well I think anyone who drove those tanks will know what im talking about:j:

probably not if it's reappearing, as you described, over and over?

probably not if it's reappearing, as you described, over and over?

let me get this straight, so you played this mod and have not seen any problem related this?

well I think anyone who drove those tanks will know what im talking about:j:

No, I'm not.

let me get this straight, so you played this mod and have not seen any problem related this?

haha we play with it all the time. But perhaps if would be more speciffic about the trouble you are having, we can take a further look?

Anyone have a guide on operating the M320 GL? I'm trying to use it with HEDP rounds but I'm earlier firing too low or too high, not sure what part of the sight to use when zeroing

Anyone have a guide on operating the M320 GL? I'm trying to use it with HEDP rounds but I'm earlier firing too low or too high, not sure what part of the sight to use when zeroing

Don't you just look where the front sight lines up with the rear portion of the leaf sight? When it ranges this automatically re-aligns with the range on the leaf sight, and you fire it to that range.

Don't you just look where the front sight lines up with the rear portion of the leaf sight? When it ranges this automatically re-aligns with the range on the leaf sight, and you fire it to that range.

yes, but it always seems to be inaccurate. Maybe i needs to learn the trajectory of the HEDP rounds

The only problem I've had with any of the tanks is user error, mainly when I don't realize the action menu is up and I unintentionally bail out of the tank in the middle of a battle or while it's moving at full speed.

Edited by (2142)Gen.Reaper

Does anyone else think the thermals for the russian forces can be a bit weak or invisible?

http://imgur.com/OF2CYQL,lzuYgH1#0

in the 2nd picture the vehicle which is bright is the vanilla tigris while the ones that are not showing full thermal signatures at ZSUs.

Does anyone else think the thermals for the russian forces can be a bit weak or invisible?

http://imgur.com/OF2CYQL,lzuYgH1#0

in the 2nd picture the vehicle which is bright is the vanilla tigris while the ones that are not showing full thermal signatures at ZSUs.

In my opinion the entire FLIR system of Arma needs to be improved. Sometimes its barely visible what you're looking at.

Could you remove the xml image off the rank patch? I think it was better without it.

Greetings...is there any chance in the future you can release some Russian grenade launcher weapons like 6G-30 revolver grenade launcher, GM-94 magazine grenade launcher and the RGS - 50M modernized special grenade launcher. Can these be configured to be secondary weapons-pistol slot? As ArmA 3 doesn't allow a special weapons slot so you can carry Assault rifle. Pistol and Special. Or could it be carried in the launcher slot? There are NATO/ American grenade launchers but no OPFOR variants.

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=16788

I would not mind helping out with this my skill set is I am a graphic designer...this is why I haven't ported anything...I have not touched Maya since 2011.

guys i can't rotate the t-80um's turret after 1.40 and also i can't seem to find rpg7&at4 ammo in the arsenal

Just saw the pictures of the M203 grenade launchers, look fantastic.

But it made me realize, isn' t the exposed part of the m16 barrel a bit too short? I' m not too sure about this one but since you guys adjusted the barrel lenght on the m4s (an enormous thank you for that), i figured out you' d be obsessive enough to take a look at the m16' s barrel and see if it' s fine or if it' s a bit too short.

(I' m not opening an issue on the tracker because i' m really not sure of myself on that one, the lenght might be absolutely fine.)

so ever since this mod was released, the armored vehicles especially tanks seemed to drive funny and have been quiet bugy, including the turret animations. But my question is, is something being done to fix this? version after version, they just re-appear with same problem. I am grateful by the way for the mod, not being stupid.

We never encountered such problems, do you have updated ArmA3 to version at least 1.38 and preferably 1.40?

Besides this please, be more specific, as others said, what is funny?

I know this doesn't particularly pertain to you guys at RHS but hoping to find some help here too. I was using SOSpure and I liked the sound file that changed when a muzzle brake was put on. It's in between a silenced weapon and default sound. I'm moving files over from SOSpure to DragonfyreLite and I've gotten all of them working except for this.. I was wondering (if you know or someone here has done this) which sound file would cover the M4 sounds and muzzle sounds.... I've also posted in SOSpure..

I know this doesn't particularly pertain to you guys at RHS but hoping to find some help here too. I was using SOSpure and I liked the sound file that changed when a muzzle brake was put on. It's in between a silenced weapon and default sound. I'm moving files over from SOSpure to DragonfyreLite and I've gotten all of them working except for this.. I was wondering (if you know or someone here has done this) which sound file would cover the M4 sounds and muzzle sounds.... I've also posted in SOSpure..

Why would expect to get an answer to that question here, in a thread that is completely unrelated? I'd suggest asking in the SOS Pure thread, but by your own admission you've already asked there so your post here is borderline spam.

EDIT: I realised you're asking in relation to the RHS M4, to which my previous reply overlooked so my apologies if I overreacted.

Edited by Jackal326

Why would expect to get an answer to that question here, in a thread that is completely unrelated? I'd suggest asking in the SOS Pure thread, but by your own admission you've already asked there so your post here is borderline spam.

EDIT: I realised you're asking in relation to the RHS M4, to which my previous reply overlooked so my apologies if I overreacted.

All good. Sometimes it can get confusing when you have two sound mods, and a weapons developer who uses sound bites that change dependent on sound mods. I really have to ask both sorry If I wasn't clear.

Can't remember exactly which Russian tank it was (T-80 maybe?), but attempting to switch from any other seat to the Gunner seat causes ArmA to crash. Happened to 3 of us during an MP mission today.

Can't remember exactly which Russian tank it was (T-80 maybe?), but attempting to switch from any other seat to the Gunner seat causes ArmA to crash. Happened to 3 of us during an MP mission today.

Are you using the A3 dev branch by any chance?

After update to 1.40 don't work FCS in BMP2

After update to 1.40 don't work FCS in BMP2

i don't think the bmp2 ever had an fcs

I was trying to figure out this by myself, but I got nowhere, so maybe someone can help me with this:

For our squad missions we need a HMMWV like the 4D open, door-less M1025, with the FFV spots... but with roof mounted M2 .50cal. Is there a way we can modify RHS files to get that ? like strip down the armed HMMWV ?

I've tried creating it from the open M1025 by attaching static M2, but we had problems with animations and people being stuck at the gun after death, blocking it from further use.