Hey, possibly the wrong place to ask but at the same time probably the best, is their any warfare servers that run RHS instead of vanilla? I always play warfare when i play online and i was thinking earlier it'd be brilliant with RHS. Cheers :D

Hey, possibly the wrong place to ask but at the same time probably the best, is their any warfare servers that run RHS instead of vanilla? I always play warfare when i play online and i was thinking earlier it'd be brilliant with RHS. Cheers :D

I've seen some, just filter the MP server list with RHS Warfare.

I can't wait to see the tank interiors from Bluedrake42. Considering what he thinks is such a valuable asset that improves a score in a mod review(Since if you add a tank in an Alpha build and it doesn't have an interior you may as well not released it). He should really know what he's doing...

I can't wait to see the tank interiors from Bluedrake42.

He's working really hard on them. :cool:

He's working really hard on them. :cool:

I'm sure the mod will be 9.5/10 when he's finished! :cool:

I feel super stupid, but I haven't tried the AH-64D before tonight. How do you access and/or use the Hellfires on either of the two versions that have them fitted? I tried searching for instructions but didnt find any and couldn't figure it out. What am I doing wrong? :)

I feel super stupid, but I haven't tried the AH-64D before tonight. How do you access and/or use the Hellfires on either of the two versions that have them fitted? I tried searching for instructions but didnt find any and couldn't figure it out. What am I doing wrong? :)

You can access to the Hellfires from the gunner position switching weapons, or from the pilot position using the option "manual fire".

The Hellfire missiles can be locked using the laser pointer.

Varsågod :)

Tackar! :)

The wierd thing is that I unfortunately dont get any hellfires on the Close Support and Multi-Role versions. I only get the M230 and the laser designator.

Same goes for pilot, only option I get on the Multi-Role is the hydras, none at all on the CS.

These are Zeus spawned I might add, can Mr. Z be the culprit?

EDIT: nope, tried pre-spawned; same issue :/

Edited by bamse

These are Zeus spawned I might add, can Mr. Z be the culprit?

Are you using them as Zeus? If so you may have some options limited.

Could you try it in the editor?

EDIT: Additionally, are you using any other mod?

Edited by MistyRonin

I did, and a friend who was not was on the server at the same time, both had the problem.

I suspected some mod-incompatibilities, so I just loaded CBA (RC6) and RHS in a new editor mission, placed down a man and a AH and boom. Hellfires available.

So just a normal case of not trying things from the bottom up so to speak. Thanks for the help!

I'll report back when I find which one thats causing it :)

EDIT: L_ES is causing the Hellfires and also TOWs on the Bradley to disappear. Reported in the L_ES thread :)

Edited by bamse

Thanks for the help! I'll report back when I find which one thats causing it :)

Det är med nöje. Ha det så bra!

( Jag måste lära mig mer svenska :) )

My pleasure. Have a good one!

( I have to learn more Swedish )

Soon.

MistyRonin: Your swedish is excellent :)

Hi! We have a RHS BeCTI server, Zerty edition, more info at EpicArma.com, always running the latest RHS build. More fun with CBA,TFAR and AllInArmaTerrainPack of course.

Hey, RHS team. Is it possible, to insert the NT4 QDSS ?

Thank you and greetings from Germany.

(Sorry for my terrible English)

Zokuso

EDIT: I have forget. Just to clear things up, here's a photo of NT4 QDSS Suppressor for the M4 and M16.

NT4tj98k4.jpg

Edited by Zokuso

Soon.

Awesome, thanks.

Hi! We have a RHS BeCTI server, Zerty edition, more info at EpicArma.com, always running the latest RHS build. More fun with CBA,TFAR and AllInArmaTerrainPack of course.

Sweet, ill see if i can find it and jump on tonight. Cheers!

I am just curious,does the game support the effect of MK13 Mod 0 BTV-EL Sound & Flash grenade?I know you will not make any special operations unit for a while,I just ask.

I don't suppose you guys can make an HH-60H?!?!?! I'm sure you guys have better stuff to model. But it would make an already amazing mod, into the greatest of all time :) an HH-60h for us special operations folk :)

I don't suppose you guys can make an HH-60H?!?!?! I'm sure you guys have better stuff to model. But it would make an already amazing mod, into the greatest of all time :) an HH-60h for us special operations folk :)

The HH-60 is mainly used for the Coast Guard, CSAR (combat search and rescue) and also as ASUW (Anti-Surface Warfare). It's used rarely for spec. ops.

If you look for spec. ops. Blackhawks, you should look for MH-60.

In any case, we are first working to deliver the gear and vehicles used by the line units, maybe later we'll go through more specific and rare units.

Opinions on the Grad-P ?

I know it was never officially adopted by Russian forces it is however extremely popular by Guerilla forces everyone from the NVA to the Ukrainian seperatists.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3w45WifduTw

PI9hqr7l.jpg

Yes it does fire the same 122mm rockets as used in the bm-21

The HH-60 is mainly used for the Coast Guard, CSAR (combat search and rescue) and also as ASUW (Anti-Surface Warfare). It's used rarely for spec. ops.

If you look for spec. ops. Blackhawks, you should look for MH-60.

In any case, we are first working to deliver the gear and vehicles used by the line units, maybe later we'll go through more specific and rare units.

The whole purpose of the HH-60H is for special operations :) The HH-60J is used by the coast guard. The Hotel was made in conjunction with the coast guard Juliet, specifically as a combat search and rescue, naval special warfare (NSW), and anti surface warfare (ASW) aircraft.

But i completely understand what you are saying, as adding naval aircraft would probably require some other naval units and what not. One can only wish for the sea hawk because it is very important for Naval Special warfare. How ever, there have been talks that the HH-60 will be retired in 2016 i believe, leaving the MH-60 sierra as the only aircraft supporting NSW! You guys have done a great job with the mod, and we will use your UH-60 aircraft and the rest of your beautiful mod for ever. Keep up the good work and congratulations!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HSC-84

Is there any way possible to make the M966 TOW Missile Carrier, M997 Maxi Ambulance, and the AN/TWQ-1 Avenger for the US Hummers? It be really fun to play around with them as well the Hummers y'all have now in the mod.

Oh and great work on the mod loving it. :bounce3:

Edited by Payne2010

Here is another interesting tid bit about the Grad P.

ccb129267d.png

The firing mechanism on these rockets allows for it to be set on a timer so it can be aimed, set up and then set up so it automatically fires up to a month later.

http://puu.sh/hj9Ea/a0ab92d5f5.png (487 kB)

aimed with the same optic as the bm21

http://puu.sh/hj9Lp/9aadb65ef9.png (1872 kB)

Edited by gibonez