Thanks man, it's greatly appreciated. This modification has breathed new life into Arma 3 for me as I am in no way a fan of "fake futuristic units" that use none existent equipment and manufacturers. There's nothing better than seeing the exact same perfectly modeled and textured AR-15/M4/M16 variants I shoot at the range on the weekends. Cheers. :)

have you read above? hate quoting myself...

I am able to find the HEMTT when in ZEUS under UNITS>EMPTY>USA (ARMY - WOODLAND)>TRUCK>M977A2...M978A2(CPK)

Am I mistaken or is the M977/M978 not selectable in the editor?

I've looked in units, groups and empty but can't see it anywhere.

My Dear Devs,

I repeat the question: which vest will be provided for the gorka? Do you'll create something new?

Thank you in advance for your answer.

i was under the assumption that you can choose whatever vest you want to from the ones provided...?

there might be something new in the works, but we never let people know until things are certain (as in done).

Well people should read faq that you posted on your site, but it does not provide anwsers we (users) seek.

sorry to burst you bubble but it's not only about you, the user, and the things you seek

Like, you have your own list with wehicles/equipment you plan to add

it's more of a adhoc, very long, list of he things we'd like to add, not the thing that we plan to add. With the emphasis on the "would like"

, but we don't see it.

that's intended.

You want to suprice us and you have right to do it, yet some of us would be less anoying (mean less questons abou 'Will xxx be added?') if we could know what is planed.

Doubt that. You'll be just as annoying, but asking a different question - as in why isn't that done yet, instead of will you add that?

In short, assume there is nothing planned.

Or if we could reveal next planned thing by something we could do, even likes on facebook, or simple mission sp/mp for RHS.

why is that so important to you? knowing what is planned? You should be able to understand that for a product that is developed in the free time (where the free time is nowhere near "planned"), it is better to keep the so called "plans" internally. And so are the deadlines and releases: we'd like to release an update once a month. it doesn't always happen.

I am able to find the HEMTT when in ZEUS under UNITS>EMPTY>USA (ARMY - WOODLAND)>TRUCK>M977A2...M978A2(CPK)

Am I mistaken or is the M977/M978 not selectable in the editor?

I've looked in units, groups and empty but can't see it anywhere.

For now it is removed from editor.

Well people should read faq that you posted on your site, but it does not provide anwsers we (users) seek.

I'm afraid that the unanswered answers that you (users) seek can only be found here:

tarotspread.gif

Like, you have your own list with wehicles/equipment you plan to add, but we don't see it.

Ok, you want a list of all the vehicles / equipment we would like to add, here it is:

US Army

US Marines

Russian Army

If you want to know for sure, I'm afraid no one knows. Not even us. Well maybe:

all-seeing-eye-of-god---symbol-Supreme-Being-Women-s-T-Shirts.jpg

Edited by MistyRonin

We are working in the best production cycle we can afford.

I'm blown away by the amount you chaps are able to add at such a consistently high quality. Your production cycle appears extremely effective.

I'm afraid that the unanswered answers that you (users) seek can only be found here:

http://www.crystalinks.com/tarotspread.gif

Ok, you want a list of all the vehicles / equipment we would like to add, here it is:

US Army

US Marines

Russian Army

If you want to know for sure, I'm afraid no one knows. Not even us. Well maybe:

http://image9.spreadshirt.com/image-server/v1/compositions/104608495/views/1,width=235,height=235,appearanceId=231/all-seeing-eye-of-god---symbol-Supreme-Being-Women-s-T-Shirts.jpg

i see Caiman in the US list this means you'll make it :D

You know now a large number of folks are goin to look at that wiki link and truly believe that's y'all's todo list right?

You know now a large number of folks are goin to look at that wiki link and truly believe that's y'all's todo list right?

If that's really is THE LIST,then maybe RHS mod could always in dev until ARMA4 release,lol.So again appreciate the RHS team for their work.

And...I think maybe til next week a lot of people would talk about A LOT about the wiki,lol.

I'm extremely excited for whats coming for the community from us. You guys will love it.

have you read above? hate quoting myself...

Yes, many times. ;)

** This page was last modified on 23 April 2015, at 11:54.

This page has been accessed 4,252 times.**

A dumb question, most likely, but...

http://doc.rhsmods.org/index.php/RHS:USAF

There's a Objects and Modules subcategory in Toys cat. What objects are you planning to add? All of them will be related to only the equipment used by Armies covered in RHS only, or it's some mission-design stuff (road cones, parking barriers, etc.)?

The structural armor is because of the nature of each protective gear.

Wow, i don't even. Well i guess it's because russian gear is unique and adds magical aura that protects soldiers, by making them 40% more resistant towards any damage.

#неимеетаналогов

Just goes to show you. That BIS should have NOT gone the future route like all the twitch games have did. Should have kept it current day. As like this addon etc all seem to want to turn this into a enhanced or updated ARMA II aka current day simulator. Well thats my take and thanks for all the guys who are making all this stuff I or we much appreciate it. I never like any sims that deal with "what the future of the military would be like" leave that stuff to the COD, Ghost Recon and BF games. They are so much into the future crap that all their games are just copies of each others games. And its why I hardly play A3 as 1 too busy to play much but I when I do have the time I play A2 instead as in the meanwhile I am having my son download every ARMA 3 mission, campaign, mod, addon, unit and island for us as we are rarely but still a gaming family. Btw He plays A3 with every mod so far and I am just having him collect and install em for me. And then when I get it setup close to my ARMA II setup with the mods I like and use. Then I will play A3.

I or my hubby have dual citizenship and a 2nd home in the US we love to shoot. We take even our kids shooting via courses and classes, we (my hubby and I) compete in 3 gun or IPA etc and we or he are huge gun collectors. And being a Police Officer and recent JGSDF reservist as my hubby is a MD and is a reservist (Cardiologist Surgeon) as well. I hate fake guns I know this is just a game and no game or sim is like real shooting but its the principle of it or I just like it current with real guns etc. Look at the newest COD AW LOL ray guns and sonic guns ehhh. Pardon the rant but thank goodness for ARMA. And thanks to RHS as they are tops in weapons and units I ONLY use them for those things for ARMA I mean LOL. Thanks for sharing!

A look and not showing off now at some of our purchases made over the last 3 years disregard the other stuff as we hardly post or come online at its a small look at our new home in the US and mainly my husbands toys. But the guns are about the number we get in a year depending on what comes out tho. Thanks to my sister n law and all the names are nicknames for the various clubs we belong to and for gaming etc. My hubby and I both have US family as well. Its mainly for family and friends but just thought some of you might like a look at some real hardware ;)

Check the link in my sig..

Is there an AI mod that anyone knows of, to enable AI to pop flares at night?

Just goes to show you. That BIS should have NOT gone the future route like all the twitch games have did. Should have kept it current day. As like this addon etc all seem to want to turn this into a enhanced or updated ARMA II aka current day simulator

yeah that's the general opinion in the community, but there's several reasons why devs go with the future route

a)it frees them from licensing/copyright restrictions when making content

b)it gives them significantly greater creative freedom when they're not bound to simply recreating existing weapons, makes the job much less tedious

c)saves them from fanboy criticism when tank x isn't capable of killing tank y in game even though a bunch of obscure sources say it would happen in RL

@naizarak;

Point b and c are invalid. Almost every piece of equipment in Arma3 has a real life counterpart, and Arma3 is often very accurate in it's portrayal, just changing small things like the caliber of a weapon or similar. Those are changes that can potentially happen in the real world too, before 2035. Most of the stuff in Arma3 is actually in service in the real world as we speak. A few things are not in service, but available on the civilian market, and there are one or two things that exists only as prototypes. As you probably know, the names are made up, to avoid licensing issues. For example, TRG-21 is a Tavor, and the only thing they changed as far as I know is the name and the colour scheme. Mk20 is the F2000 with changed colour scheme, changed name and apparently a reciprocating charging handle, which is not on the real thing. My point is: Arma3 is not even close to being science fiction.

@naizarak;

Point b and c are invalid. Almost every piece of equipment in Arma3 has a real life counterpart, and Arma3 is often very accurate in it's portrayal, just changing small things like the caliber of a weapon or similar. Those are changes that can potentially happen in the real world too, before 2035. Most of the stuff in Arma3 is actually in service in the real world as we speak. A few things are not in service, but available on the civilian market, and there are one or two things that exists only as prototypes. As you probably know, the names are made up, to avoid licensing issues. For example, TRG-21 is a Tavor, and the only thing they changed as far as I know is the name and the colour scheme. Mk20 is the F2000 with changed colour scheme, changed name and apparently a reciprocating charging handle, which is not on the real thing. My point is: Arma3 is not even close to being science fiction.

yes a lot of nato assets have cosmetic resemblance to the modern israeli military but it's definitely not accurate in its portrayal of those respective weapons systems. actually in some ways they probably made their job harder because the future setting exacerbated the poor depth of the game's simulation in many areas, particularly vehicles, which you'd expect to have evolved far beyond the basic point-and-shoot mechanics of a3 by 2035. i'm reminded of this every time i see the completely non-functional trophy system on the merkava, which they abandoned because it was too difficult to model, among many other things.

IMO they should've adopted a late cold-war setting, it would've been a more natural fit for the current capabilities of the game, and more importantly made the community happy

Is there a way to turn off the menu that appears when you hit Esc and go to the menu screen?

Anybody else have problems with the RHS tanks flying around, being flung into the air or shooting off horizontally? I am trying to pin where the problem is, wether it's some kind of problem with the vehicles or if its a mod I run or if its Arma 3 in general. Arma 3's vehicles used to have this problem a lot, but they got tweaked a lot, so maybe it is a config problem?

Not a report but:

is it just me or do tanks take longer to turn, compared to tanks in ArmA 2 or ArmA 3 (vanilla)?

Anybody else have problems with the RHS tanks flying around, being flung into the air or shooting off horizontally? I am trying to pin where the problem is, wether it's some kind of problem with the vehicles or if its a mod I run or if its Arma 3 in general. Arma 3's vehicles used to have this problem a lot, but they got tweaked a lot, so maybe it is a config problem?

I noticed this too. Perhaps a relic from Arma 2 days? I think more PhysX tweaking should reduce this undesirable effect.