Is there some sort of mod manager or launcher that better organizes my mods and allows me to install them easier? It is so odd that the Russian portion works the normal way but the US portion doesn't. Should I set launch parameters?

Edited by Germanske_Norge

Yup. And we have some things in mind on the direction of that feature request.

Thank you!I just wanted to make sure you haven't missed it.

If you haven't watched my stream yesterday, here is what I've done:

rhs_promo_tr8s5pc2.jpg

It's the TR-8 periscope for the infantry; a nifty tool to look over walls and obstacles.

I hope that it will work as a binocular and that custom handAnims are possible as such.

Speaking of custom animations...

Is it even possible that you guys will ever consider trying to get interiors of tanks animated even more? For example, tank rounds being loaded by loader like in "Steel Armor: Blaze of War" and so on? I know it'd be a tremendous pain in the ass and a lot of work to do in ArmA, but I figured I'd ask anyway. Periscope looks cool and the functionality with it will be even cooler!

Just posted a couple issues to your tracker to do with inertia and certain weapon accessories:

http://feedback.rhsmods.org/view.php?id=629

http://feedback.rhsmods.org/view.php?id=630

Ever since I tried the first public version of RHS I noticed really exaggerated inertia-induced sway, but I've only just gotten around to digging into the respective configs and pinpointing the problem. Honestly, I'm quite surprised that I haven't been able to find much mention of this issue anywhere. For me personally, it's enough of a frustration in-game to keep me from using this mod in actual play. I even find it grating just to watch videos of other people using these accessories.

Anyway, I hope it will be looked into, as I can't wait to be able to enjoy playing with these excellent mods! Really enjoying the regular updates, streams and juicy models being pumped out. Keep up the good work!

Edited by LuckyLegs

Is it even possible that you guys will ever consider trying to get interiors of tanks animated even more? For example, tank rounds being loaded by loader like in "Steel Armor: Blaze of War" and so on? I know it'd be a tremendous pain in the ass and a lot of work to do in ArmA

Personally i dont think it is worth the big amount of work. As commander/gunner 99% of the time you will be looking through the periscopes. For the driver thats a different story, a cockpit view for him would make it alot more fun to drive a tank.

Hi im experiencing a weird bug, some times when i set up US desert units in the editor or in zeus, some of the units spawns with vanilla weapons? looks likes weapons from the new marksman dlc, anyone having the same issue, and a solution for it?

Okay it seems to be all modded blufor units?

Did find the problem, it was the allweapons mod there were the reason. After deleting this every thing works fine :-)

Edited by Sixt

I noticed that the link to the tutorial for the updater is broken. Is this known? Also, I have version 0.3.7, but just to see if the updater is working I put the updater files for RHS AFRF within the @RHSAFRF folder and it started downloading new files. Shouldn't it not be doing that because I'm using the latest version of the mod? Does the updater need to be updated so to speak?

@Soul_Assassin, I assume you closed this issue because I'd also created this one? If so, I apologise for the duplicate. I just figured that because you had two separate sections for AFRF and USAF that I should split the report, stating the classnames that were involved in each mod separately.

Edited by LuckyLegs

Hay, do all versions of the T-80 & 72 have identical stats...or do they differ?

Personally i dont think it is worth the big amount of work. As commander/gunner 99% of the time you will be looking through the periscopes. For the driver thats a different story, a cockpit view for him would make it alot more fun to drive a tank.

What Fennek said--a huge amount of work with little practical payoff. Watch people playing Steel Beasts Pro--which has much more highly detailed and working interiors--players spend barely any time there: they are in optics view or unbuttoned. (Just my personal opinion here, not an RHS one).

Hay, do all versions of the T-80 & 72 have identical stats...or do they differ?

Yes they differ, sometimes in very significant way.

Yes they differ, sometimes in very significant way.

thanks, i'll throw some down in the Editor and see

thanks, i'll throw some down in the Editor and see

Bare in mind we are still working on vehicles, just recently we will have improved armor values for vehicles, and also ERA system is still WIP.

Are there any plans to add gloves/tac-gloves? Particularly to the upcoming Gorkas? For a little Russian cosmetic variety.

@Soul_Assassin, I assume you closed this issue because I'd also created this one? If so, I apologise for the duplicate. I just figured that because you had two separate sections for AFRF and USAF that I should split the report, stating the classnames that were involved in each mod separately.

Good find BTW, I'm already working on them. Thank you for the report! :)

---------- Post added at 21:48 ---------- Previous post was at 21:34 ----------

Hello RedPhoenix http://doc.rhsmods.org/ for me dont work plz resolve this problem. ;)

As a matter of fact it doesn't work for anyone unfortunately.

I said it already a few times these last days (both in FB and here) but :p

Unfortunately we have suffered some technical difficulties with it, seems that most of the data may be lost. But fear not as we are working hard to bring the documentation back again.

Hey, I keep getting this error from RHS, any ideas? A21F6DC22A2E586B6D34E24F9D4371C2941197E5

Is anyone else having a problem with M2 turrets on either the RG-33 or Humvee's? Getting an error and it isnt allowing anyone to rotate the gun, as well as they dont appear to be sitting in the gunner seat.

bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/rhsusf_m1025_w_m2/turrets/M2_Turret.maxHorisontalRotSpeed

Is anyone else having a problem with M2 turrets on either the RG-33 or Humvee's? Getting an error and it isnt allowing anyone to rotate the gun, as well as they dont appear to be sitting in the gunner seat.

bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/rhsusf_m1025_w_m2/turrets/M2_Turret.maxHorisontalRotSpeed

Test it with only vanilla A3 and RHS, if the error still pops up please report here: RHS Feedback tracker.