Driveable humvees?

Nah, we rather have undrivable ones :p

Will there be a littlebird for the US at some point in the future?

For now US Army spec forces / spec ops are out of our scope. So unfortunately no 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment's Littlebirds.

Driveable humvees?

OMG :rolleyes:

Guys, thank you for keeping working. You are the best. can't wait to get home, update my sh*t, and play all night with my buds.

After this BIS DLC Buggyman patch released, do you have plans for release a new patch soon? For example for use new bipods system? And fix the possible bugs created by bohemia with the RHS? :p

After this BIS DLC Buggyman patch released, do you have plans for release a new patch soon? For example for use new bipods system? And fix the possible bugs created by bohemia with the RHS? :p

soon :)

So it is back to "soon" instead of "really soon"? :p Just kidding...? Can't wait to combine the new RHS update with ACE3 and get mindblown.

When can we expect a campaign or some SP/MP missions/gamemodes to complement with RHS' amazing content? It's a shame there's no campaign with voice acting and stuff to fully enjoy a new era remade for A3.

Some how most of the weapons work with the resting

Yes, BI thought about addon compatibility when developing the new features. Resting works for any primary weapon, and addon makers don't have to do anything to make it work. Deployment however requires some changes to old weapon addons, but it's not very hard so I expect a lot of updated addons soon. Of course, the bipod slot has to be configured by the addon maker.

When can we expect a campaign or some SP/MP missions/gamemodes to complement with RHS' amazing content? It's a shame there's no campaign with voice acting and stuff to fully enjoy a new era remade for A3.

no one is stopping you to create some yourself, it might just be faster instead of "expecting" part...;)

Edited by PuFu

Sorry for asking it here, but what's the difference between 6B26 and 6B27 helmets IRL? I searched the Internet, but there is not so much info. As I understood, the first is the standard issue helmet and the second is assault variant of the first? Before I was under impression that 6B27 are meant to replace 6B26. Can anyone explain it to me?

Sorry for asking it here, but what's the difference between 6B26 and 6B27 helmets IRL? I searched the Internet, but there is not so much info. As I understood, the first is the standard issue helmet and the second is assault variant of the first? Before I was under impression that 6B27 are meant to replace 6B26. Can anyone explain it to me?

6B27 is the standard issue helmet, the 6B26 is the lighter varient sacrificing some protection for a lighter weight and is used by troops who may require a lighter helmet (Mountain rifles etc)

What's up with vehicles breaking voice direct speech? I think this bug has been on the tracker for close to 6 months. :(

Guys, I just downloaded the complete RHS Escalation and installed it following the instructions in the readme to the tee but I can't seem to access any Russian forces. Only the USA forces are showing up in the Virtual Arsenal/Garage and Editor.

Any ideas? What am I doing wrong?

Guys, I just downloaded the complete RHS Escalation and installed it following the instructions in the readme to the tee but I can't seem to access any Russian forces. Only the USA forces are showing up in the Virtual Arsenal/Garage and Editor.

Any ideas? What am I doing wrong?

You only downloaded the US pack, there are three packs, one with both American and Russian, at last check this was .3.5. The single packs are at my last check .3.6.

Did you activate both mods? You know that they are two separate mods, right? If you downloaded escalation, then you will have two mods in the archive you downloaded. Did you make sure to install both?

Also, be sure to run the auto updater after installing, so that you get the latest version.

You only downloaded the US pack, there are three packs, one with both American and Russian, at last check this was .3.5. The single packs are at my last check .3.6.
Did you activate both mods? You know that they are two separate mods, right? If you downloaded escalation, then you will have two mods in the archive you downloaded. Did you make sure to install both?

Also, be sure to run the auto updater after installing, so that you get the latest version.

Yes I did. I specifically downloaded Escalation with both mods inside. And followed the instructions in the readme and added the parameter line -mod=@RHSAFRF;@RHSUSF;

I assume they should both be activated then?

I do get this notification when I'm launching the game with mods: Addon 'rhsusf_c_heavyweapons' requires addon 'rhs_main' Not sure what that means.

Either way it's not working. Thanks fort the help btw.

Edited by izt_is

Try updating, and see if that helps. Follow these instructions: http://www.rhsmods.org/updater

You should update anyway, because the version hosted on their page, and Armaholic etc. is old. The only way to get the latest is by using the autoupdater.

Sorry if posted already. Is there any solid info that 0.3.6 is or isnt broken with the new armanpatch and new cba? Cheers

As Soul_Assassin said, soon there will be new version of the mod, be patient.

Try updating, and see if that helps. Follow these instructions: http://www.rhsmods.org/updater

You should update anyway, because the version hosted on their page, and Armaholic etc. is old. The only way to get the latest is by using the autoupdater.

Found the problem. When running the parameter string from the Arma3 Launcher use "@RHSAFRF;@RHSUSF;" and not "-mod=@RHSAFRF;@RHSUSF;"

Hopefully this will help anyone in the future. Small mistake on my part but ruins the whole thing. Thanks for informing me about the update. Updated manually (wasn't sure how to do all those command line things and where they should go with steam) and now I'm not getting any errors. This mod is amazing. They so deserved their win!

Can't wait for them to Mod more Marine Units inside from ARMAII. Just waiting for that AH-1Z and UH-1Y

Thanks for all the help guys

Found the problem. When running the parameter string from the Arma3 Launcher use "@RHSAFRF;@RHSUSF;" and not "-mod=@RHSAFRF;@RHSUSF;"

Hopefully this will help anyone in the future. Small mistake on my part but ruins the whole thing. Thanks for informing me about the update. Updated manually (wasn't sure how to do all those command line things and where they should go with steam) and now I'm not getting any errors. This mod is amazing. They so deserved their win!

Can't wait for them to Mod more Marine Units inside from ARMAII. Just waiting for that AH-1Z and UH-1Y

Thanks for all the help guys

If you use the updater you dont need to do any command line, just read the instructions. You basically just bownload some files, put them in the right place and click some.

6B27 is the standard issue helmet, the 6B26 is the lighter varient sacrificing some protection for a lighter weight and is used by troops who may require a lighter helmet (Mountain rifles etc)

Oh, I see. Thanks a lot, Kaxii!

Sorry if posted already. Is there any solid info that 0.3.6 is or isnt broken with the new armanpatch and new cba? Cheers

We don't require CBA, and the 0.3.6 should be working without any major issues with the A3 1.42.