Will rhs need to be updated to work propperly after the marksman dlc?

Yes. On the RC build, having any US vehicle in your session will crash the game. Everything Russian seems to be fine tho...

We noticed The AI on a dedicated server not hearing players approaching or shooting. They would only respond if we are in front of them. The AI skills are set after spawning server side.

please fill a bug report @ http://feedback.rhsmods.org, including other mods you use, game version etc. Attaching a RPT is always advisable.

Will rhs need to be updated to work propperly after the marksman dlc?

An update shortly after marksman DLC is planned. RC will still suffer some changes into stable, RHS cannot commit changes based on non-stable versions.

We noticed The AI on a dedicated server not hearing players approaching or shooting. They would only respond if we are in front of them. The AI skills are set after spawning server side.

i have noticed that aswell for the last few weeks in SP scenarios,I can be shooting at groups of enemies anf they will just keep wandering around in relaxed mode.i installed bCombat and it fixed it but the vanilla AI are real messed up at the moment

ad AI issues (esp. in vanilla) - pls focus them here

thx!

is there an M-16 with the grenade launcher? I only see it on the M4. thanks.

Will be done in next update

Check:

So confirm M16 with grenade launcher in next update. It's not currently in the inventory that I can find. Just checking. Thanks.

Does anyone have same bug that US vehicles (Bradley and Abrams) don`t show you azymut. Tested without other mods.

It is not a bug, we try to create realistic FCS for them, it will take some time untill all features will be implemented, including more realistic azimuth indicators than vanilla ones.

Not only on rc build but also on stable branch, and it looks like its because of agm, not rhs tho

It is not a bug, we try to create realistic FCS for them, it will take some time untill all features will be implemented, including more realistic azimuth indicators than vanilla ones.

May I ask then to return vanilla indicator until your FCS will be rady, now it is very hard for tank crew to fight.

i hope the scopes get fixed soon, some of them wont zero over 100m (ive made a ticket dont worry ;) )

May I ask then to return vanilla indicator until your FCS will be rady, now it is very hard for tank crew to fight.

I will consult this with others.

Thank you, can`t wait for update :D

Thanks for this awesome mod!

Any chance of getting the artificial horizon bug fixed on the AH64D? I see its been reported on the bug tracker. I guess it might be possible to replace it with the horizon from the Chinook or the Blackhawk.

It would make my day!

Can anyone help me?

Wtf with gun on ALL tanks. Some times it fires.... wrong!!! Just look:

What the hell with stabilization? :D

Can anyone help me?

Are you locking onto the target?

Can anyone help me?

You aren't zeroing your sight correctly.

How comes the Tank list goes all the way up to the T-80 but not the T-90a?

Its almost like the T-90 and Mi-28 is shunned by the Arma community

Can anyone help me?

In many tanks, FCS can calculate lead for moving targets and when own tank moves. In such case you need to know how to lead targets or dump lead when it's not needed. Reyhard explained how to dump lead.

Truth to be told tough, lead in our tanks is still kinda jumpy, wonder if Reyhard could smooth it more.

How comes the Tank list goes all the way up to the T-80 but not the T-90a?

Its almost like the T-90 and Mi-28 is shunned by the Arma community

Maybe because T-90 is not ready?

In many tanks, FCS can calculate lead for moving targets and when own tank moves. In such case you need to know how to lead targets or dump lead when it's not needed. Reyhard explained how to dump lead.

Truth to be told tough, lead in our tanks is still kinda jumpy, wonder if Reyhard could smooth it more.

Maybe because T-90 is not ready?

Its being done? seriously?

Cant wait for the updates post tomorrow. Been on DEV/RC for too long and couldnt use this MOD.

Any ETA on releasE? Will it include #bipods?! :)