There seems to be a bug with the textures when trying to set the vehicle number and label on the BMP and BMD. Its not an issue with the BTR and I have not tried setting numbers or labels on any vehicle other than these three. I am not sure if you are aware of it or not.

[bmp3,[["Label", [3,4,5], "Army", [1,4,2]]]] spawn rhs_fnc_decalsInit;
vehnbr = [bmp3,[["Number", [0,1,2], "Default",559]]] spawn rhs_fnc_decalsInit;

vehnbr = [bmd1,[["Number", [0,1,2], "Default",251]]] spawn rhs_fnc_decalsInit;

There seems to be a bug with the textures when trying to set the vehicle number and label on the BMP and BMD. Its not an issue with the BTR and I have not tried setting numbers or labels on any vehicle other than these three. I am not sure if you are aware of it or not.

[bmp3,[["Label", [3,4,5], "Army", [1,4,2]]]] spawn rhs_fnc_decalsInit;
vehnbr = [bmp3,[["Number", [0,1,2], "Default",559]]] spawn rhs_fnc_decalsInit;

vehnbr = [bmd1,[["Number", [0,1,2], "Default",251]]] spawn rhs_fnc_decalsInit;

Yup, had exactly the same problem with BMD-2. Also seems that either label position arrays for some vehicles has been messed up or there's a bug with proper displaying of decals.

Yup, had exactly the same problem with BMD-2. Also seems that either label position arrays for some vehicles has been messed up or there's a bug with proper displaying of decals.

wiki article updated

Quick question guys, will you add insignia/patch compatibility to the USMC faction aswell?

Thank you!

heyhey,

i just wanted to ask something for someone in my clan. we couldn't figure out a sloution yet, so i am asking here.

when he is in any tank, ifvs or so of the russians, he cannot see the costum gui elements like the thing that shows where the gunner is looking at, or the wheel that shows you which round will be reloaded next. when her presses x for changing the next round, he can hear the click, but he does not see the wheel.

tested with only rhs enabled.

is this maybe a known issue? because in our clan he is the only one with it?!

Quick question guys, will you add insignia/patch compatibility to the USMC faction aswell?

Thank you!

We don't wear patches except for our plate carriers and MARSOC. For MP/Clan purposes this may be added however.

I guess it's been noted that the co-pilots and gunners heads in the UH-1 move around when the pilots does in 3rd person?

Not really, I haven't been able to reproduce it.

Please report it here with all the details (a video would be nice): RHS Feedback tracker

heyhey,

i just wanted to ask something for someone in my clan. we couldn't figure out a sloution yet, so i am asking here.

when he is in any tank, ifvs or so of the russians, he cannot see the costum gui elements like the thing that shows where the gunner is looking at, or the wheel that shows you which round will be reloaded next. when her presses x for changing the next round, he can hear the click, but he does not see the wheel.

Download mod again in newest version, reinstall it clean, and see what happens.

Are you sure only RHS is used? Double check!

heyhey,

He should check in his video options what the UI size is set to?

thanks for the answers, we tried all this, but now it's finally solved.

it was his own fault, he played around with the fov...

Out of curiosity did you script the AT4s being pre-loaded or is there some config entry to add to do that?

just had a great session with the helis. awesome! Flying the ah64 drops my frame per second quite heavily but damn it's awesome work. thanks!

Out of curiosity did you script the AT4s being pre-loaded or is there some config entry to add to do that?

With the latest patch they are pre-loaded

RHS guys..

Just wanted to say..almost tears coming to my eyes,everytime i use the wep packs..

..and these animations...omg..RL wep animations should be clunky compared to yours..

Just *clap-clap*

With the latest patch they are pre-loaded

Cool thanks!

The 9m112m fired from the tank acts very wired over 4km. And crosshair dont work for the rocket. Sometimes the laser is also not very accurat (or the barrel), lasing directly on the enemy tank and fireing often dont hit. I tried different T-xx versions with different crosshairs. Or i'm too dump ;) my tank guys have often > 5km view distances and attack at far ranges, very hard to hit atm.

a problem i find with RHS weapons is that the sight picture is way too small.

Right now the weapon looks like its held far away at arms length (especially if you use iron sights).

that no where near how anyone who has used a rifle know how it should be. a good sight picture is critical.

http://customturretsystems.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/s5_13ce7508254513130b509b889f7ac4b7.jpg

Toadies weapon pack gets it a lot closer.

holding num pad + gets closer to where it should be, but then another button press has been added and time to get a good bead on target has been extended unnecessarily.

I propose making the sight picture bigger by moving the eye point closer to the actual place you'd have your face over the rifle. You'd see less rifle butt, but that's supposed to be mostly tucked into your should anyway.

i guess most people use scopes so they dont notice but iron sights and all the closer range sights all suffer from this.

holding num pad + gets closer to where it should be, but then another button press has been added and time to get a good bead on target has been extended unnecessarily.

Odd. I've long forgotten what the defaults are but always assumed people used a similar setup to me, right-click to sight, right-hold to zoom (Temporary Zoom, equivalent to NumPad+), so it's click, then click and hold to get a sighted zoomed-in view.

a problem i find with RHS weapons is that the sight picture is way too small.

Right now the weapon looks like its held far away at arms length (especially if you use iron sights).

that no where near how anyone who has used a rifle know how it should be. a good sight picture is critical.

http://customturretsystems.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/s5_13ce7508254513130b509b889f7ac4b7.jpg

Toadies weapon pack gets it a lot closer.

I propose making the sight picture bigger by moving the eye point closer to the actual place you'd have your face over the rifle. You'd see less rifle butt, but that's supposed to be mostly tucked into your should anyway.

i guess most people use scopes so they dont notice but iron sights and all the closer range sights all suffer from this.

i reported this on the feedback tracker a while ago. the iron sights on aks in particular are way too small

could you please put down here the link to the feedback issue tracker. i'll have a look over

Your document webpage will not open so I'll have to ask here...do the tanks have fire control systems and if they do how do they work??

IMPORTANT

To avoid an insane amount of class-names and further complications, we decided to do a rollback on the US faction division per years.

In the next update (0.3.8) all the 2010 classnames will become obsolete, and the factions will be again divided by camouflage. We understand that the former division was easier to comprehend and allowed a faster location of units.

In order to avoid errors, we ask you to please do not use the 2010 class-names in your missions / scripts. And if you have already done, switch to the 2014 ones before the next update.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused and appreciate your understanding.

Does this include the USMC units? There doesn't seem to be any 2014 versions of the USMC Abrams or the AIM models.

Your document webpage will not open so I'll have to ask here...do the tanks have fire control systems and if they do how do they work??

Yes they do.

Simple, point a crosshair on target, press tab or T, laser range finder will be activated and range to target will be calculated by FCS. Also automatic lead in some more modern tanks will be added, tough for players unfamiliar with what lead in tanks is, it might be problematic to use at first time, to dump lead, press G. You can also manually change range after using LRF by press + or -. or you can manually input range by opening ballistic computer menu by pressing B.

Some tanks with autoloader also can have preselected ammo which will be loaded by autoloader after each shot, such tanks are T-80 series, you preselct ammo for autoloader by pressing X.

However remember that we are still working on FCS system, right now Reyhard is working on improvements in calculation, and maybe he will be able to make lead more smooth.

Edited by Damian90