Hi all, I can't seem to access the documentation wiki. Is it down, or is it me? Anywhere else I can get the documentation?

Hi all, I can't seem to access the documentation wiki. Is it down, or is it me? Anywhere else I can get the documentation?

here you go:

Unfortunately we have suffered some technical difficulties with it, seems that most of the data may be lost. But fear not as we are working hard to bring the documentation back again.
this wasn't a hack, was a server without a backup that fucked up, as unfortunately as it is, it happens.

The general idea is to auto-generate the documentation from the existing configs and scripts, on the go, on each build, without having someone do it manually simultaneous with the development.

BTW does anyone knows which folder/files I should be looking for in the pbo for the classnames (weapons/ammo/vehicles)?

Edited by helldesign

BTW does anyone knows which folder/files I should be looking for in the pbo for the classnames (weapons/ammo/vehicles)?

If you're just looking for the classnames don't mess around with the pbos. Just go into the editor, open up the config viewer (top bar, icon that looks like a cog) and then look in cfgVehicles, cfgWeapons and cfgMagazines. The needed classnames all start with rhs, they're usually pretty obvious.

Oh man....let's not even go there...I've seen first hand what a POG unit looks like on a table 3/4 shoot....ugh.

---------- Post added at 00:53 ---------- Previous post was at 00:52 ----------

I'm an active duty infantry Marine. I would hope that you would never think I'd leave something like that to happen throughout this mod. Don't worry, they're in good hands. I do appreciate it though that you thought of this.

Any plans for US Army oriented SPC's :D

Why is not working the RHS documentation? Is a tool very important to editors

Hi RHS,

How is the implementation of Helmet Displays for RHS Aircrafts going? Do you have any ETA for that feature already? My team is used to the Kimis Helmet Displays, and we won't be able to switch to your helos until you release this feature.

Regards, and congratulations on the update.

Are there any required mods for the US portion? It's not installing for me for some reason.

nei det er ikke det:-) noe annet som ikke fungerer hos deg...

Are there any required mods for the US portion? It's not installing for me for some reason.

There are no required mods or addons for RHS USF to work.

In the main game folder you should have two folders, let's call them @RHSUSF and @RHSAFRF, in both of these folders you should have a folder named Addons and appropriate content of these mods (pbo's) in these Addons folders, then the mods should work.

Try to redownload and reinstall both mods again.

Should the .pbo files in the addons folders of the mods be in my arma 3 addons folder or in their respective mods addon folders?

Should the .pbo files in the addons folders of the mods be in my arma 3 addons folder or in their respective mods addon folders?

place usaf folder in:my documents\arma3\@usaf. use arma3 luncher, go to mods, then click on usaf. it should work.

That's the problem, downloaded it from armaholic. I extracted both the US and Russian portions into my arma 3 folder. None show up in the arma 3 launcher mods section, and only the Russian portion shows up in game.

That's the problem, downloaded it from armaholic. I extracted both the US and Russian portions into my arma 3 folder. None show up in the arma 3 launcher mods section, and only the Russian portion shows up in game.

make sure that usaf and afrf are with a @, f.eks @usaf, and do not move any of the pbo's. if that dosent help, redownload from: rhsmods.org

make sure that usaf and afrf are with a @, f.eks @usaf, and do not move any of the pbo's. if that dosent help, redownload from: rhsmods.org

They are, but what do you mean f.eks?

They are, but what do you mean f.eks?

I take it he means "e.g." (= for example)

Same issue, recognizes the Russian portion but not the US for some strange reason. Doesn't recognize either in the launcher mods section either.

---------- Post added at 23:18 ---------- Previous post was at 23:03 ----------

I took all the pbo files from the addons folder of the US mod, and put them in the addons folder of my arma 3 archive, and it seemed to make them show up, however the game still does not recognize the US portion as a mod in the startup menu. What's worse is the first mission is basically broken, it kicks me out of the truck, and then everything is just a standstill, none of my squad comes out, and were still 700m away from the first objective.

I took all the pbo files from the addons folder of the US mod, and put them in the addons folder of my arma 3 archive, and it seemed to make them show up, however the game still does not recognize the US portion as a mod in the startup menu. What's worse is the first mission is basically broken, it kicks me out of the truck, and then everything is just a standstill, none of my squad comes out, and were still 700m away from the first objective.

To add a non-Steam mod/addon to the vanilla launcher you have to add it manually searching for the folder. Make sure you have done that.

Also make sure that inside your folder for the US (for instance @RHS_USAF) there's an "addons" folder with all the RHSUSF stuff.

Check also the size of the US folder.