Since the documentation is down, what is the init function to fold the main rotor on a empty AH-1Z and UH-1Y?

Since the documentation is down, what is the init function to fold the main rotor on a empty AH-1Z and UH-1Y?

It should be: _this call rhs_fnc_foldHeli

I was just testing stuff out with the M240 with the different types of ammo and found this out. The 7.62mm NATO on the M240 does not have any penetration against vanilla ARMA buildings. Against wooden walls the 5.56mm has a better penetrating velocity than the 7.62mm.

Here's proof.

M80 Belt

width=1024 height=576http://s18.postimg.org/gjra3379l/2015_05_08_00009.jpg[/img]

M80A1 EPR Belt

width=1024 height=576http://s24.postimg.org/b4e54851x/2015_05_08_00011.jpg[/img]

M993 Belt

width=1024 height=576http://s21.postimg.org/d9c8ndgfb/2015_05_08_00010.jpg[/img]

M4 with Mk318

width=1024 height=576http://s18.postimg.org/noiqmza89/2015_05_08_00012.jpg[/img]

M4 with M855A1

width=1024 height=576http://s1.postimg.org/nc728pstb/2015_05_08_00013.jpg[/img]

M249 with M855A1

width=1024 height=576http://s17.postimg.org/5lbxeak7j/2015_05_08_00014.jpg[/img]

Unfortunately we have suffered some technical difficulties with it, seems that most of the data may be lost. But fear not as we are working hard to bring the documentation back again.

That is very sad to hear, there was clearly a lot of man hours put into that. Having said that a procedurally generated approach with every update would be extremely helpful.

Since the RHS Documetation wiki is down, is there anywhere I can get a text file with the classnames in it? I need the classnames for the AN PVS 14, AN PVS 15, and the M136 HEAT.

To MistyRonin ,

What is the command to to deploy Mast for empty russian Mobile HQ??

Is there any command.

After the new Arma 3 update, when I use some russian Stuff like backpack or putting some vehicle, I get some error, I am not sue is it with arma 3 or RHS. Because befroe new update very thing is very smooth..

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?191551-Arma-3-crashed-when-I-run-Virtual-Arsenal-and-Players-amp-AI-body-s-are-shaking

Are there any plans on adding or replacing some the uniforms used by the RHS Insurgents?

Since the RHS Documetation wiki is down, is there anywhere I can get a text file with the classnames in it? I need the classnames for the AN PVS 14, AN PVS 15, and the M136 HEAT.

Equip the desired equipment in the Arsenal, press Export, paste in notepad. That should do the trick.

Equip the desired equipment in the Arsenal, press Export, paste in notepad. That should do the trick.

Thanks.

Trying to install this to a new server setup(MP), and require the class names. (epoch)

Somewhere to look?

Edited by Sneakydudes

Happy Victory Day! Just wanted to say that the US infantry weapons really have had a lovely sound improvement, hopefully the RU weapons will also get some love in their sounds also!

Trying to install this to a new server setup(MP), and require the class names. (epoch)

Somewhere to look?

We are not the Epoch Mod ;)

No I am looking to install your Mod into the new server, epoch requires classnames of your vehicles and weapons.

I am trying to get to wiki from prior posts, but I believe its down still.

Any chance you have all the class names so I can use this mod?

Thanks

No I am looking to install your Mod into the new server, epoch requires classnames of your vehicles and weapons.

Thanks

you can use the virtual arsenal to get classnames, or dig through config files

Thanks

I believe what he is saying (in other words) Is that RHS[uSAF & AFRF) are not just a weapons pack or "re-tex" of vanilla units or something. RHS is in-fact in and of itself a standalone mod. just because an Arma creation doesn't involve zombies or mine-crafting does not mean that it is a novel compilation of assets to be aplied to said zombie, mine-crafting filled mission. RHS is a true, full, modification. Attempting to add any/all of it's contents to another full modification for public display would most probably be in direct violation of the content creators license for use (presumably for both mods) you can't just go chopping up peoples work and playing Dr. Frankenstein and trying to splice it into another persons work!!! I'm not trying to be rude(:lecture: ) but from now on when you download someones work that they have selflessly contributed to this community after gigaHours of pain stackingly hard work..... take a quick second to read the included literature that details the conditions of it's use and application.

RHS Team;

I originally was wanting to swing by to ask you guys if (with the new BIS marksman DLC) is it possible to manipulate recoil values to have different adjustments for weapons with grip pods, AFG'S VFG's? Also are recoil coefficients adjusted by a universal value for all weapons when alternating between different stances or are those values set per weapon, per stance?

Your hard work is greatly appreciated and enjoyed immensely. Thank You for bringing so many missing puzzle pieces back to the board! Look forward to watching this project mature and progress even further!!!

*** One more thing // Is Acre2 support in the cards for your next update, is it further on down the road, or not on the menu?

RHS Team;

I originally was wanting to swing by to ask you guys if (with the new BIS marksman DLC) is it possible to manipulate recoil values to have different adjustments for weapons with grip pods, AFG'S VFG's? Also are recoil coefficients adjusted by a universal value for all weapons when alternating between different stances or are those values set per weapon, per stance?

Your hard work is greatly appreciated and enjoyed immensely. Thank You for bringing so many missing puzzle pieces back to the board! Look forward to watching this project mature and progress even further!!!

*** One more thing // Is Acre2 support in the cards for your next update, is it further on down the road, or not on the menu?

Try VZ Steady Shot...you can change all the values inside a userconfig. Unfortunately, this will change weapons across the board and not just certain weapons. I'm sure there is some way you could write in some code for certain weapons though, that way you are not directly changing the mod or if you're in a community you will not be redistributing it via modpack in its altered state.

I believe what he is saying (in other words) Is that RHS[uSAF & AFRF) are not just a weapons pack or "re-tex" of vanilla units or something. RHS is in-fact in and of itself a standalone mod. just because an Arma creation doesn't involve zombies or mine-crafting does not mean that it is a novel compilation of assets to be aplied to said zombie, mine-crafting filled mission. RHS is a true, full, modification. Attempting to add any/all of it's contents to another full modification for public display would most probably be in direct violation of the content creators license for use (presumably for both mods) you can't just go chopping up peoples work and playing Dr. Frankenstein and trying to splice it into another persons work!!! I'm not trying to be rude(:lecture: ) but from now on when you download someones work that they have selflessly contributed to this community after gigaHours of pain stackingly hard work..... take a quick second to read the included literature that details the conditions of it's use and application.

RHS Team;

wow seriously?

for the author, no intention to rip apart anything I wanted to use the mod (wholly if I was able). We use epoch for the redis database only. I am sorry if I offended a subscriber, but a 5th degree of lecture on using the mod as intended with or without epoch doesn't matter. Arma is what we enjoy not zombies. But if its that much problem ill move over to other mods. sorry to offend the author.

and if anyone wanted to, they could have ripped it apart long ago. So please be a little more polite to someone whom does like the use of the mod.

since wiki is down, there is little to no info on installation, uses, or other info we wanted to know about prior to installing it.

Just thought I would ask,

thanks

Where has this been stated? If this is true, I would like to hear it from the authors or read it from a licence file. Most of the 3rd party missions made for RHS require several other addons to work. What if someone creates a full STALKER modification, and someone else would use that modification together with RHS in a mission? Or in this case, a "survival mission framework" (what I would call the Epoch mod) together with RHS. There is no zombies in the new Epoch as far as I know, as if that would matter. I haven't seen the authors of RHS asking to take down "ridiculous" or non milsim missions using their mod. So what are the allowed combinations of mods? Is there such a thing? Would it be illegal to kill dinosaurs with RHS weapons and vehicles? :rolleyes:

Where has this been stated? If this is true, I would like to hear it from the authors or read it from a licence file. Most of the 3rd party missions made for RHS require several other addons to work. What if someone creates a full STALKER modification, and someone else would use that modification together with RHS in a mission? Or in this case, a "survival mission framework" (what I would call the Epoch mod) together with RHS. There is no zombies in the new Epoch as far as I know, as if that would matter. I haven't seen the authors of RHS asking to take down "ridiculous" or non milsim missions using their mod. So what are the allowed combinations of mods? Is there such a thing? Would it be illegal to kill dinosaurs with RHS weapons and vehicles? :rolleyes:

don't get confused, there's nothing wrong with using 1 mod alongside another one. that's how everyone use rhs. robowilso was saying it's not allowed to actually extract individual rhs assets and inject them into another mod, so basically stealing.

Ah ok, that makes much more sense. :) I just got that impression after the response to Sneakydudes who was asking for a list of class names. I hope the wiki can be recreated soon, it was really nice. Sad that there was no backup.

Is this pack available modularly at all? We don't need a huge amount of the content, but I don't see a way to remove the items we won't use to keep our unit modpack size down. Usually you can just delete the pbo's that aren't needed.

Is this pack available modularly at all? We don't need a huge amount of the content, but I don't see a way to remove the items we won't use to keep our unit modpack size down. Usually you can just delete the pbo's that aren't needed.

Sorry, this is not an addon PACK, it is a total modification MOD. If you want to remove pbos for your own use (as in taking them out or deletingthose) do it on your own risk.

We also don't allow RHS files to be repacked or shared around in any other form that the one RHS provides it.

Yikes, doesn't sound very inline with the rest of the open Arma modding community but OK!

Something broke with the latest arma patch. When I try to locally host a game with RHS: escalation the game freezes when pressing "OK" in the server setup screen. Don't know why it happens, but Action Button Mod had the same issue with the previous patch that he/she resolved swiftly.

This is all I ever asked for.

Never once did I say I was going to rip his code off, wtf did that ever come from?

I asked for the class names, because addon {:"...... require them. for use inside epoch mod.

I am looking to install it.

Wiki = down, I was looking for more information on class names.

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma_3_CfgVehicles_EMPTY

but since I would just simply look at the pbo's and get that info for myself, I thought someone would have lent me a hand since wiki was down.

I would have liked to use the mod, but its vanilla arma mod only. Which would have been nicely told to me before all this? don't you think.