Hey' ! Is it possible to have the ID of the different weapons without the documentation ? The website for the doc is offline :/

Virtual arsenal and hit export or use the config viewer (go into the editor, find the cog icon on the top menu bar, find cfgWeapons).

Anyone else having problems with the first scenario mission they included? It's effectively broken and kicks me out of the truck, and the rest of the team does nothing.

Anyone else having problems with the first scenario mission they included? It's effectively broken and kicks me out of the truck, and the rest of the team does nothing.

AFAIK it's intended that way, you have to order them manually to disembark. Stagler may be able to tell you more about it.

Hey guys, ran a search and no luck. Redownloaded MOD and no luck. SO question,

I ran vanilla with just the RHSUSAF mod and the M4's will not allow me to add the suppressor. IS this by default? I see it in the arsenal to select, but it will not add it. Adding ASDG>JR no help, however if i add the RH ACC MOD i can use those suppressors so i am confused.

I ran vanilla with just the RHSUSAF mod and the M4's will not allow me to add the suppressor.

That's not normal. Please report it here with all the details so we can help you: RHS Feedback tracker.

Hi guys. I have question... Why Bradley in game can reach 350 kilometer per hour (and fly) ??? This happened when i click on map place where driver had to go.

Edited by 1986Marek

Due to real-life obligations, I need to end the skinning business. Its a shame, but I'll donate my work to the community. I would encourage my inspirators - Red Hammer Studios - to take up where I left and use it to their benefit. I rather see my work within a good mod than being used for all kinds of rocket-propelled 1-day wonders.. Feel free to use, manipulate and spread. Many hours have gone into this program, building the textures from scratch within CorelDraw (which should be easy to port to AI). By doing so, it becomes very easy to make new textures.

Other than that; enjoy!

C-130 Project Files

Harrier Project Files

Anyone having issues with terminator AI? We can't seem to kill the Russians in a lot of instances, does it play well with ACE?

Thats an ACE3 bug with the setting "prevent instant death". Disable it for now. Nothing to do with RHS.

AFAIK it's intended that way, you have to order them manually to disembark. Stagler may be able to tell you more about it.

Indeed it is, you are squad leader, its up to you to disembark your squad from the truck. That's what the get out waypoint does, gets you out of the truck. Its been that way since OFP, you have to order your squad members out of the truck.

:)

Also, it has come to my attention that people give up this mission and say "oh it doesn't end", well it does, when all soldiers in the town are dead. Find them and kill them, its not meant to be a cakewalk. Do a thorough job.

:)

First Move 0.3.7:

• there is no overview picture
  • there is no loadscreen preview picture
  • Blufor unit 4 has no ammo
  • donekeys/activeatekey are not working to show mission as completed in mission list menu (no green checkmark after successful completion)

First Move 0.3.7:
  • there is no overview picture
  • there is no loadscreen preview picture
  • Blufor unit 4 has no ammo
  • donekeys/activeatekey are not working to show mission as completed in mission list menu (no green checkmark after successful completion)

Test it with only vanilla A3 and RHS, if the errors still appear please report here: RHS Feedback tracker

I am using only vanilla + RHS.

I'm sorry but I'm completly lost about scripting with some RHS vehicles:

- GAZ 66 (R-142N): how can I detect that the mast has been deployed ?

- 9P1291M: how can I execute the launch sequence by script ?

I'm taking about: outriggers-down, missile bay-open, pylon-up, select a target(firing position) and launch.

Thanks for your help !

I've begone to really appreciate (well, re-appreciate lol) the details on your models and textures. The cartoonish and clean look that BI gave us with the vanilla content is really what has turned me off to it. Yours has more of a gritty realistic approach. Much appreciated. Keep it up!

Seems like ACE3 3D scope is totally different with RHS one, will they standardized as ACE 3?

Looks like the donekeys/activeatekey isn't working for Heavy Metal 0.3.7, either. It also looks like task completion for that mission is based on complete destruction of Abrams tanks. If !canfire is used instead, or !canmove + !canfire, it is better, as you don't then have to waste valuable ammo blowing tanks which are inoperable and abandoned by crew. Ammo is important as there is no way to either rearm or repair your tank in the AO.

Edited by OMAC

Any chance we can get the insurgents ported without needing to download everything? I want to include them in a MP mission but forcing people to download 2GB's of stuff not used is a waste.

Why is the wiki down? I cant get class names without it.

Same here, please HELP !!!

Please search before ask.

Why is the wiki down? I cant get class names without it.
Unfortunately we have suffered some technical difficulties with it, seems that most of the data may be lost. But fear not as we are working hard to bring the documentation back again.

And yes you can:

Virtual arsenal and hit export or use the config viewer (go into the editor, find the cog icon on the top menu bar, find cfgWeapons).