get this, it is not off topic when people ask for feature, and compatibility with ACE is feature request (that doesn't mean it will be done), or am I wrong? Ofc. both groups should cooperate to make it work best but it is up to them.

As I said in my previous post there's nothing in our end that creates incompatibilities with other mods, as RHS includes mainly content and a few features that only affect our content.

If you want other modders to extend their mods features to our mod, is up to them, we would of course love that, but we can't force them to work in our mod. We have given other developers (like ACE or CBA devs) access to our files to encourage it tho.

Is there documentation about damage system for tanks, so other mods could make their weapons and vechicles work with RHS?

Not yet, but in the future we would like to support that.

And will more vehicles have visual for armor like this one T-72 that after hit part of reactive armor is gone?

Most probably.

Will the actual unit classnames be affected or just the faction classname?

Will the actual unit classnames be affected or just the faction classname?

Unfortunately all the actual US 2010 unit classnames will be affected (removed). :(

whats the best campaign that only requires this mod? i cant find good ones.. the bundled missions with RHS is incredibly short.

Unfortunately all the actual US 2010 unit classnames will be affected (removed). :(

Can I suggest that this would be a really good time to have a hard look at a consistent (i.e. predictable, when you're typing in a text editor) class naming convention? I think the general gist of what megazogg had to say is pertinent.

Something along the lines of; RHS_<Faction>_<Designation>[_<PaintScheme>]

So instead of; rhs_vdv_lat and rhs_vdv_mflora_lat

You use; rhs_vdv_lat and rhs_vdv_lat_mflora

Even if that's slightly out-of-step with the way they appear in the editor (by Faction-Camouflage)

---------- Post added at 11:06 ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 ----------

Similarly on the US side (given Woodland as the default paint scheme);

rhsusf_m977a2_usarmy_wd

rhsusf_m977a2_cpk_usarmy_wd

rhsusf_m1a2sep1tuskiwd_usarmy

rhsusf_m1a2sep1tuskid_usarmy

Becomes;

rhsusf_usarmy_m977a2

rhsusf_usarmy_m977a2_cpk

rhsusf_usarmy_m1a2sep1tuski

rhsusf_usarmy_m1a2sep1tuski_desert

Nvm.

Edited by Damian90

Something along the lines of; RHS_<Faction>_<Designation>[_<PaintScheme>]

I agree and it would be really nice, but it's not gonna happen unfortunately.

We decided that it would cause more issues than solve (specially because it would virtually break all the missions made using US units).