Update your ASDG JR, download it from armaholic page.

Im pretty sure my ASDG JR is up to date-every other gun works.But i'll try it.Thanks.(one other thing.Does anyone else find the recoil with RHS m4's way higher than other m4's?Even with recoil fix on 3-round burst or full auto is impossible.But i see Jester 814 using it all the time-maybe its AGM that improves it?)Thanks again!

Edited by ineptaphid
Spelling

Hi RHS team.

Did you notice the issue I reported on the SU-25?

Also, will you add an aimpoint on the ACOG optics? Would be really handy.

Thanks

Hi RHS team.

Did you notice the issue I reported on the SU-25?

Also, will you add an aimpoint on the ACOG optics? Would be really handy.

Thanks

did you report it @ feedback.rhsmods.org?

did you report it @ feedback.rhsmods.org?

No, only here:

BTW, I noticed 2 things on the SU-25:

-the pilot has no parachute

-the visor is not centered: the rockets or shells fire a bit on the left of the visor

No, only here:

BTW, I noticed 2 things on the SU-25:

-the pilot has no parachute

-the visor is not centered: the rockets or shells fire a bit on the left of the visor

I think PuFu was dropping a subtle hint that maybe you should post it on the RHS Bug Tracker. That way it will get dealt with...

Oh, ok.

I ain't very subtle then :)

Any plans for the new ACE3 mod? Compatibility, cross job?

As nou said in their thread, ACE compatibility is desired, and it is being discussed. I would say the entire point of ACE3 is being a feature frameworkm, similar to what CBA is for eventhandles (and not only). Compatibility shouldn't mean "requirement" though.

What do you mean by "cross job"?

I think PuFu was dropping a subtle hint that maybe you should post it on the RHS Bug Tracker. That way it will get dealt with...

thank you

I assume by "cross job" he means "Would RHS be willing to do an ACEX_RU style expansion for ACE?", but I could be wrong in that assumption.

@PuFu: You're welcome ;)

I assume by "cross job" he means "Would RHS be willing to do an ACEX_RU style expansion for ACE?", but I could be wrong in that assumption.

Yes, you are wrong :p Cross job is more for compatibility, or assistance between. For example, share 3D PiP for RHS and ACE3. If you have same features (best) in RHS, ACE3, is more good.

But these are only positive suggestions, nothing more xD

Ok, thanks.

Didn't recognize the A4 on this.

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

BTW, I got this error message when I want to activate the mod

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/203329arma32015040222412817.jpg

is it normal?

---------- Post added 04-03-2015 at 12:17 AM ---------- Previous post was 04-02-2015 at 10:42 PM ----------

And to thank you for your great work, I'm now announcing the creation of a brand new campaign with your mod.

For now, it's called "Operation Walhalla"!

BTW, I got this error message when I want to activate the mod

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/203329arma32015040222412817.jpg

Could you please create an entry in the Feedback tracker.

And to thank you for your great work, I'm now announcing the creation of a brand new campaign with your mod.

For now, it's called "Operation Walhalla"!

Can't wait for it. Link it in this thread once it's finished.

You lot seem to be extremely knowledgeable on weapon systems especially those of Russian Origin.

Anyone know why the RPG7 has a self destruct timer on the rounds ? why would they limit the range of the rpg by putting a 4.5 second timer on its ammo ?

You lot seem to be extremely knowledgeable on weapon systems especially those of Russian Origin.

Anyone know why the RPG7 has a self destruct timer on the rounds ? why would they limit the range of the rpg by putting a 4.5 second timer on its ammo ?

reduce chance of collateral damage

reduce chance of collateral damage

IC.

At the same time it seems like it really reduces the versatility of the weapon. I could envision it would work quite well as a cheap extended range weapon by lobbing it at static targets.

May I ask for adding flashlight to AK`s, as for now AFRF does`t have nightvision nor flashlight. So night games are quite hard/impossible. Also this look like good way of mounting flashlight to ak.

445619139_0ab7fe22af.jpg?v=0

Could you please create an entry in the Feedback tracker.

Can't wait for it. Link it in this thread once it's finished.

Of course I will! :)

Is it just me, or isn't there any uniform and gear for US spec ops operator?

We have also teamed up with the producers of the hugely successful King of the Hill game mode to produce a special version of KOTH. It will also go live just a little after the MANW submissions close.

Just wondering, is this still happening? It's been quite a while since the MANW submissions closed, and afaik there's been no word about it.

Just wondering, is this still happening? It's been quite a while since the MANW submissions closed, and afaik there's been no word about it.

As far as I know the work is still ongoing. They wanted to launch RHS Wasteland first as a trial of infrastructure.