A little work in progress update pic for you all.

I have started texture work on RichardsD's Objective Gunner Protection Kit (OGPK) model.

There will be a few different setups, with roof, without roof etc.

OGPKs.jpg

Click for fullsize

Absolutely love the details on the inside(written and papers) of the turret. And gorgeous textures!

As i understood, these won't fit on the HMMWVs, but will their older version be in the next update?

Is there any chance that you update the documentation too? I've startet to search all the classnames for the newer gear for myself now, so I don't need them anymore. But you started your documentation so well, would be a shame if it would stay outdated and therefor mostly useless. I always hate when that happens.

Other than that I'm looking forward to see what the update will bring, great work so far guys. Hope Bohemias new update doesn't mess it all up.

And congrats on the big price.

A little work in progress update pic for you all.

I have started texture work on RichardsD's Objective Gunner Protection Kit (OGPK) model.

There will be a few different setups, with roof, without roof etc.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/56844908/RHSUSA/Promo/OGPKs.jpg

Click for fullsize

Mr. Sabre, that is seriously some impressive stuff. Great job as always my man!

Is there any chance that you update the documentation too? I've startet to search all the classnames for the newer gear for myself now, so I don't need them anymore. But you started your documentation so well, would be a shame if it would stay outdated and therefor mostly useless. I always hate when that happens.

Other than that I'm looking forward to see what the update will bring, great work so far guys. Hope Bohemias new update doesn't mess it all up.

And congrats on the big price.

looks @MistyRonin

Incredible, I really think a low poly with 2k textures can't get any better than this, this is top quality.

That's strange...every time I had a US vehicle in a session with me in RC build, the game would crash instantly. Now on stable branch after the DLC update, it works fine again.

That kind of sucks, because otherwise we would get the April update faster :P

Edited by SomeSangheili

That kind of sucks, because otherwise we would get the April update faster :P

The April's update was delayed because of the DLC. So you'll get as soon as it was planned before. Which should be really soon (if everything works as intended). ;)

Gaz Tigr and humvee is missing textures and parts of model for me. Everything else seems to be working just fine with marksman DLC

'Really soon' is always better than 'pretty soon'.

looks like the DLC added FFV position for commanders, along with a rework to vehicle amphibiousness. can't wait for updates

I am curious with Virtual Garage...I am not sure if its fully integrated and stable yet/ fully released. But will RHS be adding more Virtual Garage functionality soon? More then just cosmetic options like new camos? Configurable vehicles like choosing weapon systems?

I am curious with Virtual Garage...I am not sure if its fully integrated and stable yet/ fully released. But will RHS be adding more Virtual Garage functionality soon? More then just cosmetic options like new camos? Configurable vehicles like choosing weapon systems?

In the next update there'll be some really cool features related to the Virtual Garage. All thanks to Reyhard's incredible skills :)

In the next update there'll be some really cool features related to the Virtual Garage. All thanks to Reyhard's incredible skills :)

any sneak peak of what we can expect? :bounce3:

Driveable humvees?

Driveable humvees?

*snaps fingers* Oh no he di'int!