You all deserve it! Spend the award money well ;)

Believe it or not, over the time we were crazy that we won, I was actually doing stuff haha

Your not alone, i was hoping to show off some new goodies in a few days time so was working too, I was like 1hr late to see the results ;)

we are still quite in shock... i am at least. Thank you all for great support, and we will go on trying to make something you guys find worthy to play. Big congrats to all our guys and gals who put in absolutely ungodly hours into RHS. For all of us, for a long time already, RHS is not a hobby any more, more a way of life. I cannot remember a time without it, and this year, while celebrating 12 years of RHS in May we will have a nice smile on our face.

Big congrats to all other winners as well! I'll get back to pinching myself :).

Well done, guys! Congratulations!

Congrats!!! Thanks for your hard works and for sharing it with us :)

I believe these guys/gals are in it for the long run. Their history shows it. Congratulations!!!

Wow, just wow. I know I'm late on saying congrats, but still great work! But I have one question, when will you change the multicam to the new scorpion w2 camo? I can only assume this summer because that's when they start to officially replace both UCP and multicam uniforms to scorpion w2 as OCP.

Wow, just wow. I know I'm late on saying congrats, but still great work! But I have one question, when will you change the multicam to the new scorpion w2 camo? I can only assume this summer because that's when they start to officially replace both UCP and multicam uniforms to scorpion w2 as OCP.

Maybe even sooner because i saw from the "Dragoon Ride" US Convoy with Strykers - all the soldiers wear the new OCP already , at least i think so

Edited by RobertHammer

Conratulations, guys. I heartily concur with this result; the outstanding quality of this mod combined with the range of content beat some stiff competition.

Hope you have a great celebration tonight.

Cheers!

Disagree with some of the winners but there no doubt this would be #1 in its category, congratz.

Thanks everyone.

Not going to lie it feels good :)

Congratulations to the whole RHS team from everyone at USEC!

Now, how about celebratory T90As! Eh? Cmon...Please!

x6jsxe.jpg

:D