Hello. Tell me how to connect to the beta version of RHS? link www.rhsmods.org/beta does not work. Where to download UPDATER Beta version?

It seems that the server has experienced technical issues, we'll try to get it up as soon as we can :)

This UPDATER for updates on beta version or stable?

What if the barrels are the correct length and it's the RIS handguards that are too short? :butbut:

You just blew my mind...

Warning, this is slightly off-topic and not meant as a request or complaint...

;2899189']Well' date=' Mk18 has only 10,3" to be precise since it's a NSW designation for M4A1 CQBR. Haven't heard of issued 12,5", and obviously M4s have 14,5.[/quote']

The MK18 is actually a 10.3 OR 14.5" weapon. Many conventional units (ie, VBSS teams on ships) had/have MK18s that may have either barrel size (and a M16A1 lower receiver). The M4A1 CQBR (mistakenly referred to as the MK18 MOD1) comes in the 10.3" variety, as you mentioned, and would generally have a M4A1 lower receiver.

/gun nerd

Regardless of all of the above, I enjoy all of the M4s so much that I'm living in the non-dev/1.40 world just so I can use them, so in case I wasn't clear earlier, thanks for your hard work, it's greatly appreciated!

Hey everyone! Missing our streams?

Today Alex "Soul Assassin" Vorobiev will be streaming his work on the T-90 turret.

Feel free to join us in our Twitch channel.

Hello RHS team,

I am still getting for the rhs_weap_m14ebrri weapon, rhsusf_20Rnd_762x51_m993_Mag.paa not found when I place the ammo in an ammo box and then open inventory. I am on stable branch and 0.36 RHS

OK. Signed up on your bugtracker and posted there after reading your sig^

Edited by sttosin

I'm repeatedly getting a complete A3 crash using 1.40.129533 stable build and current RHS 0.3.6 when I am killed as a gunner of an M2A3 Busk1 by a direct hit from an enemy tank. I hear "We got a man down" from someone else in crew - and then crash. No chance to disembark before death.

I'm repeatedly getting a complete A3 crash using 1.40.129533 stable build and current RHS 0.3.6 when I am killed as a gunner of an M2A3 Busk1 by a direct hit from an enemy tank. I hear "We got a man down" from someone else in crew - and then crash. No chance to disembark before death.

viva la 1.40!

Are other such crashes or instabilities being reported for 1.40 stable ? :eek: I had no mods other than Escalation loaded.

dont have that problem at all

and have a sever running and have no problems at all

Edited by ICE_AGE0815

I disabled all mods, then reloaded Escalation and VTS weapon rest, and things seem ok now. Must have been a weird Arma glitch.

Guest HellGhost

Hi,

I must say that RHS in ArmA II is really great.

But this pack on ArmA III is at the same level, really good.

Sorry if you already give an answer to this question, but do you plan to upgrade vehicles models and textures ?

Hi,

I must say that RHS in ArmA II is really great.

But this pack on ArmA III is at the same level, really good.

Sorry if you already give an answer to this question, but do you plan to upgrade vehicles models and textures ?

What models and textures?

Hi guys

SO i just ran into a rather wierd issue.RHS units will not spawn on map from mission editor.I get a "?" beside units name on 2D editor,preview and they are not there.If i play as RHS "i appear" fine.This just happened tonight,out of nowhere.No mods added/removed.

Im baffled

Hi guys

SO i just ran into a rather wierd issue.RHS units will not spawn on map from mission editor.I get a "?" beside units name on 2D editor,preview and they are not there.If i play as RHS "i appear" fine.This just happened tonight,out of nowhere.No mods added/removed.

Im baffled

1. What version of Arma 3 are you using (dev or standard)?

2. Are you using any other mod?

Try to play with Arma 3 standard branch + RHS.

1. What version of Arma 3 are you using (dev or standard)?

2. Are you using any other mod?

Try to play with Arma 3 standard branch + RHS.

0.3.5 and standard.

I restarted arma,problems gone.Maybe something in recent arma patch bonked something up?Possible its crept into 0.3.6 also?

EDIT. Latest Arma build stable and yes iv alot of mods but havnt added any lately and spent alot of hours in editor with RHS previously and no issues before

Why you didn't downloaded 0.3.6? You should allways download new version.

Why you didn't downloaded 0.3.6? You should allways download new version.

Yes i was planning to do it tommorow,i feel the urgency now :D

very good work with the updaters simple and powerful!

little note, there was (in A2 ) in the radar section two ZIL 131 trucks one is a generator other one the antenna.

do you have a plan to port in the mod?

are very good models

thanks again for your hard work