After update to 1.40 don't work FCS in BMP2

BMP-1 and BMP-2 do not have any kind of FCS, their fire controls are fairly primitive, and more similiar to WWII era.

FCS in bmp-2 was fucntional because of AGM, it adds FCS to any tracked vehicle by default.

Just wondering the plate carrier the usmc units wear will you be adding pouches on to it

Just wondering the plate carrier the usmc units wear will you be adding pouches on to it

Yes we will.

To Sabre,

Thanks sir for adding weapons & USMC stuff in RHS...

Can you also add stuff in Humvees and Mraps like long range radio, backpacks like EWK humvees.

Plus can you also add smoke, frag and radio stuff on plate carriers..

can you show pics of plate carrier from real work you are working on..

Thanks..

You, i have a question. Are new vests for usmc in the plans? Because those that are available now look kinda empty, no additional pockets or ammo on them, just pure plate carrier.

You, i have a question. Are new vests for usmc in the plans? Because those that are available now look kinda empty, no additional pockets or ammo on them, just pure plate carrier.

He literally answered this question 3 posts above yours.. current usmc vests aren't finished, stuff will get added to them as more updates are released. Not to mention that it's a no brainer, look at all the detail in other things, why would they leave these vests so plain? Lets use some more common sense here people..

@RHS team

While it's hard to find any info on it, if the DPV(desert patrol vehicle) is still in use by the US, would there be any chance of it ever making an appearance in the mod?

This question has been asked and answered on this very same page.

whoops, Chompster beat me to it.

While it's hard to find any info on it, if the DPV(desert patrol vehicle) is still in use by the US, would there be any chance of it ever making an appearance in the mod?

Afaik, DPVs have been replaced by Light Strike Vehicles(LSV).

Edited by Nart

I have a finished model from Hatchet on my drive, but didnt have time to do that yet.

I have a finished model from Hatchet on my drive, but didnt have time to do that yet.

I was going to PM you guys with more than likely the same model, a friend of mine who originally worked on it wanted to get it in A3, glad to hear you have plans for it sometime soon :)

Afaik, DPVs have been replaced by Light Strike Vehicles(LSV).
Seems like you're right. But there's apparently also an even newer version out called the ALSV http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chenowth_Advanced_Light_Strike_Vehicle

In the end, what ever it's called i don't really care, as long as it looks like this http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/ac/Chenowth_desert_patrol_vehicle_DPV_pic1.JPG

:P

Could you please update your first post with some clear mirrors... Maybe add also the Mega mirrors from that post and clearly make a download section in the post http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?184842-RHS-Escalation-%28AFRF-and-USAF%29-Release-0-3-6-%28UPDATED%29&p=2889946&viewfull=1#post2889946

It took me 30mins to figure out where the hell I even downloaded the 0.3.6 so I could help my friends to download that also. Now I found out that there was the ModDB part but there's nothing saying DOWNLOAD HERE or something clearly and your updater stuff is very confusing.

Just more clear download section in the first post please? :)

Try explaining that to guys in DCS defending it shooting down jets with ease! :P

So frustrating there haha

Hello guy's,

I have a probleme with SR25 :

On arsenal then i clic on it my arma 3 crash but if i take it on the ground, all work's good.

This bug is already know ? :s

Thank's

Hello,

I have an issue with the mod, i cant install it for some reasons, i unziped the package in arma 3, modified my launch opt (without the @), and still when checking in the editor i cant find any units

My arma is up to date.

Thanks for any help

Hello guy's,

I have a probleme with SR25 :

On arsenal then i clic on it my arma 3 crash but if i take it on the ground, all work's good.

This bug is already know ? :s

Thank's

works for me have no porblem with that

Hello,

I have an issue with the mod, i cant install it for some reasons, i unziped the package in arma 3, modified my launch opt (without the @), and still when checking in the editor i cant find any units

My arma is up to date.

Thanks for any help

Why did you remove the '@' from your launch options. You NEED that '@' (unless you renamed the folder).

After a bunch of trouble shooting, I've found that I'm getting CTDs when I try and use the block 2 or M240 weapons (via this addweapon or via Arsenal). I'm only running RHS USF and AFRF and CBA. RPT below. Just seeing if anyone else was having a similar issue before I completely reinstall RHS. Didn't have the problem yesterday, so I'm wondering if today's update caused an issue.

http://www.pastebin.ca/2954387

After a bunch of trouble shooting, I've found that I'm getting CTDs when I try and use the block 2 or M240 weapons (via this addweapon or via Arsenal). I'm only running RHS USF and AFRF and CBA. RPT below. Just seeing if anyone else was having a similar issue before I completely reinstall RHS. Didn't have the problem yesterday, so I'm wondering if today's update caused an issue.

http://www.pastebin.ca/2954387

Are you using the A3 devbranch?