idk if it was mentioned before, but - when deployed harris bi-pod still sinks into the ground - it seems resting point is not on the base of the bi-pod but on underside of the gun where bi-pod attaches, while vanilla bi-pods rest on the ground properly. 3d pip acogs are a joy - can more scopes be made with 3d pip option? Already a while ago BI implemented some scope edge shadowing (look through MRCO - see how edges get obscured when moving). In addition to that lay some edge blurring over and cram it into pip... even tho it would be resource sucker - it would be an absolute scopegasm...

Edited by nsnipe

Audible distance of RHS infantry guns is considerably lower than vanilla. Vanilla guns post-Marksman can be heard quite audbily at up to 1.5 km, RHS guns only around 900m or so.

Very nice work, congrats.

One thing however, but noticed on others mods too:

when I'm pilot in Apache or Viper, I can't use missiles:

I can only use rockets, and if I switch to manual fire, I can only use the gun.

And if I order my gunner to aim at a target, he will only use the gun, never the missiles.

However, I can use the missiles when I am gunner.

Test run on ArmA 3 vanilla + RHS 3.7 only

I had the same issue on John Spartan's F-18 though (same: ArmA 3 vanilla + F-18 only), so dunno if it's the latests updates of BIS that broke it or not.

Reported here:

http://feedback.rhsmods.org/view.php?id=530

On ArmA 3 vanilla choppers however, it does work.

Still no fix for vehicle attenuation with ACRE2?

Have you checked if it has been reported in the public feedback tracker? If not please do, and if yes then add your documentation on the issue :)

We work mainly on the issues that are confirmed there, you should not expect other improvements / corrections than the ones reported and confirmed by us there.

Edited by MistyRonin
orthography

There are a couple of texture mix ups,

rhsusf_m113d_usarmy_10 is in class: APC (D) but is Woodland texture

rhsusf_m113_usarmy_10 is in class: APC (W) but is Desert texture

RHS_M6_10 is Unit 'M6A2 (D) but is Woodland texture.

I reported them HERE

Thanks for the update RHS team,

i can finaly sit happy riding into combat on my BTR.

I have a question,maybe one of you know.Is the Vodnik still in use in RU army,if so,any plans to include it in the mod?

Thanks for the update RHS team,

i can finaly sit happy riding into combat on my BTR.

I have a question,maybe one of you know.Is the Vodnik still in use in RU army,if so,any plans to include it in the mod?

Wiki seems to imply that it's still in service-no idea how common it is but it'd be cool to have.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GAZ_Vodnik

That is strange (non visible changes on model), try to use only vanilla game with RHS, some mod might conflict with it.

As for armor and ammunition data, we will definately show them when they will be refined and ready, right now it's still very WIP.

However do not expect any sort of equality or balance. Tough currently the best armored RU tanks are T-80U and it's subvariants followed by T-72B obr.1989 and T-72B3. Still their protection is lower than M1A1AIM, M1A1FEP and M1A2SEPv1 we have in mod. But this should force you to learn vehicles, know their strong and weak points, and use tactics. ;)

I tried with CBA + RHS, i dont see anything ;) Can you post 2 pictures how the tank look like, where the ERA is and after the shot? For me the tank look like a normal T72B.

Yes i dont want to be totally equally, in Arma2 we found the russian tanks are faster, the diesel exhaust gases where good visible and so on. Very fun to play that.

what i miss: a good anti air defence. We use e.g. F/A-18 and Su35 by John_Spartan and Saul but we really miss good AA, the vanilla ones are just against ... ... maximum helos, not against such jets.

Edited by Numrollen

@Numrollen

Only the T-72B3 has special ERA and composite armor. Unfortunately a last minute commit changed the armor values and made it OP, so ERA plates may survive several hits in some cases. The B3 has K5 ERA on the upper glacis and around the turret front, here is a picture.

PS Glad you like my exhaust gas. ;)

I tried with CBA + RHS, i dont see anything ;)

CBA is not a requirement for RHS btw.

im no expert in armour, or the penetration of armour piercing rounds, but still feels alittle weird that it takes 3 rounds from m1a2 to destroy an t72 (1984), even if i hit them in the rear.

I LOVE the new update. Each version just gets more and more awesome! <3

The new sounds for the UH-60 is really effin great, it made a world of difference along with the new monitors and everything else. I'm very happy you gave it some love :D

Are there any plans of adding HMD/HUD for the UH-60 pilots? I'm not in the know on what tech the different version utilize but I heard something about the newer version sport HMDs? True/false?

That have had great success in creating this mod, :icon_dj:

When ready RHS + ACE 3 :drinking2: armed conflict often at home :war::thanx: for your work and congratulations.

Oh my Gods... Those Gorkas look amazing.

^^What he said

Also great work on that M88 uniform, makes a Takistani "faction" viable now (wonders of scripting). Plus the mountain flora makes a decent CDF, this works remarkably well as an all in one pack!

Have you checked if it has been reported in the public feedback tracker? If not please do, and if yes then add your documentation on the issue :)

We work mainly on the issues that are confirmed there, you should not expect other improvements / corrections than the ones reported and confirmed by us there.

Already reported :

http://feedback.rhsmods.org/view.php?id=134

And I shared a fix (very easy) three weeks ago :

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?184842-RHS-Escalation-%28AFRF-and-USAF%29-Release-0-3-7-%28UPDATED%29&p=2908172#post2908172

That's sad it is not fixed in 0.3.7, I hope it will be for 0.3.8.

;)

Edited by Sparfell_19

I know the RHS devs probably haven't had the time to update the RHS Escalation http://doc.rhsmods.org page in regards to the new vehicles and functions. But is there any documentation regarding raising the antenna mast on the GAZ-66 (R-142N) via init, or setting the different positions of the Iskander mobile missile system? Any info would be great. :)

Omg... Why Gorkas... Why??? Will have to start playing arma again... :eek:

Already reported

It's already confirmed so all it's done in your side, you just need to wait until we have time to fix it :)

I think my report is far behind with all the people who want to thank you like me also.

My report is: the MARPAT (Wood+Des) and the Frog 1 (i think) doesn't show the XML logo that created for the clan..

Any chance for fixing it?

Gorka R and E, that is what I was waiting for. Superb!

Edited by vintorez

I have one small question about this update (0.3.7) : is there an issue with the M4 sound ? It seems to be very weak in intensity (for a lack of better word) compared to the other weapons.

Is this on purpose or is this sound mainly WIP ?

Thx !

Agree on the M4 sound. It should be more similar to the M16. I really don't get why it sounds weaker than it's longer barrelled counterpart. Decreasing the barrel length of a weapon actually increases the muzzle blast, as long as they fire the same cartridge.

On another note: Is the rate of fire of the M4 and M16 correct? It seems slightly too slow. Have not looked in the configs to confirm this though.