Hello team, I have few questions:

1.- Will you upgrade Bradleys M6 and others armored's instrumentation? It's really difficult to give instructions to the gunner where to aim when an enemy is nearby I'm talking about bearing, internal compass and that kind of stuff.

2.- In US Faction, will you add more AT Launchers besides the Javelin and AT4? Like the SMAW? Right now it's difficult to fight against a MBT with the AT4.

Thanks!

Hello team, I have few questions:

1.- Will you upgrade Bradleys M6 and others armored's instrumentation? It's really difficult to give instructions to the gunner where to aim when an enemy is nearby I'm talking about bearing, internal compass and that kind of stuff.

2.- In US Faction, will you add more AT Launchers besides the Javelin and AT4? Like the SMAW? Right now it's difficult to fight against a MBT with the AT4.

Thanks!

1) We are working on that stuff.

2) At some point yes, hopefully you understand that development takes time, we can't add something in a short period of time, it's not magic you know. ;)

UPDATE 5: 19.04.2015

Version 0.3.7 Released!

With a little delay we are proud to present to you 0.3.7! This released from the beginning was planned as a bug fixing version so we focused mainly to stabilize the platform and add some realism features, including getting the mods up to scratch with all the things added to Arma 3 1.42 version. But don't be afraid! There are still plenty of new toys to play with! Read the full changelogs here: http://www.rhsmods.org/mod/1#changelog and http://www.rhsmods.org/mod/2#changelog

The mods can be downloaded via our updaters (download v1.1 from our site) or Torrents.

IMPORTANT! From version 0.3.7 we have moved to version and mod based server keys. This should stop people with incorrect versions joining servers. To get the keys head to the mod's respective download pages.

Enjoy!

RHS Team

Like us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/redhammerstudios) and rate on moddb (http://www.moddb.com/mods/rhs-armed-forces-of-the-russian-federation-a3 and http://www.moddb.com/mods/rhs-united-states-armed-forces )

Feedback Tracker: http://feedback.rhsmods.org/

Thanks RHS.

Just something to be aware of if, like me, you have both AFRF and USAF in the same @RHS mod folder. The updaters will delete all bisigns and then only retrieve those for the faction that's being updated that time (so you need to backup and restore bisigns for the other faction).

Awesome does the rpg 7 now zero ?

The iron sight cant zero due to Arma 3 limitation and the PGO-7V3 reticle works if you know how to use it :)

The iron sight cant zero due to Arma 3 limitation and the PGO-7V3 reticle works if you know how to use it :)

Limitation is due to the different rounds having different velocities ?

Thanks RHS.

Just something to be aware of if, like me, you have both AFRF and USAF in the same @RHS mod folder. The updaters will delete all bisigns and then only retrieve those for the faction that's being updated that time (so you need to backup and restore bisigns for the other faction).

Then just dont have them in a single folder.

No, because mutliple rocket in the same launcher.

an actual game limitation where weapons with modelSpecial (i.e. different visible exterior rounds) are not allowed to have sight animation.

For easiness of management our mod is meant to be played as two "sub-mods" (Russian & US), that's why we strongly encourage our fans to keep it in two folders. :)

By added M203, do you mean the ones for the M16? Maybe my updater isn't working correctly but I ran it twice and can't seem to actually find an M203 at all. Also the bipods don't seem to function. Maybe my update got broken? (twice?)

Nevermind, I'm just stupid. My ARMA was running in the background (task manager ftw) for some reason so I'm running the update again to see if that was the problem.

Thanks for the update btw! Been anticipating it for a while now.

Edited by OutbreakDV
derp

an actual game limitation where weapons with modelSpecial (i.e. different visible exterior rounds) are not allowed to have sight animation.

I wonder if one could ditch modelspecial for swapping the warheads and script the weapon to show a corresponding muzzle slot attachment with the warhead's geometry whenever certain magazines are loaded into the launcher, then remove the attachment when the weapon is fired/empty. It's not like you'd need the suppressor slot for anything else on an RPG.

Probably not worth the effort, but it's an idea :D

the new virtual garage features are very useful. will you guys extend modifiable textures to the remaining tanks, along with FFV positions on the bmp/bmds?

can't seem to find them but are the most common rpg 7 round the pg7-vm in game ?

TDhQWUO.jpg

It's basically the PG-7V.

Those are in ? I have only been able to find the vl's I must have missed it.

Those are in ? I have only been able to find the vl's I must have missed it.

Ah you're right.

But anyway, the VL is basically the same round, but it's way more capable.